17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jkro

Agreed with all of that…..

so a quick internet search tells me that the immune system follows our circadian rhythm. So it said when we wake up we will have the most inflammation. So that makes me think this is definitely an inflammatory process. My doc won’t give me anything for symptoms until there is some study out saying effective treatments. I’m like normally I would understand that but did we know anything about covid when it started but they still tried treating those people without studies proving it….this is not medical advice but I think I’m on to something with this time of day thing. I’m going to take an anti inflammatory in the morning right when I wake up and see what happens. 

Let us know how the anti-inflammatory works. Which one are you taking, if you don't mind me asking? 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Agreed with all of that…..

so a quick internet search tells me that the immune system follows our circadian rhythm. So it said when we wake up we will have the most inflammation. So that makes me think this is definitely an inflammatory process. My doc won’t give me anything for symptoms until there is some study out saying effective treatments. I’m like normally I would understand that but did we know anything about covid when it started but they still tried treating those people without studies proving it….this is not medical advice but I think I’m on to something with this time of day thing. I’m going to take an anti inflammatory in the morning right when I wake up and see what happens. 

Let us know how the anti-inflammatory works. Which one are you taking, if you don't mind me asking? 

All I have is prescription strength ibuprofen. So I took one this morning right when I got up. I also read fasting may help re start the immune system. This is Not medical advice of course always ask your doctor before starting something.

KitKat, DrL, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wolf1476)
Topic starter  

Attention all Forum members concerned about Covid vaccines:

There is an upcoming event sponsored by Vestibular Disorders Association talking about the effects of vaccines on your vestibular system.

Please signup to join

https://vestibular.org/lrl/

KitKat, DrL, Jessie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moderna)

I had the Moderna vaccine on sep. 3. 3 days later I became so ill I had to leave an overnight family function. A week later I developed an ear infection in left ear. Also sinus issues and pressure from glands around the ears. Lethargy, ear ringing, headaches.it dissipated after about 3 weeks. I received the second dose Oct. 3rd. Symptoms returned. (Minus ear infection) I travel working 7 days a week. It is becoming g a real problem. I have constant sinus and gland drainage which has cause bronchial issues with intense cough. I am getting no better. Have seen GP and had blood tests.before the initial vaccine I was hiking 4 to 5 miles several times a week and feeling good. It is a daily struggle just to work or enjoy family when I'm off the road.i can't help but think it is due to vaccine seeing as it all started 3 days after. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

I also had a bad feeling but stupidly took it anyway. It’s a long story but I had a rough year prior to taking it and was tired of being shut in and believed it was my ticket back to feeling safe in society. I really feel like it is a garden of Eden kind of thing. The devil lured me in. I regret it every minute of every day. I wish I could take it back. I tried to research bad reactions but didn’t do it properly. Had I known an actual symptom to look up I would’ve been led here and not taken it. I just didn’t have time with a newborn. This has robbed me of my joy and especially my joy with my kids and raising my last baby. 

You did what you thought was the right thing.  You were not able to make an informed choice because you didn't have adequate information to be able to do that.  Add to that the extreme pressure to get the shot and the attitude of society in general towards those who refuse.

I didn't have anything to go on other than the bad feeling I couldn't shake.  Growing up, I was taught that if I had a bad feeling about a person or thing, I should heed those feelings and avoid the person or thing I had the bad feeling about.  I didn't have anything to go on and just looking under the listed side effects all I got were the lies of "mild flulike symptoms for a few days" and "most people don't suffer severe side effects".  Didn't sound right and I wasn't satisfied with that answer.  I went to the Meniere's forum and asked the people there.  Many of them had suffered severe vestibular issues from the shot.  One of those people gave me the link to this forum.  

I agree, it isn't easy to find information when you don't have anything to go on and most of what you do find is outright lies.  

Rainyday, Jessie, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec

I also had a bad feeling but stupidly took it anyway. It’s a long story but I had a rough year prior to taking it and was tired of being shut in and believed it was my ticket back to feeling safe in society. I really feel like it is a garden of Eden kind of thing. The devil lured me in. I regret it every minute of every day. I wish I could take it back. I tried to research bad reactions but didn’t do it properly. Had I known an actual symptom to look up I would’ve been led here and not taken it. I just didn’t have time with a newborn. This has robbed me of my joy and especially my joy with my kids and raising my last baby. 

You did what you thought was the right thing.  You were not able to make an informed choice because you didn't have adequate information to be able to do that.  Add to that the extreme pressure to get the shot and the attitude of society in general towards those who refuse.

I didn't have anything to go on other than the bad feeling I couldn't shake.  Growing up, I was taught that if I had a bad feeling about a person or thing, I should heed those feelings and avoid the person or thing I had the bad feeling about.  I didn't have anything to go on and just looking under the listed side effects all I got were the lies of "mild flulike symptoms for a few days" and "most people don't suffer severe side effects".  Didn't sound right and I wasn't satisfied with that answer.  I went to the Meniere's forum and asked the people there.  Many of them had suffered severe vestibular issues from the shot.  One of those people gave me the link to this forum.  

I agree, it isn't easy to find information when you don't have anything to go on and most of what you do find is outright lies.  

I agree. I think I’m now suffering from vestibular migraines. I fit the symptoms. I have had a history of migraines with aura in the past as well. Not vestibular ones but I see that can be a risk factor to getting them later. I just can’t get anyone to treat my symptoms. I’m going to otolaryngology on January 6. I’m hoping they can help me. If I’d had vestibular issues before I probably would’ve thought something more of it. They aren’t giving us informed consent. All you ever get told is the flu like blah blah blah junk and when you try to google it that is all you see too really. I only found this after the shot when I googled dizziness post covid shot. I have found today after taking ibuprofen this morning upon waking I feel pretty normal. That is good. So I think someone should be able to fix this at some point. I’m not saying there isn’t permanent damage but it should be manageable if someone would give me a diagnosis and treatment. And there was extreme pressure to get it. I just wanted to get back to living my life. Ironically I don’t care about covid when I go out anymore. Covid has taken so much from me and if I get it I get it at this point. So I guess the shot did get me to not care about going in public anymore but not without a steep price. At first I didn’t care so much but then I was pregnant after a miscarriage all during covid. So then I got super anxious about getting it while pregnant because I didn’t want to lose another baby so then that anxiety about it carried over post partum. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Jessie

dragonlover, KitKat, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@sickofthis I understand that! You think, today might be the day. Then, bang. A symptom emerges from the darkness. I understand. 

Rainyday, Jessie, sickofthis and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

Anyone else really scared of the booster becoming mandatory?? Have you gotten it and maintained your status-quo on symptoms or continued to get better? 

I'm in Canada, and I think the workplace might require it eventually. I saw an allergiest (the only ticket guy out of this Vax requirement) and he said If I wasn't dying then it was okay. He said I might react again (if it was that), but there is no way of knowing. He was just testing me for products in the vaccine... Which doesn't seem to be the problem here... but the overall vaccine immunity response. 

I have hope of getting better but then if I'm forced to get this booster, it will just maintain this loophole of symptoms. The worst part for me is I haven't been able to keep my head up well in 6 months. I think the muscles are weak and I must have a heavy head. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Have any of you noticed the symptoms flare at a certain time of day? Mine are the worst during the day but at night I feel pretty normal…..

Wondering if this is somehow linked to the circadian rhythm which is linked to hormones which can influence inflammation?

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk

Have any of you noticed the symptoms flare at a certain time of day? Mine are the worst during the day but at night I feel pretty normal…..

Wondering if this is somehow linked to the circadian rhythm which is linked to hormones which can influence inflammation?

Well I did read that your immune system is linked to the circadian rhythm. And you are more likely to experience inflammation in the mornings. I don’t know if this is scientific just what I read. I have also read hormones and the immune system can be tied. 

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@autumnvibe)

Hey! I hope I’m doing this right as I just came across this forum today in search of some sort of answers 

I had my first jab back in March - which I was fine with apart from a light kinda flu & a headache or two - and absolutely nothing from my second jab bar arm pain(both where AZ - I was 29 at the time so felt very lucky) 

Had my booster jab done on the 15th which was Moderna  - immediately after arm pain and a slight headache which painkillers solved - but since that Saturday, I woke up with a bad headache, fatigue, mild chest discomfort- even took a trip to the doctors who confirmed all vitals where fine etc and another one who noticed my ears where inflamed so recommended some anti inflammatory techniques(iburefen - steaming etc) but still having this symptoms today and honestly feel generally frustrated and confused by them, also felt a tad alone so coming across this forum and seeing so many posts provided a little relief in knowing I wasn’t alone in side effects outside the usual “48 hours” 

KitKat, Rainyday, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Well I did read that your immune system is linked to the circadian rhythm. And you are more likely to experience inflammation in the mornings. I don’t know if this is scientific just what I read. I have also read hormones and the immune system can be tied. 

This may be true for some of us, but for me, my symptoms are pretty constant throughout the day. If anything my symptoms are better in the morning than later in the day. But most of my symptoms are chest/heart rate related right now. When I had dizziness that seemed to be better later in the day though.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michalalala)

@jkro Hi Jessie, just want to say that I had a history of migraines with aura since I was a teenager.

I developed some tingling sensation after my first Moderna shot, which has got worse after the second one. In about two months after the second jab I experienced blurred vision and awful vertigo. It has improved meaning I have a week or two completely symptom-free but usually my period seems to be a trigger.

To me it seems I am suffering from vestibular migraines, but who knows what exactly is happening as I still feel tingling or numbness within my body from time to time.

I can also tell that during these vertigo relapses mornings are tougher than afternoons.

It’s such a relief when I have these symptom-free days though, which reminds me of my life before all of this has happened and is giving me a hope!

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis

This may be true for some of us, but for me, my symptoms are pretty constant throughout the day. If anything my symptoms are better in the morning than later in the day. But most of my symptoms are chest/heart rate related right now. When I had dizziness that seemed to be better later in the day though.

Yes, I understand we all have different symptoms. I’m sory to hear you haven’t gotten better. I am in no way giving medical advice when I say what has worked for me or what I am thinking just theories on my own symptoms. Mine have been mostly neurological in nature. 

ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @michalalala

@jkro Hi Jessie, just want to say that I had a history of migraines with aura since I was a teenager.

I developed some tingling sensation after my first Moderna shot, which has got worse after the second one. In about two months after the second jab I experienced blurred vision and awful vertigo. It has improved meaning I have a week or two completely symptom-free but usually my period seems to be a trigger.

To me it seems I am suffering from vestibular migraines, but who knows what exactly is happening as I still feel tingling or numbness within my body from time to time.

I can also tell that during these vertigo relapses mornings are tougher than afternoons.

It’s such a relief when I have these symptom-free days though, which reminds me of my life before all of this has happened and is giving me a hope!

Same to all of what you said. I too think I’m having vestibular migraines now. From what I read about them you can get tingling/numbness. I am going to otolaryngology soon so I will see what they say about it. Not medical advice but you could always try and see if that is what your doc thinks too? 

KitKat, Plazervil2500, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 849 / 1151