Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 794 / 1080

Rainyday
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@jkro That's a good question; I'm not sure. @plandistry would likely know more than I! All I know is that Flonase quickly eliminated the head pressure and resulting brain fog. I'm ordering Nasalcrom and will update if it helps. 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Jennifer
(@jennijenni)

Posted by: @mcross

Haven’t been on for a while. Did anyone get a booster?

03/12/21 1st Pfizer starting 3 days after shot, had 6 weeks of bad vertigo (not driving, holding onto stuff to get around the house type), nausea, left ear tinnitus, left side ear/head/eye sinus pain, headaches, neck aches. First week low blood pressure. All pretty much resolved by six weeks. Just noticed they continued to improve slowly. Meditation, relaxation, low stimulation helped the most.

06/12/21 2nd Pfizer 10 minutes after the shot dizzy, nausea, low blood pressure, headache. Low BP resolved next day. Vertigo, nausea lasted solid 6 days and then was just completely gone. Nothing outside my “normal” vertigo that comes and goes. Did have a hot lump for several days where I got the shot.

12/03/21 Pfizer Booster. About 8 minutes in dizzy, nausea, immediate all over strong pressure headache. During the weekend yucky flu like symptoms: deep body aches, hurt to even move, chills, low grade fever, nausea, a lot more irregular heart arrhythmias than my normal abnormal. Told myself my body doing what it’s supposed to do. Did not have the flu-like sx with either 1st or 2nd vaccinations that I’ve had this time, except chills one night 3 days after the first shot. I decided on the booster because all things considered with my cardiac issues and asthma, I had faired pretty well with the second shot, and I’m in the high risk category for complications or death.

Tonight, three days after the booster I’m am getting worried this is going to be a repeat of the first shot. Today my vertigo is worse, left ear pain and tinnitus is back, whole head and neck pain/pressure. Still feel very fatigued, still more irregular arrhythmias. And just like someone else noted, my body feels like is buzzing. Realize some of that may be anxiety because I feel the tension in my body that sometimes comes with the vertigo.

I’m not going to the doctors because a battery of testes after the fist shot were all normal when they checked for inflammation, hearing loss, encephalitis/encephalopathy ect. Just wondered of anyone got boosters and how you’re fairing? 

Thanks very much.

I'm new here, and posted something about timing, but I'm not sure it was seen because of the time lag waiting for approval since it was my first post.  So I'm going to re-post it, because it has some tie-in with mcross's posting...

I have read here about the horrible side effects that people experienced after their second shot, and it caused me to avoid getting my second shot (Moderna), since I had already experienced some vestibular side effects from the first shot (and also already suffered from vestibular issues prior to even getting any shots, so I feel like I am predisposed to have problems with my second shot).  What I am wondering, is whether anyone knows about a possible lessening of the side effects by waiting for months before getting the second shot.  Does anyone have any experience waiting, like, 6 months or more between first and second shot?

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@heybro Forgive me but how does one purchase this.

Hi, I purchase mine at Wal*Mart...see below

Kettle & Fire Classic Beef Bone Broth

ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro
Posted by: @jkro

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8492001/

article explaining neuropsychosis post Pfizer. Interesting read 

trigger neuropsychiatric symptoms via thiamine deficiency

Yes, I had been researching thiamine deficiency with these shots and came across this article. I have been reading up on thiamine and oxalate. This is because there is a doctor in Los Angeles treating people like us who is known for treating people with floroquinoline toxicity and those people seem to have the same symptoms that I do. So I started researching that too and found they talk of thiamine and oxalate. Have you looked into this?

How much B1 and how much oxalate?

So oxalate is something “bad” that can build up in the body. I have no idea on if thiamine works. Anything I say is not medical advice and I would do research on these things and contact your doctor before starting anything. I just simply am saying try and research these things. Have you ever had a bad reaction to flouroquinolines? I have and those people have similar side effects as I’m having now with the shot so that is how I started looking at these things. Please don’t take what I say as medical advice. I’m just throwing this out there do you too can research and talk with your doctors. 

ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

trigger neuropsychiatric symptoms via thiamine deficiency

Yes, I had been researching thiamine deficiency with these shots and came across this article. I have been reading up on thiamine and oxalate. This is because there is a doctor in Los Angeles treating people like us who is known for treating people with floroquinoline toxicity and those people seem to have the same symptoms that I do. So I started researching that too and found they talk of thiamine and oxalate. Have you looked into this?

How much B1 and how much oxalate?

So oxalate is something “bad” that can build up in the body. I have no idea on if thiamine works. Anything I say is not medical advice and I would do research on these things and contact your doctor before starting anything. I just simply am saying try and research these things. Have you ever had a bad reaction to flouroquinolines? I have and those people have similar side effects as I’m having now with the shot so that is how I started looking at these things. Please don’t take what I say as medical advice. I’m just throwing this out there do you too can research and talk with your doctors. 

Also there is research out there on oxalate and reducing it too fast can have serious issues so do research it yourself and talk with your doctor prior to starting anything new. I just put that out there to maybe induce you all to research down that path and see what you think?

ReplyQuote
jacquelyn sauriol
(@jacquelynsauriol)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus

"Adverse effects such as tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, fever, and nausea were defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); nonetheless, other adverse effects are continuously being reported in individual patients..."

As we well know...

We're risking (and suffering) all these vaccine injuries...

And then I get a call from a close relative, Pfizer double-vaxxed - and another relative, J&J vaxxed, that nonetheless, they've come down with Covid... What a riotous mess!!

I agree, it seems like the best way to get Covid is to first get vaccinated or boosted.  Science is backing this up now.

Hard to come here and see folks asking if they should get that 2nd shot or booster....I want to scream but instead I try to use logic and kind words. Failure of  99% of news outlets to filter truth.  I hear Biden has a cold-hmmmm.

KitKat, Rainyday, dragonlover and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
Ally
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@Katie mine was a reaction to the flu shot.  I will not take the covid vaccine because of the reaction I had to the flu shot.  I think because I have Epstein Barr dormant in my system I am at risk for the virus to be reactivated while my immune system is down.  This may be happening to those with the c19 vaccine. It also puts an initial strain on your immune system. 

This post was modified 7 months ago by Ally

KitKat, DrL and Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
Ally
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@katie I replied at the end of the thread but I got sick after receiving the flu shot.  I will not take that vaccine.  Also my 21 year old co worker died of a heart attack while playing basketball with his friends. That was the last straw.  They are downplaying side effects of this and because of their dishonesty I will not take it. 

ReplyQuote
Jolie Molie
(@jolie)

@d2check my tingling at night was so intense around week 4/5 that I couldn't sleep at all for two weeks. Hope it will go away soon for you as it was for me ❤

ReplyQuote
sickofthis
(@sickofthis)

I, like many of you continue to have relapses that make every day a guessing game. It seems like one hour I am fine, and the next I have dizziness, or a headache, or lower abdominal pain, or neck pain, etc. I am struggling with the patients it takes to get through it all.

Lots of people on here are suggesting various treatment options (vitamins, medications, etc.), while lots of people in their recovery posts say they have taken very little and just let time heal. Those suggesting treatments, do you believe that in time you will recover and that the treatments will reduce symptoms until then? Or do you think you need these treatments to reach full recovery and that time by itself will not help? 

I am just trying to understand people's thoughts and trying to make myself feel better believing that time will heal me regardless of the meds I take or don't take.

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Bowie
(@bowie)

You only hear that people with our symptoms are getting better but never that someone is completely cured. Do you know people?
I am very scared that the side effects will stay forever:( 

ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ally65t

@Katie mine was a reaction to the flu shot.  I will not take the covid vaccine because of the reaction I had to the flu shot.  I think because I have Epstein Barr dormant in my system I am at risk for the virus to be reactivated while my immune system is down.  This may be happening to those with the c19 vaccine. It also puts an initial strain on your immune system. 

I got the tests for Epstein Barr after I had this reaction and to my surprise I had a previous infection with it and didn’t know. How do I know based on my results that I have a reinfection? My doctor didn’t really ever go over the results. I just read the interpretation myself. Basically the lab said there was an infection at some point but they can’t say when it was and one of the things they tested for that meant current infection was negative but the other two were high positives. 

ReplyQuote
Patience
(@lau01)

@ally65t how long have you been sick with this vaccine ? One year to be better ? Thanks

ReplyQuote
sickofthis
(@sickofthis)

Posted by: @ally65t

I got the tests for Epstein Barr after I had this reaction and to my surprise I had a previous infection with it and didn’t know. How do I know based on my results that I have a reinfection? My doctor didn’t really ever go over the results. I just read the interpretation myself. Basically the lab said there was an infection at some point but they can’t say when it was and one of the things they tested for that meant current infection was negative but the other two were high positives. 

I had previously been tested for Epstein Barr infection and my results were negative yet I still have similar symptoms to everyone else. They may be related in your case, but it wouldn't be the case for myself.

ReplyQuote
vaxdJJ4-21
(@jaydev55)

@ally65t Thanks for the info Ally. What do you still have that you say you’ll never be back to normal?

ReplyQuote
Page 794 / 1080