Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pcmn

Just wanted to add a quick note. Have been suffering from dizziness, brain fog, etc the usual since August. Have tried a few things, what I think has worked the best so far has been nasal coricosteroids (AVAMYS in my case) and antihistamines (took Cetirizine + pseudoephedrine ). After a some time taking the drugs, I did feel better overall, head pressure went down (not away), vision was not as blurry, better sleep quality and less brain fog + more focusing ability. After quitting the drugs, usually relapse back in a few days.. 

Tried betahistine (as per doctor suggestion), made very very nauseous, so thats not working for me. Next step for me would be to try steroids (have them here with me) , a bit hesitant... 

sending good vibes to all

Nasal spray helps me, too, and I'd highly recommend it for anyone suffering with head pressure and brain fog. I refused to try it at first, as I thought it was only for seasonal allergies, but once I did, I found relief. I only use it as necessary (as I don't want my body to build up a tolerance.) 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

Hello everyone, I suffer from hypothyroidism, I applied the vaccine on August 18, the next day I had "normal" symptoms, headache, chills, snot, etc. On August 25 in the morning I had a slight dizziness but I thought it was hunger, this dizziness was getting worse until 11 pm when I could not stand it anymore and I was crying out for an ambulance, they took me to the emergency room, they said it was not the vaccine that was an attack from vertigo but nothing to do with the vaccine, they gave me a day's disability, it took me about a week to recover, I went back to the office (I work) and everything was half good for that week, on Friday a song that I liked sounded I turned my head a lot and again the vertigo returned, they took me in a wheelchair to the house, I asked for vacations and in that month I tried to recover, I returned to the company and everything seemed to be improving on October 10 I felt so good who went to the pool and it was incredible, on Sunday I woke up fine but at night I got a horrible headache and on Monday again dizziness. 7 doctors have seen me but none accept that it was the vaccine, I have taken dimenhydrinate, betahistine, without success. Even dizzy I applied the second dose on November 18 and two weeks later the horrible dizziness worsened and again for the emergency room, today is my birthday and I am too sad, I am going to an alternative doctor, he has done acupuncture and if I have felt slight improvement. He tells me that it seems like a circulation problem between the ear and the brain that could cause inflammation.

Dee, DrL, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Does anyone else have nightmares and an overall feeling of "doom"? 

I've been struggling with this for the last couple of days. I constantly feel a sense of doom; as if something awful is happening - or is about to. It's starting to get to me. 

Justagirl14!!, Dee, Justagirl14!! and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pcmn

Just wanted to add a quick note. Have been suffering from dizziness, brain fog, etc the usual since August. Have tried a few things, what I think has worked the best so far has been nasal coricosteroids (AVAMYS in my case) and antihistamines (took Cetirizine + pseudoephedrine ). After a some time taking the drugs, I did feel better overall, head pressure went down (not away), vision was not as blurry, better sleep quality and less brain fog + more focusing ability. After quitting the drugs, usually relapse back in a few days.. 

Tried betahistine (as per doctor suggestion), made very very nauseous, so thats not working for me. Next step for me would be to try steroids (have them here with me) , a bit hesitant... 

sending good vibes to all

I agree with this. Every time I take an antihistamine I usually feel some temporary relief. I’m just unsure how long I should rely on these meds as I don’t know how great they are to take long term. The fact that it responds well to an antihistamine somewhat confirms it being an inflammation condition. You would think that would be a good sign indicating these symptoms may be reversible/temporary. Let us know how the steroids go.

Rainyday, Dee, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

@rainyday

Hello, earlier in this forum many people wrote about a feeling of anxiety and depression, a girl commented that she wanted to commit suicide

ReplyQuote
(@martaariza)

@sara90 

Thanks for your response. This is defenetly a new inflammatory symptom. I don't think is related to the heart. My docs said heart pain it normally comes with pressure on your chest. This is not a pressure pain, it is as you describe it sharp stabbing pain for a few seconds. I also experience more fatigue, dizziness and twitching these days so I guess is all related. 

Keep us posted with your results please. 

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sara90
Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @martaariza

6 months post vaccine and althought I got milder symptoms now. Just pressure headaches and fatigue that come and go and twitching muscles every now and then. I experienced a new symptom I have never had before. For the last week an a half I started having shooting pains in my left breast, like stabbing that last for a few seconds and goes. I then started having it worse a few days ago, after I had a bit of wine, now is not just in my breast it is also sometimes in my shoulder, arm, hand or feet...

Has anyone experience this type of thing? After 6 months post vaccine, feeling much better with milder symptoms, this is a new worry to me. Just for a few times it also felt like tingling sensation when the pain came, like tingling in my arm and head but not strong. It seems is something to do with nerve pain. I'd like to know if someone has the same and if anyone knowd what could it be and what to do for it to get better ?

I'm nearly 6 months out from my first Pfizer jab. The last fortnight I've also been experiencing occasional sharps stabbing pains in my left breast area. I can't figure out if its heart related or in my breast. It's a quick stabbing pain. No idea what it could be or if it's jab related.

Me too!!! It was more intense in November but I told my doctor and she referred me for a mammography which I did last month, all clear. I will be having a breast ultra sound next week. Will keep you guys posted. 

I had it on a few occasions as well in the last few weeks

Marta and Marta reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Does anyone else have nightmares and an overall feeling of "doom"? 

I've been struggling with this for the last couple of days. I constantly feel a sense of doom; as if something awful is happening - or is about to. It's starting to get to me. 

Nighmares many of us have had at least for some days in this journey. The overall feeling of awfulness, I feel like that almost evwryday since all of this began. Then I felt better when my symptoms were under control in Oct-Nov.

Then I made a mistake of visting a neuro and took a stupid tablet which messedup with my heart and since then my heart rate hasn't been normal and my overall symptoms became worse and so did the awfulness.

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tennyson77
Posted by: @ichi
Posted by: @yjjy

Ughh how frustrating!! I felt 90% back to normal couple of weeks ago (~6m mark) and even had a feeling of tinnitus getting quieter and now, a huuuge relapse with new symptoms (testicular pain and heart tingling or something) as well as "good" old ones are back (derealization, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia) - like it's July all over again.

It's VERY unencouraging 🙁

That's terrible, sorry to hear ! I haven't seen any other posts where they relapse this hard at 6 months, very discouraging indeed.... do you think anything triggered it? Also is the relapse slightly less severe than before or is it the same severity as in July ?

It has been odd. I was well (overall ~80%, excluded tinnitus) for 1.5 months, then relapsed for 2 weeks, then fine (~90%) for 2 weeks, then slightly relapsed again for 1 week and then fine again for 1 week and now 2 weeks of though time, feels like back to 40% (considering that the worst = 0% in early July).

I don't know what is the trigger, it seems more or less random... living the same way and then suddenly it's starting to go south.

Also, I was looking at the spike protein antibody levels in vaccinated as well as covid patients and seems like this has a pretty good correlation with the severity of my overall symptoms (plot below). It takes about a week when the production of antibodies is ramping up and then peaking around 7-10 days after the first jab. My first symptoms (vertigo and insomnia) started also a week after the first jab. This would also fit with the anti-idiotype immune response hypothesis. In that case, a booster would be a BIG no-no. But there could be also something else going on... The plots are here (curves are smoothened): https://postimg.cc/sQ5nfjv9

I've been tracking my anti-body levels over time, so I'm curious to see at what point (I hope) my symptoms resolve.  I was at 560 spike protein antibodies mid December, and 500 end of December.  I'll keep testing every two weeks or so and see when I feel 'better'.  I read a paper that said the half-life on these anti-bodies was about 56 days.. Based on my own data it's about 58 days, so that seems about right.  That means in two months I'll be down to 250, in four months from today, 125, etc.  50 is the threshold on my test where you aren't protected any more, so that would put me roughly in June I think.

I think we all must get this test done. It'll give us some idea.

I am 3 months down in this and there are people who've comepleted 6-9 months. I wonder how long it'll take for someone who's already a year into this🤔

How long have you been struggling? 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tennyson77
Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @ethan318

@jkro 

yeah same. My symptoms aren’t debilitating but it’s annoying having all this inflammation, muscle twitches, nerve pain, etc. I’ll never take the booster. I saw some of the countries with high jab rates have the highest Covid cases 🤔 

Yeah like Israel who are now rolling out jab number 4!!!

It doesn't mean the vaccine causes the high incidence, it could simply be that vaccinated people take more virus-related risks (no masks, meeting up in groups, etc) than non-vaccinated.   But yes, four jabs seems  excessive, especially considering these vaccines were meant to prevent alpha, not delta or omicron.

I wonder what the long term consequences will be of this. 4 shots are way too many. 

Our bodies couldn't take 1 and here there are people injecting cocktails and mocktails of the jab.😑

Just hoping we all come out of this soon and won't have any further issues with our health in the coming years.

ReplyQuote
(@tennyson77)
Very Active Member

@medee I had a shot July 22nd I think, somewhere around there.  One week later I was in the hospital with heart issues.  So roughly 5.5 months now.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @windsor

@jkro Did you see? Dr Been mentioned that Dr Murphy emailed him on his recent spike protein talk?? Maybe I just sound weird or maybe you understand what I mean!

I think you posted a video of Dr Been, maybe not but I found it on here and he mentioned the Dr you emailed. Thought of you. 

Anyone looking for some reassurance that overall covid-19 Vaccine side effects are real should have a look, or at least that some Drs are definitely moving forward/looking at it.  https://youtu.be/kE9UUX7NV5Q

This Dr has a video almost every day. Take some, leave some information, as you wish. But it's been nice to listen to his chats about medical understanding and recent studies of COVID/and it's vaccination; including high level side effects. He also has live chats where you can ask him questions. He doesn't provide individual conditions answers but general ones. He also had a long COVID dr(who also looks at vaccine side effects) on his YouTube show. Anyways, besides this forum, I've gotten piece of mind from his chat. 

I didn’t see him recently. What did he say Dr Murphy said? 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Ughh how frustrating!! I felt 90% back to normal couple of weeks ago (~6m mark) and even had a feeling of tinnitus getting quieter and now, a huuuge relapse with new symptoms (testicular pain and heart tingling or something) as well as "good" old ones are back (derealization, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia) - like it's July all over again.

That's terrible, sorry to hear ! I haven't seen any other posts where they relapse this hard at 6 months, very discouraging indeed.... do you think anything triggered it? Also is the relapse slightly less severe than before or is it the same severity as in July ?

It has been odd. I was well (overall ~80%, excluded tinnitus) for 1.5 months, then relapsed for 2 weeks, then fine (~90%) for 2 weeks, then slightly relapsed again for 1 week and then fine again for 1 week and now 2 weeks of though time, feels like back to 40% (considering that the worst = 0% in early July).

I don't know what is the trigger, it seems more or less random... living the same way and then suddenly it's starting to go south.

Also, I was looking at the spike protein antibody levels in vaccinated as well as covid patients and seems like this has a pretty good correlation with the severity of my overall symptoms (plot below). It takes about a week when the production of antibodies is ramping up and then peaking around 7-10 days after the first jab. My first symptoms (vertigo and insomnia) started also a week after the first jab. This would also fit with the anti-idiotype immune response hypothesis. In that case, a booster would be a BIG no-no. But there could be also something else going on... The plots are here (curves are smoothened): https://postimg.cc/sQ5nfjv9

Since our symptoms are exactly the same as Covid long haulers, may be the reason could be the same as well. I'd read an article which said doctors still haven't got any clue why long haulers have such symptoms and what causes it. They're still scratching their head.

What it said was -

- Either a tiny part of the virus is still active in their bodies. (So tiny that it won't get detected on a Covid test. The test will always show negative)

- OR their immune system is still reacting to the virus even when the virus is no longer there 

But they're unsure. These are only speculations.

So my guess is, since this substance mimics the virus, our immune system is acting against this substance so the symptoms. But I wonder for how long will this continue? If after Covid, these patients are having symptoms for say 1 year to almost 1.5 years and longer even when the reports show Covid negative, for how long will our bodies react to this stupid vaxx?🤔

If the antibodies are close to Nil in say a year's time and some still have symptoms, would that mean our immune is still reacting even when the vaccine is no longer there in our bodies anymore?

They say vaccine's power reduces with time and 8-9 months is the max protection it can provide, then how is it that there are people suffering for 11 months plus...

Rainyday, PfizerVictim, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

See for me I felt terrible after the shot while I was still in the pharmacy. I was dizzy within the first five minutes. I felt awful by the time I got home fifteen minutes later. So I have no idea how that fits in with the antibody theory unless I had an allergic reaction? I have no idea 

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

@medee I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing the same feeling. Let's hope it passes. 

Andy, Dee, Andy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 872 / 1151