Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mina
  • Hi, does anyone suffer from GI issues with extreme acidity and a lot of burping?

Yes. i just replied to someone experiencing bloating. If you search up

GI, gastrointestinal, abdominal and stomach in the magnifying glass you’ll see a boat load of them. 

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pixie

@yjjy Hi! I've been thinking about whether the treatment for covid might also help with the side effects from the vaccine. You mentioned your stomach issues, please try black seed oil (Gaia brand, plant name is Nigella sativa/ black cumin) and melatonin for sleep. Both black seed oil and melatonin are used to treat covid symptoms. They are anti-viral and anti-inflammatory, black seed oil is great for stomach issues. Also, curcumin (turmeric) is good for covid symptoms and also for stomach problems. See below list of substances and medications that have been used to treat covid and the studies done. I hope everyone on this forum starts using whatever home remedies are available based on the link below.

https://c19early.com/

Remember, the spike protein in the virus and the spike protein in the vaccine are causing these effects. I believe it's worse with the vaccines, because the shot goes straight into the body, whereas the virus naturally would have to travel through the nose/mouth where we have antibodies that would fight it off. So the first line of defense is out of the question with these vaccines.

https://c19early.com/

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @roger777

My son is 15 years old. Had 2nd pfizer shot sept 2nd. Approx 6 weeks after he started getting bad head aches. He also got  dizzieness when standing or walking . Fatigue is worst during the morning.  Been to 4 different hospitals, ent and neurologist and no one knows whats going on and they all say it isnt related to vaccine. 3 mri and 1 ct scan of brain all negative. mri of spine also negative. All bloodwork negative (13 vials last week) It has been 7 weeks since symptoms started and they have been getting worse every week. He cant even stand without rocking and needs help walking around the house. Very, very unsteady on his feet. Looks like someone that is very inebriated .  He has been in a childrens hospital for the last 4 days. Just did LP (spinal tap) to check for any diseases or infections. Nuerologist said they may not have any answers for us but i still think this is somehow related to vaccine. My son has a compromised immune system. As a child had asthma and always got sick. Whatever went around he seemed to catch. Dengue fever, salmanilla poisoning, mono ect. Would take several weeks to get over the flu. This is the reason we got him vaccinated in the first place. He is a strong kid who is active and plays sports. Anyone else have these symptoms start several weeks after 2nd shot? 

Im sorry to hear your son is going through a rough time, I can relate so much to your post. 

I havent had a second Pfizer but have experienced dizziness and headaches after my first.  With my dizziness I felt like I was on a jet ski and had to hold onto the walls to get around the house. Doctors have mostly been unhelpful. At an eye check the optometrist mentioned something about Systemic Inflammation when they couldn't find any issues with my eyes that could be causing balance and headache issues.

I've been reading up on systemic inflammation and we share some of the symptoms. From what I can gather this inflammation in the head can cause vestibular system issues... dizziness and headaches. 

The best you can do for your son is get him on an anti inflammatory diet with lots of oily fish (Go for fish that isn't hight in mercury). Also turmeric tea and pineapple to fight the inflammation. I know from personal experience caffeine and fried foods can make dizziness worse so keep him off fizzy drinks especially Coke, pepsi etc, crisps, sugary drinks and anything with lots of preservatives such as potassium metabisulphate and MSG as they are histamines and inflammatory.

Also look into spike protein elimination diet. Someone posted a link to it a few pages earlier.

The good thing is your son's age is on his side and all tests came back clear so he will soon bounce back with a clean diet and lots of rest. 

DrL, Plazervil2500, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jaytune

Just a quick update, 

It’s been almost 4 months since my 1st Moderna vaccine when all my symptoms started. I can honestly say my symptoms are getting better little by little each day. I am still experiencing slight dizziness, visual disturbances, brain fog, mild anxiety, ear pressure/headaches and chest pain here and there. I really think our bodies will just need as much time as possible to heal and I’ve promised myself by 1 year I’ll be 100% back to normal. That sounds so long away but in a years time I know I’ll look back and I’ll see how much progress has been made. No more vaccines!! I think the Moderna was way too strong for a young woman like me, its done enough damage to my body. I do notice new or different symptoms pop up every so often but nothing that worries me as I know my body is trying it’s best to fight off this foreign substance. Ive been sleeping A LOT which I believe really helps the process. Our bodies are capable of so much! I have faith as long as I keep giving my body the ingredients it needs to heal. I’ve been keeping up on vitamins and natural supplements to help. I am grateful for every one of you that post on here for helping me feel like I am not alone in this and giving me the strength to keep pushing through. We’re in this together and I can’t wait to hear about everyone else’s progress as time goes on🙏🏼💪🏼 Stay strong!

Thank you for sharing, its great that you are getting better. I am jealous of your optimism and positivity, I am struggling with that right now. I am experiencing the exact same symptoms as you. I agree mine are better that at the beginning, but not by much. Are you doing anything else besides vitamins? Good luck with recovery.

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @deedee

Has anyone here developed abdominal pain and bloating after your vax??  I just started experiencing this 4 months post first P vax.  Coincidentally I have 4 other vaxxed friends that have started dealing with abdominal pain??

Yes to the abdominal pain, not noticeable bloating through. My pain feels like it is in the lower/middle and even radiates downward. I don't have any problems going to the bathroom, which I would have assumed I would have due to the organs in that area. Unsure why this is happening.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis
Posted by: @ally65t

@sickofthis there are a number of viruses that can infect the vestibular nerve.  They did not confirm mine but after consulting with docs that was the conclusion we came too.  You can’t really test the vestibular nerve for anything so that is why this is so difficult to figure out.  But I think the fact that the c19 vaccine takes your immune system down hard during the 2 week period that it makes sense something lying dormant could attack the nerve.  Inner ear issues can cause so many weird symptoms. Honestly I felt like I had recovered from a stroke. But I would say I’m 95% better.  I have reactions to any type of stimulant like coffee and alcohol and even the benzos. I have been prescribed.  A full nights sleep is extremely important as well. I hope I am making sense. 

Thank you for the information. I couldn't even begin to imagine what kind of virus it could be if that were the case. Did your doctor say it will pass with time? Everything I have read about vestibular neuritis said it typically resolves in 3ish weeks (or up to a couple months). Its great that you are feeling 95% better!! Oh how I miss drinking coffee, I also cant even have a sip now. 

Epstein Barr virus (glandular fever), herpes zoster and shingles are a few common viruses that lie dormant in our nerve endings especially in the spine that can reactivate when you are run down or ill. It's now thought that the COVID vaccines are awakening dormant viruses in people.

Since my Pfizer vaccine I feel like my glandular fever has come back. I had it 20 odd years ago at uni. 

DrL, Rainyday, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marconeg)

I understand how you all feel. I am 30 years old, and I also have neurological problems which started, quite violently, within 1 to 2 days of my 1st dose of Pfizer vaccine on June 3rd, 2021.

It was like the muscles in my left hand contracting by themselves, violent enough to make me move my fingers as if I were playing the accordion. It was localized for about two months exclusively in the left forearm. I received my two doses of vaccine in the same arm ...

It spread towards the end of August in the legs. I saw my GP a second time (I had seen him on this at the end of July) at this time. He gave me a neurological appointment. My GP wasn't worried about me at all.
I had an EMG around September, 10th which turned out to be normal. I had complete biological/blood tests (CPK, Thyroid, etc ...) which were also found to be normal.
And to complete the explorations, I will have a medullary MRI this Friday.

My neurologist isn't worried and blames it on the vaccine. She has seen quite a few people show up for similar post-vaccine symptoms apparently.

Like you, I sometimes get really worried, and like you, these symptoms ruin my life.

I still have symptoms (fasciculations, spasms, myoclonia) today, which are still spread out (arms, legs, face, etc.). But I have the impression that it has calmed down a bit in frequency and intensity over the past 4/5 weeks ... Even though there are days when it pollutes me a lot.

if anyone can relate and give me good vibes, I would take them...

gingerj, DrL, Rainyday and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pcmn

Hi to all

Has been a while, hope everyone is hanging in there. Quick update from my side. 2nd pfizer shot in the beginning of July, symptoms started in the beginning of August out of nowhere. So up until now, have had dizziness and vision issues for a bit more than 4 months.. They come in waves.. I would have a good week or so, almost without any dizziness, high energy, very good mood and then out of nowhere, I would relapse. This week, I have had very severe symptoms, as if being drunk. Walking outside helps a bit, screens seem to make the symptoms worse. So today, feel like crap to be honest. But still hoping things will get better at some point and stay better. Have tried to pinpoint the triggers, nothing makes sense. Symptoms just come really randomly, out of thin air. I have an MRI scheduled for January, all tests have come back fine so far. Been taking tumeric, fish oil, you name it.. Pointless really..

So next steps for me are to start taking again antihistamines, pseudoephedrine,  some drugs my doctor prescribed me against dizziness, also have steroids sitting here on the shelf. So lets see, if anything helps. My GP thinks its an inner ear issue, neurologist is kind of unsure. I have started to suspect cyber sickness, but then again, I have been working with screens non stop for the past 15 years.. So in general, it all just doesnt make any sense. 

stay well,

Have you previously taken the steroids you mention? I am wondering if they helped you in the past?

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hisrichess

the past two days have been ALOT better for me. the tingling in my feet and hands are subsiding and overall the only thing i’ve really been dealing with is the dissociation with i ignore. 

yesterday something scary happened that never has happened before and i need to know if anyone else has experienced this or might know what happened? 

i was moving around alot, playing with my niece in the moment and also had just finished eating about 30 mins ago. i had beans, rice, peppers, chicken, pico de gallo and that’s it. i had stood up from my chair and on the left side of my body (not the side i got the shot) i felt a weird pressure in my throat/chest/neck. then i got a loud ringing and pressure in my ear and i got really dizzy and had to sit down. i breathed my way through it but it was so scary. i’ve never had anything like that happen before? 

my dizziness and vertigo was only really bad when i first got my shot and that was for about a week or two. then they both subsided, lately i have been alot more dissociated, off balance and getting the rocky boat feeling when laying down.

I have had something similar. It’s scary 

KitKat, Plazervil2500, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @hisrichess

the past two days have been ALOT better for me. the tingling in my feet and hands are subsiding and overall the only thing i’ve really been dealing with is the dissociation with i ignore. 

yesterday something scary happened that never has happened before and i need to know if anyone else has experienced this or might know what happened? 

i was moving around alot, playing with my niece in the moment and also had just finished eating about 30 mins ago. i had beans, rice, peppers, chicken, pico de gallo and that’s it. i had stood up from my chair and on the left side of my body (not the side i got the shot) i felt a weird pressure in my throat/chest/neck. then i got a loud ringing and pressure in my ear and i got really dizzy and had to sit down. i breathed my way through it but it was so scary. i’ve never had anything like that happen before? 

my dizziness and vertigo was only really bad when i first got my shot and that was for about a week or two. then they both subsided, lately i have been alot more dissociated, off balance and getting the rocky boat feeling when laying down.

I have had something similar. It’s scary 

thank you for replying! it’s very scary, it felt like someone was pushing on the inside of my ear for a second. but it’s reassuring knowing that it more than likely is connected to the issues i’m experiencing. i got scared that something else might be emerging.

i think i’m going to see an ENT soon about all of this. 

sadly i just moved and my insurance is all out of whack so who knows when that’ll be!

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Have any of you went down the EBV virus or varicella zoster reactivation road? Anyone taken antivirals or been diagnosed with reactivation of these things? Not medical advice just a question…

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@Katie mine was a reaction to the flu shot.  I will not take the covid vaccine because of the reaction I had to the flu shot.  I think because I have Epstein Barr dormant in my system I am at risk for the virus to be reactivated while my immune system is down.  This may be happening to those with the c19 vaccine. It also puts an initial strain on your immune system. 

I got the tests for Epstein Barr after I had this reaction and to my surprise I had a previous infection with it and didn’t know. How do I know based on my results that I have a reinfection? My doctor didn’t really ever go over the results. I just read the interpretation myself. Basically the lab said there was an infection at some point but they can’t say when it was and one of the things they tested for that meant current infection was negative but the other two were high positives. 

Just this last week I have started to come to the conclusion that my Epstein Barr virus from twenty years ago has reactivated. Ive had a mild sore throat and dizziness for about 6 weeks now. Several covid tests have been negative. Only other time I have had a viral infection this long was with Epstein Barr. Took me about a year to get back to normal last time. I'm taking lots of vitamin C rich foods to try and tackle it.

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk

@Katie mine was a reaction to the flu shot.  I will not take the covid vaccine because of the reaction I had to the flu shot.  I think because I have Epstein Barr dormant in my system I am at risk for the virus to be reactivated while my immune system is down.  This may be happening to those with the c19 vaccine. It also puts an initial strain on your immune system. 

I got the tests for Epstein Barr after I had this reaction and to my surprise I had a previous infection with it and didn’t know. How do I know based on my results that I have a reinfection? My doctor didn’t really ever go over the results. I just read the interpretation myself. Basically the lab said there was an infection at some point but they can’t say when it was and one of the things they tested for that meant current infection was negative but the other two were high positives. 

Just this last week I have started to come to the conclusion that my Epstein Barr virus from twenty years ago has reactivated. Ive had a mild sore throat and dizziness for about 6 weeks now. Several covid tests have been negative. Only other time I have had a viral infection this long was with Epstein Barr. Took me about a year to get back to normal last time. I'm taking lots of vitamin C rich foods to try and tackle it.

I had antibody testing done for EBV but am unsure I have reactivation. My IgM was negative but the other two tested were high positives indicating previous infection but they don’t know when. Funny thing is, I never got diagnosed with mononucleosis 

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@jkro I’ve never been diagnosed with mono either and was shocked after I got my test results.  

Jessie and Jessie reacted
ReplyQuote
 Ally
(@ally65t)

@jkro it’s def a possibility.  

Jessie and Jessie reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 798 / 1151