Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@elena1690)

@floryeo he said that these are just antibodies, this is myositis, I drank anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs. Nimesil. but I think we need to do electromyography.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@floryeo he said that these are just antibodies, this is myositis, I drank anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs. Nimesil. but I think we need to do electromyography.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @279janka
Posted by: @medee

@sahmed it took 3 months for heart palpitations to go away completely. I took supplements liposomal glutathion, quercetin with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc. I am not sure if that had some effect. I tried to eat more healthy, cut coffee, go for a long strolls whenever it was possible. What helped me a lot was to calm down ( I was also desperate and anxious because I could not sleep, I had vertigo during night). When I woke up during the night and could not sleep because of pulsation I just turned on TV and watched some movie. I did not focus on pulsation and fell asleep. I gave my body time to heal. 

How are you feeling these days? Have there been any relapses post the recovery?

Has life completely gone back to normal?

Hi. Yes I am fine since September. No relapses. I feel like before vaccine. 

Saw few posts. You had heart palpitations, head pulsation, vertigo and braing fog. That's it?

Did you have any other symptoms too? How long were you in this before starting to feel better?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @elena1690

Antibodies are causing these side effects?

ReplyQuote
(@279janka)
Very Active Member

@sahmed it took 3 months for heart palpitations to go away completely. I took supplements liposomal glutathion, quercetin with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc. I am not sure if that had some effect. I tried to eat more healthy, cut coffee, go for a long strolls whenever it was possible. What helped me a lot was to calm down ( I was also desperate and anxious because I could not sleep, I had vertigo during night). When I woke up during the night and could not sleep because of pulsation I just turned on TV and watched some movie. I did not focus on pulsation and fell asleep. I gave my body time to heal. 

How are you feeling these days? Have there been any relapses post the recovery?

Has life completely gone back to normal?

Hi. Yes I am fine since September. No relapses. I feel like before vaccine. 

Saw few posts. You had heart palpitations, head pulsation, vertigo and braing fog. That's it?

Did you have any other symptoms too? How long were you in this before starting to feel better?

Also head pressure, general feeling of unsteadiness, anxiety, insomnia.  I was afraid do drive a car, go out alone. But it was because all these symptoms, feelings were new to me. I never felt like this before. It was 1,5 months for me while symptom started to subside and periods between relapses were longer. I had more good days than bad days suddenly. After around 3 months all symptoms had gone. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@yjjy I got Covid whilst having vaccine side affects, felt awful for around 4-5 days but honestly the side affects from the vaccine were much worse! It didn’t trigger any new symptoms or anything like that! Was just like a bad flu for a few days x

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @garfybrown

@rainyday Hi, Thought i'd check in and see how things are progressing for you. My Headaches seem to have cleared up somewhat. Just the odd eye pain or forehead ache. Three weeks ago most of my symptoms disappeared for two weeks. Then the Dizziness returned with a vengeance. its worse than before as well. Hope things are getting better for you xx

Like you, my symptoms appear to improve - and, out of nowhere, they return. I was doing better for two weeks before flaring last Friday. I am still struggling with that flare. I have accepted that I will go through several relapses before healing. 

I'm sorry that your dizziness returned. I think the fact that your symptoms disappeared for two weeks is a positive sign. After reading everyone's stories on this forum, it seems our bodies must go through several relapses before symptoms improve. 

I hope your dizziness gets better. Hang in there. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@medee 

yes, it's all about immunity. The immune system attacks its own cells ..

the doctor said that the problem is in autoimmune antibodies ..

Значок "Проверено сообществом"

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@medee 

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@ontheboat Thank you so much for your reply. I am less nervous because of it! The soonest I can get in is February 1st; that gives me plenty of time to prepare, I guess. 

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

I am 2.5 months out and still have the following symptoms:

- Neck pain/ache

- Brain fog

- Mild shaky vision

- Feeling of anxiety

- Fatigue

My vision issues have significantly improved the last week or so, but at a cost. My brain fog and unprovoked anxiety is much worse. It feels like a general uncomfortable chest tightness/burning that comes on very random. Almost as if my fight-or-fligh mechanism has kicked in. I am not necessary worried about anything or about how I feel. Has anything helped anyone with the anxiety and brain fog? Other than just not thinking about it.

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@good-kitty You might also consider adding antihistamines to your daily supplements. I was having a particularly bad case of head pressure and brain fog when I grabbed Flonase and sprayed twice in each nostril. In a matter of minutes, the pressure and brain fog subsided. 

I've read from several people on this forum that antihistamines (such as Claritin, Allegra, and Zyrtec) helped to ease their symptoms. 

My theory is that they help to reduce inflammation and/or suppress our overactive immune systems - thus relieving us of symptoms. 

I haven't tried an oral antihistamine yet, but I plan to. I am using Flonase as needed, albeit at a lower dose, as two sprays once daily causes fatigue and weakness for me. 

Quercetin has also helped immensely. I take twelve capsules of Vital Nutrients' bromelain/curcumin/quercetin every day. 

I hope this helps - and I hope we feel better! 

Dee, KitKat, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @meljg

I’m so glad I found this website but hate that so many are experiencing these side effects. There are so many posts; therefore, I’m unsure if my side effects have been addressed.

i received my 1st dose of Pfizer in Novemeber and 2nd in December. I am currently having muscle spasms in which one side of my body tenses up and goes out. I’m also experiencing my eyes not focusing along with a bitter, metallic taste in my mouth. Can’t forget the severe upper back pain and chest soreness with my pec muscles being extremely sore, especially on the side in which I received the shot.

Is anyone experiencing any of these side effects?

I've had the backache, eye problems, pins and needles and muscle twitching since my first Pfizer. 

MelJ and MelJ reacted
ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@lmkk hope you feel better soon 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @elena1690

@medee 

So how do we get rid of these? Or is it a lifetime mess we're in?

Did he doctor say anything....

ReplyQuote
Page 843 / 1151