40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus
Posted by: @jkro

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8492001/

article explaining neuropsychosis post Pfizer. Interesting read 

"Adverse effects such as tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, fever, and nausea were defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); nonetheless, other adverse effects are continuously being reported in individual patients..."

As we well know...

We're risking (and suffering) all these vaccine injuries...

And then I get a call from a close relative, Pfizer double-vaxxed - and another relative, J&J vaxxed, that nonetheless, they've come down with Covid... What a riotous mess!!

I agree, it seems like the best way to get Covid is to first get vaccinated or boosted.  Science is backing this up now.

Hard to come here and see folks asking if they should get that 2nd shot or booster....I want to scream but instead I try to use logic and kind words. Failure of  99% of news outlets to filter truth.  I hear Biden has a cold-hmmmm.

KitKat, Rainyday, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@Katie mine was a reaction to the flu shot.  I will not take the covid vaccine because of the reaction I had to the flu shot.  I think because I have Epstein Barr dormant in my system I am at risk for the virus to be reactivated while my immune system is down.  This may be happening to those with the c19 vaccine. It also puts an initial strain on your immune system. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Ally

KitKat, DrL, Jessie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@katie I replied at the end of the thread but I got sick after receiving the flu shot.  I will not take that vaccine.  Also my 21 year old co worker died of a heart attack while playing basketball with his friends. That was the last straw.  They are downplaying side effects of this and because of their dishonesty I will not take it. 

KitKat, dragonlover, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jolie)

@d2check my tingling at night was so intense around week 4/5 that I couldn't sleep at all for two weeks. Hope it will go away soon for you as it was for me ❤

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

I, like many of you continue to have relapses that make every day a guessing game. It seems like one hour I am fine, and the next I have dizziness, or a headache, or lower abdominal pain, or neck pain, etc. I am struggling with the patients it takes to get through it all.

Lots of people on here are suggesting various treatment options (vitamins, medications, etc.), while lots of people in their recovery posts say they have taken very little and just let time heal. Those suggesting treatments, do you believe that in time you will recover and that the treatments will reduce symptoms until then? Or do you think you need these treatments to reach full recovery and that time by itself will not help? 

I am just trying to understand people's thoughts and trying to make myself feel better believing that time will heal me regardless of the meds I take or don't take.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

You only hear that people with our symptoms are getting better but never that someone is completely cured. Do you know people?
I am very scared that the side effects will stay forever:( 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ally65t

@Katie mine was a reaction to the flu shot.  I will not take the covid vaccine because of the reaction I had to the flu shot.  I think because I have Epstein Barr dormant in my system I am at risk for the virus to be reactivated while my immune system is down.  This may be happening to those with the c19 vaccine. It also puts an initial strain on your immune system. 

I got the tests for Epstein Barr after I had this reaction and to my surprise I had a previous infection with it and didn’t know. How do I know based on my results that I have a reinfection? My doctor didn’t really ever go over the results. I just read the interpretation myself. Basically the lab said there was an infection at some point but they can’t say when it was and one of the things they tested for that meant current infection was negative but the other two were high positives. 

ReplyQuote
(@lau01)

@ally65t how long have you been sick with this vaccine ? One year to be better ? Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @ally65t

I got the tests for Epstein Barr after I had this reaction and to my surprise I had a previous infection with it and didn’t know. How do I know based on my results that I have a reinfection? My doctor didn’t really ever go over the results. I just read the interpretation myself. Basically the lab said there was an infection at some point but they can’t say when it was and one of the things they tested for that meant current infection was negative but the other two were high positives. 

I had previously been tested for Epstein Barr infection and my results were negative yet I still have similar symptoms to everyone else. They may be related in your case, but it wouldn't be the case for myself.

ReplyQuote
(@jaydev55)

@ally65t Thanks for the info Ally. What do you still have that you say you’ll never be back to normal?

ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@sickofthis there are a number of viruses that can infect the vestibular nerve.  They did not confirm mine but after consulting with docs that was the conclusion we came too.  You can’t really test the vestibular nerve for anything so that is why this is so difficult to figure out.  But I think the fact that the c19 vaccine takes your immune system down hard during the 2 week period that it makes sense something lying dormant could attack the nerve.  Inner ear issues can cause so many weird symptoms. Honestly I felt like I had recovered from a stroke. But I would say I’m 95% better.  I have reactions to any type of stimulant like coffee and alcohol and even the benzos. I have been prescribed.  A full nights sleep is extremely important as well. I hope I am making sense. 

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Ally

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@jaydev55 I still have days where I have a slight dizziness like I’m on the edge of falling, but haven’t had vertigo since my initial. My left ear occasionally feels full. Pain and pressure in my head. I get tired easy.  I occasionally have tinnitus.  And occasionally derealization.  I was so sick the first 6 months.  I didn’t get a diagnosis until I was 5 months into this. It’s been 3 years this month that this started.  

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@angads)

Does anyone feel like their joints are weaker? All my joints make way more popping sounds than they ever did before, even twisting my wrist makes it go crack and pop. Almost every joint has been doing this for the past 2-3 months. I also get sharp pains over my entire body at times. Makes me go crazy because all these symptoms seem to come and go every week. For two-three days I am completely fine and then they return

ReplyQuote
Soraya
(@soraya)

Posted by: @soraya

Hi everyone,

I came to give an update. My some of symptoms came back yesterday. I woke up in the morning and the room was moving again. I felt nauseous in and out all day. I quickly went to have a rapid test and a PCR test. My rapid test was negative but I’m waiting on the PCR. 

i also asked for an antibody test to see if I even still have any from my first and only dose back in February, of the Pfizer vaccine. I went to a neurologist who is now sending me for labs, a special ophthalmologist visit, and a MRI. She suspects it’s benign myasthenia graves. She said it looked like my eyes were dropping. Did some type of neurological test and found that I was slightly week in terms of movement. I told her the last time I ever had this was following the vaccine. I haven’t been sleep properly. Waking up at all hours…like right now at 1:48am.

She kept telling me I’ve probably always had it. But my father took the vaccine the same day I did and became entirely weak on one side of his body. He got better though, but also decided to stick with one dose. He’s 75 and I’m 33. We have both never had such things. Im trying to stay calm. 

So again, I’m not sure if anyone is seeing this.

But this is my latest update- 10 months post the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. 

For anyone in a similar situation, please look out for this this.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Saba
(@saba)

@soraya It is scary to have these symptoms come back after 10 months. I am so sorry. I hope this is just a short-lived relapse for you and any others that it happens to. Well, I am nearing 9 months since one and only Moderna and other than the insomnia issue that has almost resolved, I am still battline the tinnitus and floaters. It is a struggle trying to ignore both. I keep hoping that it will get better with time though. Who knows when.

ReplyQuote
Page 794 / 1151