Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@tstone 

Did your symptoms ckear up?

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

@expo67 I read your recovery post and am thrilled for you. I have the SAME EXACT remaining symptoms that you had. The dizziness/lightheadedness, fatigue and brain fog can be pretty impactful most of the time. Based on your timeline, it seems like it took you about 4.5 months to get through it, which is where I currently am at so fingers crossed my timeline can be similar to yours. 

Did it all abruptly end? Or was it more of a gradual reduction until they were just gone one day? Any treatment suggestions that worked for you? Thanks, and again I am happy for you!

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@jeank how are you doing these days ? We have been on a similar time line 

ReplyQuote
(@sickofthis)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @courtneymchale2288

@jeank how are you doing these days ? We have been on a similar time line 

How about you, how have you been? Seeing any improvements? Specifically, what about your brain fog? Hope you are seeing improvements.

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@sickofthis hi there! 
I’m on my 7th month and things have seemed to be better since Dec 1 I found a really good naturopath I've done 5 NAD+ IV treatments and I think they are helping keep everything at bay, I still have relapses but they aren’t as severe and don’t last as long I’d say most days I’m 85% better on good days if I could get rid of the fatigue and pulsatile tinnitus I’d be a lot better I’m going to try Hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy and IV Ozone next! I also have a neurologist and ENT appointments coming up 

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@lynoliver Did you have any type of cold, stomach bug, etc., before your symptoms returned? I've realized that almost every time I've had a flare up, I've had a cold prior. I think my flare ups begin after my immune system is compromised.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lynoliver)

@thamollusk Yes! I had a really bad cold a little before Christmas, it took a while for that cold to go away. I even thought it was covid19 but I had two negative PCR tests. Can it be because of that cold? 

ReplyQuote
(@alexa)

@stargazer57 I have the exact same symptoms. Going on 5 months now. I have seen all kinds of doctors like you but decided they are not going to do anything for me so I started with a chiropractor 2 weeks ago. I am taking zeolite besides all kinds of vitamins. My recovery has been extremely slow but I am able to drive and go to work. I am a teacher and at first it was impossible to handle the noise and lights. The tinnitus has improved by about 20%  since it started 5 months ago but the lightheadedness and dizziness not so much. I feel like one of those toys with the wobbling head. I am not giving up although I was told by a prominent neurotologist here in Tampa that I needed to get use to it and learn to walk as if I had one leg to walk. Don't give up.  

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wynnwolter)

Has anyone that had adverse side effects to the vaccine gone on to have COVID and develop similar long COVID symptoms?? 

I just developed COVID after dealing with brain fog, etc from the vaccine for 6 months and I’m VERY worried that my risk of developing long COVID is very high and I just cannot imagine dealing with all of those symptoms again 

DrL, Barb, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@asanders I'm,so sorry to hear all you're going through. 

I have different symptoms but also debilitating, so I understand. 

Please keep us posted and I wish for you a complete and speedy recovery.

Asanders, DrL, Asanders and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@wynnwolter I hope you'll be ok.

I can understand your concern, for sure.

It's hopeful to hear you got past the symptoms you had previously. Did they all go away at 6 months? Whhat were you dealing with?

Please keep us posted and all good wishes to you to be well soon with no lasting symptoms from covid.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

@asanders so sorry you are suffering with all of this. I had many of your side effects… tingling, buzzing, internal tremors, insomnia, weight loss, anxiety, panic attacks, muscle twitches, jerking awake, louder tinnitus (I already had it) I had one dose of Pfizer 26th June, things started to settle down at end of month 5 bit I’m not yet back to my old self, I still have tingling in my feet & a fuzzy feeling in my head & every morning I get these weird anxiety waves through my body upon waking. Never used to have anxiety until the jab. It is something to do with high histamine & inflammation so have also been taking lots of supplements & antihistamine. Please keep doing what your doing, look after yourself & stay strong. We will get through this & I believe our bodies will heal. Some are taking longer then others. You had 2 jabs so that could be why it takes longer but I still thing your body will settle down eventually. Hang in there. We are all in the same or similar boat.

gingerj, Andy, Asanders and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

@asanders I found acupuncture to help. I feel so calm during my sessions with no side effects going on.

Asanders, DrL, Asanders and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@asanders 

Hi, Asanders,

I'm sorry about your situation.
Especially since you're talking about metallic taste in your mouth, but it's generally true anyway, have you tried heavy metal chelating treatment?
The most effective is under medical supervision, by taking pills and infusions.
Also, alpha lipoic acid and coriander tincture are used (from leaves and seeds, easy to make at home) and are accessible, both are worth a try.
From the sources I had the opportunity to read I understood that chlorella or zeolite are not very efficient for chelation.
In case of dental amalgam, it should be removed.
Of course, I specify that there are personal opinions and the choices to follow different opinions are assumed individually.
Cupping means plasmapheresis?

Asanders and Asanders reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@asanders I am so sorry for what you are going through...I belong to the Facebook Group below and I think you would benefit greatly by becoming a member...There are so many people on there with symptoms like yours and there are people getting better...there are folks communicating back and forth about what they find has helped...Hang in there my friend...Yes, it is a long and slow journey...But I have to believe we will get better!!

Neuro V Long-Haulers Facebook

Asanders and Asanders reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 929 / 1151