17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @stars182

Is anyone else having really crazy dreams?

Since taking my 1st jab of Pfizer, I've been having disturbing dreams and nightmares.

Me! At first they were horrible nightmares and I would cry before bed and now they just are super weird and don’t make sense. 

Yes, i have dreams dont make sense too. Last night my dream was like i need to have some blood test done and this cause my washing machine to break down. Is very frighting, something is just wrong with the brain.

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@medee Yes i had this.

But passed with the time.

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dbbgrl123

Thank you. I’m on 2.5 mos of symptoms. I’ve been taking lots of supplements to try to help my body along with this. The week of Thanksgiving my symptoms had reduced to a more tolerable level, and I was feeling pretty optimistic. I’ve had some small relapses since then. I didn’t think they were nearly as bad as they were in the beginning. However, I layed down last night and my whole body tremored so badly. It was kind of like Jack hammer sensations. It’s sad because I was completely fine before this shot. Now, I’m dealing with who knows what and trying to work and raise my little family. I’m still trying to stay positive that this will all improve. 

Can I ask what kind of supplements you tried? Seems like things are (hopefully) still on the right track for you. Stay positive!

ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

@tarx 

Thanks for that ! Hope you are feeling better. My symptoms got worse after my 2nd shot, which I'm about 8 weeks out from now. Having the all to familiar relapse to these past few fays, which is quite bad ! COVID is quite the mysterious illness. I've had unvaccinated family members hospitalized and in ICU...as much as I hate to say it , I think the vaccines do help with severe covid symptoms. Just don't know how much more my body can take of these side effects and the potential of getting covid !

ReplyQuote
(@dbbgrl123)

@sickofthis  

Sure thing! 

GNC Vitamin D3

Mary Ruth B12 spray 

GNC quericten 

GNC zinc

glycerin 4 a day 

Magnesium 500mg 

nordic Naturals fish oils 

50/50 spiralina/ chlorella 

real mushrooms Turkey Tail capsules 

life extension NAC 

I have some other supplements on the way. Hopefully they will be beneficial. I’ll list them in case you want to look them up. 

life extensions autophagy renew 

life extensions cytokines suppress 

orveda lions mane (mushroom) 

KitKat, someone, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@someone)

This is from the section on TBI/concussion from this website... "A history of visual disturbances or childhood sensory processing issues also affects one’s response to concussion.  For example, if a person had difficulty with distance vision or depth perception before the injury, the brain adjusted to that problem.  After an injury, the way in which the brain compensated for the visual problem may not work as well, and the ability to focus on static objects or following moving objects may cause symptoms of dizziness, as well as head pressure, head fog and concentration problems.  Likewise, if a prior history of sensory integration problems and history of motion sickness is present, concussion can again cause increased difficulty for the brain to process vestibular information."

I feel like this might pertain to some of the issues I've had since the vaccine. For example, I know that I had eye floaters and dizziness before, and sometimes issues with depth perception due to not having a dominant eye, but it was like after the vaccine my brain lost the ability to compensate for those things. I think the vaccine aggravated my nervous system and brain somehow (which would be the "injury" mentioned in the previous paragraph), and as a result I became unable to filter out these pre-existing issues I had to some extent before... So I'm hoping my brain will eventually learn to adjust again. I don't know if this applies to anyone else, but I felt like it matched my symptoms pretty well.

DrL, Gloria M, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee Yes i had this.

But passed with the time.

Ahhh... confused! What did you have which went away?

Becomes difficult to know which comment it is replied to when not quoted. 

didigo and didigo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@medee

My English is not good.

I meant that I also had (among many symptoms) "jerky moviments" and "involuntary movements" after 1st jab and they eased over time.

About the Nightmares, i hasn't happened to me in a while, but i've had them for months.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Has anyone’s resting heart rate increased 10-20 beats per minute since this started? My Apple watch continues to read 10-20 higher than before.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee

My English is not good.

I meant that I also had (among many symptoms) "jerky moviments" and "involuntary movements" after 1st jab and they eased over time.

About the Nightmares, i hasn't happened to me in a while, but i've had them for months.

That's okay. It wasn't about the English. It just gets difficult to know which comment was replied to when not quoted.

Yes, I too had nightmares constantly at a point. What other symptoms do you have? 

didigo, dragonlover, didigo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Wishing everyone here a good Christmas, and a New Year of health and recovery, and hopes that 2022 will be better than the last 2 years have been. 

Plazervil2500, DrL, Tabby and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @emmer

doctor explains what is happening --  https://pressfortruth.ca/wow-dr-charles-hoffe-delivers-a-dose-of-reality-you-cant-afford-to-miss/?fbclid=IwAR3e6dhgPhwjgTdLkIjJWEVxRddRq7BrVk5iIc_I5Lt0K9EbH6bx7hXRj3A

Thanks for sharing the video was interesting.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

May we all get our pre vaccine selves back in 2022. The year of 2s and to each of us health and recovery too.
Happy Christmas and New Year. We deserve it as many others do as well. May love and light  surround our planet. 
🎄🎄🎄

KitKat, dragonlover, DrL and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Merry Christmas everyone, I know it’s not the holidays we all wanted considering how we are feeling and all, but at least we get to have another one with loved ones.

My symptom update: for the first time I had no dizziness yesterday or today, but of course it always come with a price. My heart rate has been higher (10-20 beats higher) along with more chest discomfort. It is so weird how one thing improves and another symptom gets worse. If I can get my heart rate down dare I say I would be 80-90%?!?! The increased heart rate is definitely scary though! Anyone have this temporarily?

M and M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Have any of you noticed the symptoms flare at a certain time of day? Mine are the worst during the day but at night I feel pretty normal…..

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 847 / 1151