Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

@medee doctors who can’t use their long medical experiences, expertise, long years of studying & college courses and knowledge from OTHER vaccinations adverse effects, etc frighten me. what use are you if you can’t even piece something together? we have symptoms, use your knowledge. i feel like they aren’t equipped to be in the field if they can’t. wether something is unknown, new or not…they have our medical history. make some sort of effort to figure this shit out for god sakes. 

it’s amazing the other doctors who have helped people in this forum using their knowledge. they actually care and keep up on studies, from what i heard. 

the medical field is horrible, before covid and our issues were dealing with now it’s been horrible. they push everything off as anxiety, sinus infection, stress and of course allergies. it’s stupid at it’s best to try and tell US who are living in our bodies and experiencing things in real time what this is and isn’t without any sort of explanation or even like checking in on things. this experience led me to some of the WORST doctors. they wouldn’t even test me for diabetes in the beginning even though so many people in my bloodline has it. 

twistedgift, dragonlover, Dee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

here to share some positive news. 

• Took a little over 2 months pins and needles in my feet have gone away almost completely, 98% healed mark with that issue. 
  •  A little over 2 months tingling in head is almost gone also, 98% healed mark with it.
  • 3-4 weeks in heaviness in face is going away, 60% healed with that. 
  • 4-5 weeks in throat issues are clearing up, no more complete numbness in my throat. only my right side i can’t feel that well, my muscles aren’t as tense now also. the swelling went down.
  • 3-4 weeks in haven’t had any numbness in my face or right side in about 5-6 days. 100% healed with that issue. 
  • 3-4 weeks sinus pressure has eased, 80% healed with that. 
  • diahrrea is clearing up, 80% healed.
  • 4 weeks in nerve pain has gone away almost completely, get pressure and pain every now and then 99% healed.

I just have to get rid of and subside these GI issues, chest pains that just emerged, dry mouth, malaise, loss of energy, disorientation/dissociation and breathing issues.   

DrL, Dee, sickofthis and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sahmed)

@279janka thank you for your reply! How long did it take for the palpitations to go away completely? Did you do anythint that helped? I’m desperate to have this go away 🥺

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hisrichess

@medee doctors who can’t use their long medical experiences, expertise, long years of studying & college courses and knowledge from OTHER vaccinations adverse effects, etc frighten me. what use are you if you can’t even piece something together? we have symptoms, use your knowledge. i feel like they aren’t equipped to be in the field if they can’t. wether something is unknown, new or not…they have our medical history. make some sort of effort to figure this shit out for god sakes. 

it’s amazing the other doctors who have helped people in this forum using their knowledge. they actually care and keep up on studies, from what i heard. 

the medical field is horrible, before covid and our issues were dealing with now it’s been horrible. they push everything off as anxiety, sinus infection, stress and of course allergies. it’s stupid at it’s best to try and tell US who are living in our bodies and experiencing things in real time what this is and isn’t without any sort of explanation or even like checking in on things. this experience led me to some of the WORST doctors. they wouldn’t even test me for diabetes in the beginning even though so many people in my bloodline has it. 

I comepletely understand your frustration. I have been to multiple doctors in these 2 months. Did tests that I never in my wildest dream thought I would do, that too at such a young age. I am 32 right now.

All I got to hear from all doctors was, "It's all in your head!" Some declined it and some said, "It might have affected you a bit but you need to forget about it and just ignore it. If I would've been in your place, I wouldn't give it so much attention."

What are you even talking about? My life is become a nightmare just coz I injected a stupid substance which had to protect me but injured me? It's all so messed up!

I don't feel like living my life coz I just cannot see my body like this. I was a fun loving person, full of life, active and now, all I want is to end my life or go back to how I was before all of this. Both seems impossible to me!

I cannot kill myself. No, I don't have that much courage and I can't myself see dying like this. I have dreams to fulfil. Have a family that's dependent on me completely.

But for how long will I live like this? For how long will I keep crying? Will I keep getting some or the other symptoms or will I go back to the life I once lived, nobody knows!

I am just hoping for a miracle! I wish I hadn't injected this in the 1st place.💔

twistedgift, dragonlover, twistedgift and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

• Took a little over 2 months pins and needles in my feet have gone away almost completely, 98% healed mark with that issue. 
  •  A little over 2 months tingling in head is almost gone also, 98% healed mark with it.
  • 4-5 weeks in throat issues are clearing up, no more complete numbness in my throat. only my right side i can’t feel that well, my muscles aren’t as tense now also. the swelling went down.
  • 3-4 weeks in haven’t had any numbness in my face or right side in about 5-6 days. 100% healed with that issue. 
  • 4 weeks in nerve pain has gone away almost completely, get pressure and pain every now and then 99% healed.

I just have to get rid of and subside these GI issues, chest pains that just emerged, dry mouth, malaise, loss of energy, disorientation/dissociation and breathing issues.   

Congratulations on your recovery! I hope the rest of the symptoms too leave your life soon and never come back.🤍

How long did you have these issues for? 2 months? 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

does anyone have any insight on how to find doctors who specializes in vaccines? it’s a hassle trying to find one.

I tried it too but finding one here where I live is next to impossible; however, I suggest you share your city and country details here. Maybe someone could help from the forum if they live somewhere close to yours.

ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

Congratulations on your recovery! I hope the rest of the symptoms too leave your life soon and never come back.🤍

Thank you!

i meant to put 3 months. im gonna go back and change it. it’s been a full 3 months now, going on my 4th with the lingering issues. everything that i noted after the second bullet point developed after 2 month mark and is still here. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

i meant 3 months on this! it won’t let me wdit it 😭

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@279janka)
Very Active Member

@sahmed it took 3 months for heart palpitations to go away completely. I took supplements liposomal glutathion, quercetin with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc. I am not sure if that had some effect. I tried to eat more healthy, cut coffee, go for a long strolls whenever it was possible. What helped me a lot was to calm down ( I was also desperate and anxious because I could not sleep, I had vertigo during night). When I woke up during the night and could not sleep because of pulsation I just turned on TV and watched some movie. I did not focus on pulsation and fell asleep. I gave my body time to heal. 

Sabby, DrL, Sabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @279janka

@yoki hi, thank you for sharing your experience. I was also thinking about taking corticosteroids before second vaccine, but my GP does not recommend them. It is because this suppresses immune response to vaccine as you also mentioned. I do not think she would be willing to prescribe me this. Also adverse events are a little bit scary. She recommended to me taking calcium supplements month before vaccine and also to have i.v. calcium applied before vaccine. It is surprising why calcium, but she recommended this.  

I'm sorry to hear that your physician wouldn't be willing to prescribe corticosteroids to ward off any serious reactions to the vaccine. I attributed my side effects from the first Pfizer shot to be from a very significant inflammatory response triggered by my immune system. The methylprednisolone I took when I got my second shot did wonders in minimizing the inflammatory response. I read that calcium is involved in the immune response but I'm not sure how it's going to help minimize any side effects from the vaccine.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Thank you!

i meant to put 3 months. im gonna go back and change it. it’s been a full 3 months now, going on my 4th with the lingering issues. everything that i noted after the second bullet point developed after 2 month mark and is still here. 

Still very early recovery and glad to see someone making progress so soon. Prior to this, had another recovery story from Jolie Molie.🤍

I too had become better by the beginning of 2nd month itself but I made a mistake of taking medication which made my condition even bad and brought in new issues on 15th Nov after I took a tablet for my nerve pain and it led to high heart rate which never went back to normal since then.

I have now completed 2 months and feeling more terrible than I felt in the 1st month. Hope I reach this phase soon. Maybe in the 3rd month, hopefully!🙂

I had to ask, what did you do for tingling, pins and needles and nerve pain to go away? Might help me as I too have it.

Congratulations once again. God bless!🤗

ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

Thank you!

Still very early recovery and glad to see someone making progress so soon. Prior to this, had another recovery story from Jolie Molie.🤍

I too had become better by the beginning of 2nd month itself but I made a mistake of taking medication which made my condition even bad and brought in new issues on 15th Nov after I took a tablet for my nerve pain and it led to high heart rate which never went back to normal since then.

I have now completed 2 months and feeling more terrible than I felt in the 1st month. Hope I reach this phase soon. Maybe in the 3rd month, hopefully!🙂

I had to ask, what did you do for tingling, pins and needles and nerve pain to go away? Might help me as I too have it.

Congratulations once again. God bless!🤗

i learned early to not take any medication. i took meclizine, had a very bad panic attack and never took anything again. i think my intake of b12 helped very much, i limited it though to give my body a break between the days and get use to using it. i took a low dose of b12 every other day and magnesium every now and then. the b12 started to irritate my system so i stopped taking it. i didn’t walk much and massaged my legs and face twice a day(where i was numb, read that it stimulates to nerves and creates blood flow), took alot of warm bath soaks and rested. 

i ate ALOT of spinach, fortified cereal with 100% DV of b12 and meditated. The meditation always got rid of the tingling/pins and needles for at-least an hour after i was done. I turn off everything to secure silence, lay on my back and close my eyes and listen to never regeneration frequency music for 30 minutes to an hour. 

if my nerves are inflamed then not overowkring my body by using my senses too much and not moving for a while gives them a break from working.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Plazervil2500

Rainyday, DrL, Dee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@loljjj)

Should subside I had all that horrible experience I'm at almost 4 months gettlng better.no panic attacks anxiety better. Still tierd kinda depressed but things seem to be getting better. 

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

Anyone have a weird tingling that goes across their forehead or on the left side of their scalp. Its been freaking me out the last couple of days and Idk what to make of it. I recently did a new blood test with my GP. Everything was fine except for 4 things my liver enzymes are still elevated but not by a crazy amount, My hemoglobin is at 19 instead of 17, My homocysteine is at 19 as well which can indicate vascular inflammation, and my folic acid is borderline deficient. So I currently have thick blood and vascular inflammation which is kind of scary to think about and my folic acid which is supposed to reduce the vascular inflammation is also on the low side. Im scared tbh I cant take aspirin because I had a pretty bad reaction back at the end of october, Idk what my options are in terms of blood thinning. I also didn't drink any water when I went to the doctor so that could've potentially had an impact on my hemoglobin, Im not sure at this point. This vaccine ruined my life and I just live in fear every single day. I just really hope it gets better man im tired of being this way. 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

I did request this week to the VEDA forum management to begin to make at least a resource page for people, instead of depending on random replies for assistance. 

There are actual resources now, where there was not before. 

I do not think they will do this, and the reason is fear, which is just stupid.

Fear ...yes, maybe you could call others on this ...but we who are putting ourselves out there as vaccine injured personally have little to lose.

I've had months to think on these things and I can see how someone in the medical professions could be wise to not jump into the middle of this mess at this time. I've seen information on how organizations with medical oversight are warning that medical licenses could be lost if practitioners engage in activities that they deem "misinformation". 

The doctors and groups of doctors claiming to understand what's going on for those of us injured - well, I just think it's too early to tout their theories and advice as the last word. I don't think there's been enough time for necessary research and studies to have happened yet for standard proven protocols to have been developed for the diagnosis and treatment of the many possible manifestations of vaccine injuries. At this time this has only just begun and is in infancy stages for those with long post-Covid infection issues.

Do I like all that? A resounding NO!! But we know there are powers that be that are looking to squelch sources of information they see as unwelcome and dangerous. If VEDA were to start promoting these treatment theories, then it's more likely that we'd lose our opportunity to discourse here as we now can to this date. And I know we'd hate to see that happen. 😔🙏

This post was modified 2 years ago by Sassafras

ReplyQuote
Page 814 / 1151