2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Sara
(@sara90)

Posted by: @trev
Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @trev

I am pretty much over all my other symptoms, but the only thing left lingering is head and eye pain. Does anyone have lingering head pain?If this head pain would go away I would be 100%.

Hi, is it more of a head/eye pressure or scalp pain? Im 6.5 months post vaccine and still get occasional head/eye pressure along with scalp pain. It’s much milder than it was though. 

it is head pressure and scalp pain with some heaviness. For a person who rarely ever had headaches this has become life altering. I use to be at the gym 7 days a week, now I barely go once a week since this started. 

I have the exact same thing, some days they disappear and when I get relapses they reappear. I also used to workout 4 times a week and haven’t worked out since my first dose, 6 months ago smh. 

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @martaariza

6 months post vaccine and althought I got milder symptoms now. Just pressure headaches and fatigue that come and go and twitching muscles every now and then. I experienced a new symptom I have never had before. For the last week an a half I started having shooting pains in my left breast, like stabbing that last for a few seconds and goes. I then started having it worse a few days ago, after I had a bit of wine, now is not just in my breast it is also sometimes in my shoulder, arm, hand or feet...

Has anyone experience this type of thing? After 6 months post vaccine, feeling much better with milder symptoms, this is a new worry to me. Just for a few times it also felt like tingling sensation when the pain came, like tingling in my arm and head but not strong. It seems is something to do with nerve pain. I'd like to know if someone has the same and if anyone knowd what could it be and what to do for it to get better ?

I'm nearly 6 months out from my first Pfizer jab. The last fortnight I've also been experiencing occasional sharps stabbing pains in my left breast area. I can't figure out if its heart related or in my breast. It's a quick stabbing pain. No idea what it could be or if it's jab related.

Me too!!! It was more intense in November but I told my doctor and she referred me for a mammography which I did last month, all clear. I will be having a breast ultra sound next week. Will keep you guys posted. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@jkro Did you see? Dr Been mentioned that Dr Murphy emailed him on his recent spike protein talk?? Maybe I just sound weird or maybe you understand what I mean!

I think you posted a video of Dr Been, maybe not but I found it on here and he mentioned the Dr you emailed. Thought of you. 

Anyone looking for some reassurance that overall covid-19 Vaccine side effects are real should have a look, or at least that some Drs are definitely moving forward/looking at it.  https://youtu.be/kE9UUX7NV5Q

This Dr has a video almost every day. Take some, leave some information, as you wish. But it's been nice to listen to his chats about medical understanding and recent studies of COVID/and it's vaccination; including high level side effects. He also has live chats where you can ask him questions. He doesn't provide individual conditions answers but general ones. He also had a long COVID dr(who also looks at vaccine side effects) on his YouTube show. Anyways, besides this forum, I've gotten piece of mind from his chat. 

PfizerVictim, Rainyday, PCMN and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@medee I had almost all possible symtoms:

Headache, blurred vision, dizziness, migraine, nvoluntary movements of arms, leg, etc... Tinnitus, eye pain, muscle pain, shortness of breath, episodes of tachycardia at a certain time of day, burning sensation in the skin, nightmares...

Currently I "just" have tinnitus. Another symptom I forgot to report is that I get tired very quickly when I do physical activities so I don't exercise too hard.

PfizerVictim, Rainyday, Dee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

Ughh how frustrating!! I felt 90% back to normal couple of weeks ago (~6m mark) and even had a feeling of tinnitus getting quieter and now, a huuuge relapse with new symptoms (testicular pain and heart tingling or something) as well as "good" old ones are back (derealization, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia) - like it's July all over again.

It's VERY unencouraging 🙁

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Posted by: @ichi

Ughh how frustrating!! I felt 90% back to normal couple of weeks ago (~6m mark) and even had a feeling of tinnitus getting quieter and now, a huuuge relapse with new symptoms (testicular pain and heart tingling or something) as well as "good" old ones are back (derealization, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia) - like it's July all over again.

That's terrible, sorry to hear ! I haven't seen any other posts where they relapse this hard at 6 months, very discouraging indeed.... do you think anything triggered it? Also is the relapse slightly less severe than before or is it the same severity as in July ?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182

@medee I had almost all possible symtoms:

Headache, blurred vision, dizziness, migraine, nvoluntary movements of arms, leg, etc... Tinnitus, eye pain, muscle pain, shortness of breath, episodes of tachycardia at a certain time of day, burning sensation in the skin, nightmares...

Currently I "just" have tinnitus. Another symptom I forgot to report is that I get tired very quickly when I do physical activities so I don't exercise too hard.

How long did it take for you to recover? 

I too have tinnitus and ENT couldn't find any issues in my ear. 

Did you take any treatment for any symptoms? What worked in your healing process?

ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

Posted by: @yjjy

That's terrible, sorry to hear ! I haven't seen any other posts where they relapse this hard at 6 months, very discouraging indeed.... do you think anything triggered it? Also is the relapse slightly less severe than before or is it the same severity as in July ?

It has been odd. I was well (overall ~80%, excluded tinnitus) for 1.5 months, then relapsed for 2 weeks, then fine (~90%) for 2 weeks, then slightly relapsed again for 1 week and then fine again for 1 week and now 2 weeks of though time, feels like back to 40% (considering that the worst = 0% in early July).

I don't know what is the trigger, it seems more or less random... living the same way and then suddenly it's starting to go south.

Also, I was looking at the spike protein antibody levels in vaccinated as well as covid patients and seems like this has a pretty good correlation with the severity of my overall symptoms (plot below). It takes about a week when the production of antibodies is ramping up and then peaking around 7-10 days after the first jab. My first symptoms (vertigo and insomnia) started also a week after the first jab. This would also fit with the anti-idiotype immune response hypothesis. In that case, a booster would be a BIG no-no. But there could be also something else going on... The plots are here (curves are smoothened): https://postimg.cc/sQ5nfjv9

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sickofthis
Posted by: @tennyson77
Posted by: @sickofthis
Posted by: @tennyson77

@jkro I've had a 9 day run of high dose steroids (90/90/90/60/60/60/30/30/30) at the beginning of October.  My symptoms almost all went away during the steroids, but as soon as I stopped them the symptoms slowly returned over a week.  So I definitely think it's inflammatory or immune system related, whatever is going on, since the steroids stopped.  I may try another run of steroids again soon, since I have pills left, just to see if it works any better 3 months after the initial run of steroids.

The good news is within two days of taking the steroids I feel almost back to my old self, even if it doesn't last.  That at least makes me feel better knowing it's not brain damage or something permanent, since the steroids make it go away rather quickly.

How is the second round of steroids going? Symptoms go away completely? Did they stay away? I’m debating about starting my next steroid pack soon.

I just finished a small five day course.  I feel fine today, but let's see in a few days.  I'm hoping I'm near the end of this as I'm on 5.5 months now and I'm quite sick of it (as I'm sure a lot of the people here can relate).  My cardio is almost back up to 100%, it's just the vertigo and nausea that still hits me that needs to go.

Please let me know how you feel in the upcoming days. Did you notice any heart racing or other symptoms when taking the steroids? Last time I took them they made my heart race, which is why I (somewhat) ended them early. I think I might start taking another round tomorrow.

Yah, they basically simulate cortisol, which is a stress hormone.. So it increases blood sugar, heart rate, blood pressure, you name it.  They aren't a fun drug, but they also are basically the best drug we have for taming inflammation and also ramping down the immune system.  So far I feel ok, but we will see in a week.

DrL, Rainyday, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @ethan318

@jkro 

yeah same. My symptoms aren’t debilitating but it’s annoying having all this inflammation, muscle twitches, nerve pain, etc. I’ll never take the booster. I saw some of the countries with high jab rates have the highest Covid cases 🤔 

Yeah like Israel who are now rolling out jab number 4!!!

It doesn't mean the vaccine causes the high incidence, it could simply be that vaccinated people take more virus-related risks (no masks, meeting up in groups, etc) than non-vaccinated.   But yes, four jabs seems  excessive, especially considering these vaccines were meant to prevent alpha, not delta or omicron.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @yjjy

It has been odd. I was well (overall ~80%, excluded tinnitus) for 1.5 months, then relapsed for 2 weeks, then fine (~90%) for 2 weeks, then slightly relapsed again for 1 week and then fine again for 1 week and now 2 weeks of though time, feels like back to 40% (considering that the worst = 0% in early July).

I don't know what is the trigger, it seems more or less random... living the same way and then suddenly it's starting to go south.

Also, I was looking at the spike protein antibody levels in vaccinated as well as covid patients and seems like this has a pretty good correlation with the severity of my overall symptoms (plot below). It takes about a week when the production of antibodies is ramping up and then peaking around 7-10 days after the first jab. My first symptoms (vertigo and insomnia) started also a week after the first jab. This would also fit with the anti-idiotype immune response hypothesis. In that case, a booster would be a BIG no-no. But there could be also something else going on... The plots are here (curves are smoothened): https://postimg.cc/sQ5nfjv9

I've been tracking my anti-body levels over time, so I'm curious to see at what point (I hope) my symptoms resolve.  I was at 560 spike protein antibodies mid December, and 500 end of December.  I'll keep testing every two weeks or so and see when I feel 'better'.  I read a paper that said the half-life on these anti-bodies was about 56 days.. Based on my own data it's about 58 days, so that seems about right.  That means in two months I'll be down to 250, in four months from today, 125, etc.  50 is the threshold on my test where you aren't protected any more, so that would put me roughly in June I think.

DrL, Dee, PCMN and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@ichi 

relapses are the worst, I had one about at the 4 month mark, basically was doing very well and then just all of a sudden, back to square one.. Hang in there!

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@tennyson77 Thanks for this, please do keep us posted from time to time how things go, would be encouraging. If I was given a date when I would be back to normal, even if it would be 6 months or even more from now, I would be happy with whatever..

DrL, KitKat, Dee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@hangingonforsanity 

thank you for sharing. heartbreaking really, and during those bad days, its hard to keep a positive mindset/outlook.. hang in there

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

Just wanted to add a quick note. Have been suffering from dizziness, brain fog, etc the usual since August. Have tried a few things, what I think has worked the best so far has been nasal coricosteroids (AVAMYS in my case) and antihistamines (took Cetirizine + pseudoephedrine ). After a some time taking the drugs, I did feel better overall, head pressure went down (not away), vision was not as blurry, better sleep quality and less brain fog + more focusing ability. After quitting the drugs, usually relapse back in a few days.. 

Tried betahistine (as per doctor suggestion), made very very nauseous, so thats not working for me. Next step for me would be to try steroids (have them here with me) , a bit hesitant... 

sending good vibes to all

DrL, KitKat, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 871 / 1151