Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 843 / 1064

healmeohlord
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @elena1690

@sahmed 

I was tested for autoimmune antibodies, I was diagnosed with muscle inflammation, Pmsl 100. The rheumatologist said that it will go away however, I still have to do electroneurography and electromyography (to examine the conduction of the muscles). So these two analyzes could determine our muscle disease. I pray that it will go away ..

Can i know what the name of your autoimmune disorder.

I also have positive antinuclear antibody but dr could not diagnosed which type of autoimmune disorder.

Are u on medication for yr autoimmune disorder?

ReplyQuote
Lena
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Has anyone got covid while dealing with these side effects from the vaccine?. Im worried about how my body will react to a live virus while simultaneously dealing with these side effects. 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Sabby
(@sahmed)

@elena1690 so sorry to hear what you’re going through, I know how it feels. I am praying for us! Time is the best healer from what I am seeing. I will see a neurologist next month, maybe I should also see a rheumatologist. Please let us know how your tests go.

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@jkro There is this one, I saw - it's severe adverse effect, but if true, that would put us in the same boat as long haulers because it's antibody that mimics the virus. Makes sence when many of our systems resembles theirs.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/newsroom/news/headlines/antibodies-mimicking-the-virus-may-explain-long-haul-covid-19-rare-vaccine-side-effects/2021/11  

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@jkro There is this one, I saw - it's severe adverse effect, but if true, that would put us in the same boat as long haulers because it's antibody that mimics the virus. Makes sence when many of our systems resembles theirs.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/newsroom/news/headlines/antibodies-mimicking-the-virus-may-explain-long-haul-covid-19-rare-vaccine-side-effects/2021/11  

Jase V2 and Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

ReplyQuote
Scpscp88
(@scpeters88)

I’m over 48 hours out…and have been feeling fine! Will keep you posted.

I will say I do struggle with anxiety in general, but it did get much worst after the second vaccine shot. I also, have lupus, reactive EBV (Epstein Barr virus) and dsyautonomia. I wonder if my EBV is the reason for my reaction, as I have that under much better control now.

Again will keep you posted and post again on Christmas or if I have any symptoms sooner

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
MelJ
 MelJ
(@meljg)

I’m so glad I found this website but hate that so many are experiencing these side effects. There are so many posts; therefore, I’m unsure if my side effects have been addressed.

i received my 1st dose of Pfizer in Novemeber and 2nd in December. I am currently having muscle spasms in which one side of my body tenses up and goes out. I’m also experiencing my eyes not focusing along with a bitter, metallic taste in my mouth. Can’t forget the severe upper back pain and chest soreness with my pec muscles being extremely sore, especially on the side in which I received the shot.

Is anyone experiencing any of these side effects?

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Covid vaccine
(@elena1690)

@floryeo he said that these are just antibodies, this is myositis, I drank anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs. Nimesil. but I think we need to do electromyography.

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Covid vaccine
(@elena1690)

@floryeo he said that these are just antibodies, this is myositis, I drank anti-inflammatory nonsteroidal drugs. Nimesil. but I think we need to do electromyography.

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @279janka
Posted by: @medee

@sahmed it took 3 months for heart palpitations to go away completely. I took supplements liposomal glutathion, quercetin with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc. I am not sure if that had some effect. I tried to eat more healthy, cut coffee, go for a long strolls whenever it was possible. What helped me a lot was to calm down ( I was also desperate and anxious because I could not sleep, I had vertigo during night). When I woke up during the night and could not sleep because of pulsation I just turned on TV and watched some movie. I did not focus on pulsation and fell asleep. I gave my body time to heal. 

How are you feeling these days? Have there been any relapses post the recovery?

Has life completely gone back to normal?

Hi. Yes I am fine since September. No relapses. I feel like before vaccine. 

Saw few posts. You had heart palpitations, head pulsation, vertigo and braing fog. That's it?

Did you have any other symptoms too? How long were you in this before starting to feel better?

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @elena1690

Antibodies are causing these side effects?

ReplyQuote
279janka
(@279janka)

@sahmed it took 3 months for heart palpitations to go away completely. I took supplements liposomal glutathion, quercetin with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc. I am not sure if that had some effect. I tried to eat more healthy, cut coffee, go for a long strolls whenever it was possible. What helped me a lot was to calm down ( I was also desperate and anxious because I could not sleep, I had vertigo during night). When I woke up during the night and could not sleep because of pulsation I just turned on TV and watched some movie. I did not focus on pulsation and fell asleep. I gave my body time to heal. 

How are you feeling these days? Have there been any relapses post the recovery?

Has life completely gone back to normal?

Hi. Yes I am fine since September. No relapses. I feel like before vaccine. 

Saw few posts. You had heart palpitations, head pulsation, vertigo and braing fog. That's it?

Did you have any other symptoms too? How long were you in this before starting to feel better?

Also head pressure, general feeling of unsteadiness, anxiety, insomnia.  I was afraid do drive a car, go out alone. But it was because all these symptoms, feelings were new to me. I never felt like this before. It was 1,5 months for me while symptom started to subside and periods between relapses were longer. I had more good days than bad days suddenly. After around 3 months all symptoms had gone. 

Dee liked
ReplyQuote
Tarx
 Tarx
(@tarx)

@yjjy I got Covid whilst having vaccine side affects, felt awful for around 4-5 days but honestly the side affects from the vaccine were much worse! It didn’t trigger any new symptoms or anything like that! Was just like a bad flu for a few days x

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Rainyday
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @garfybrown

@rainyday Hi, Thought i'd check in and see how things are progressing for you. My Headaches seem to have cleared up somewhat. Just the odd eye pain or forehead ache. Three weeks ago most of my symptoms disappeared for two weeks. Then the Dizziness returned with a vengeance. its worse than before as well. Hope things are getting better for you xx

Like you, my symptoms appear to improve - and, out of nowhere, they return. I was doing better for two weeks before flaring last Friday. I am still struggling with that flare. I have accepted that I will go through several relapses before healing. 

I'm sorry that your dizziness returned. I think the fact that your symptoms disappeared for two weeks is a positive sign. After reading everyone's stories on this forum, it seems our bodies must go through several relapses before symptoms improve. 

I hope your dizziness gets better. Hang in there. 

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Page 843 / 1064