Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 981 / 1080

Tone
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @tone

Curious if anyone here has or had creaky and cracky sounds from joints and  bones ? 🤔 not all the time though and not painful.  

Tone, it will go away. A lot of us had it. It will pass.

Also I'm seeing a trend here. I was the same as you when all of this began. Panicked af. I still am but I had gotten all nuts back then that added to me getting more symptoms.

The anxiety makes this shit worse. I'm a very anxious person and it's hard for me not to react to this shit. I'm still struggling 6 months down.

But as much as you can, try n be calm. Don't take any drugs. Eat anti inflammatory foods. Nobody knows our future. Not even these stupid doctors. Am I symptom free, no not even close. I'm sure I would've easily felt 80-90% better since I didn't have much symptoms back then but the mistake I did was taking medicines that made my system go all the more crazy and now I'm stuck with feeling miserable and suicidal.

Just be calm. It will pass soon. My blood clot report came back positive as you may know. I still haven't taken any blood thinners for it. My ANA report too is positive. I've left it now since I know no medicines can heal me. Rather will wreck my body even more.

I spoke to someone just 2 days ago who had a positive D Dimer and she said she didn't do a thing. It went back to normal on it's own so that gave me hope. But mind you, her and mine were not that elevated. It's just borderline high. If it's really high for someone, then definitely treatment is needed.

I wa told to redo the test in a few days after taking the blood thinners. I haven't taken anything yet but I may redo the test someday.

For me, I've left it on God and the Universe. All I know is I can't do shit anymore. It's beyond my control. 

Thanks ...I haven't  taken any medication  yet 2 months in . What supplements  did yiu take did anything help? So far symptoms  are somewhat  mild .what symptoms did you have and have any of them gone ? Wer they progressive . Got some gut issues happening  now. Taking pepcid  not sure if helping  maybe should take benadryl  or claritin  with ? Nerve pain on and off ( anything for that ) . I'm staying  positive  and not really stressing....put ofy hands all I can do is pray and try heal myself with time and natural  stuff. 

Hope yiu heal soon as well. 

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Curious if anyone here has or had creaky and cracky sounds from joints and  bones ? 🤔 not all the time though and not painful.  

Tone, it will go away. A lot of us had it. It will pass.

Also I'm seeing a trend here. I was the same as you when all of this began. Panicked af. I still am but I had gotten all nuts back then that added to me getting more symptoms.

The anxiety makes this shit worse. I'm a very anxious person and it's hard for me not to react to this shit. I'm still struggling 6 months down.

But as much as you can, try n be calm. Don't take any drugs. Eat anti inflammatory foods. Nobody knows our future. Not even these stupid doctors. Am I symptom free, no not even close. I'm sure I would've easily felt 80-90% better since I didn't have much symptoms back then but the mistake I did was taking medicines that made my system go all the more crazy and now I'm stuck with feeling miserable and suicidal.

Just be calm. It will pass soon. My blood clot report came back positive as you may know. I still haven't taken any blood thinners for it. My ANA report too is positive. I've left it now since I know no medicines can heal me. Rather will wreck my body even more.

I spoke to someone just 2 days ago who had a positive D Dimer and she said she didn't do a thing. It went back to normal on it's own so that gave me hope. But mind you, her and mine were not that elevated. It's just borderline high. If it's really high for someone, then definitely treatment is needed.

I wa told to redo the test in a few days after taking the blood thinners. I haven't taken anything yet but I may redo the test someday.

For me, I've left it on God and the Universe. All I know is I can't do shit anymore. It's beyond my control. 

Thanks ...I haven't  taken any medication  yet 2 months in . What supplements  did yiu take did anything help? So far symptoms  are somewhat  mild .what symptoms did you have and have any of them gone ? Wer they progressive . Got some gut issues happening  now. Taking pepcid  not sure if helping  maybe should take benadryl  or claritin  with ? Nerve pain on and off ( anything for that ) . I'm staying  positive  and not really stressing....put ofy hands all I can do is pray and try heal myself with time and natural  stuff. 

Hope yiu heal soon as well. 

I wouldn't wanna talk about it in detail since it breaks my heart and I'm feeling quite down today. 

I'd suggest you check my posts. All I can say is the initial symptoms since 9th Oct '21 were pins and needles, muscle tremors, burning thighs, ear issues, some odd feeling in my head, shaky hands, weakness, chest pain at times, some electric sorta feeling on my right ear, pelvic pain and nerve pain.

Nerve pain was the last one to manifest. Before that I was just asked to take B12 and trust me I was already feeling 70-80% better by October end. Had other symptoms on and off but the tremors ans tingling had almost gone. I was pretty much able to manage my life and had made peace with other symptoms as it wasn't that bad. 

But when I got nerve pain, I panicked and visted a doctor in October. Took Gabapin NT and damn it all came back strong plus new symptoms.

After a few days on Mov 14th or 15th went to a Neurologist, took his tablet, instantly got high papls within 2 hrs. This was my biggest mistake.

Since then I haven't gotten better. Things have gotten worse plus a lot of new symptoms. I haven't improved since November.

For everything else in detail, pls read my older posts. Though I've summarized it already here.

Also as mentioned in my last post, I'm not taking any shit anymore. Just diet is all I'm following. 

This is either gonna kill me, wreck my life forever or I'll go back to my earlier happy self in a few months from now.

I am okay with the 1st and definitely want it to be the last one. But if it's the 2nd one I endup at, I rather die or kill myself. Who'd wanna live a dead life!

But I still have some hope deep down that things will go back to normal someday. Don't know how far that day is but hopefully soon. Though I don't see anything positive happening since months now. 

If God wrecks the life of a person who's struggled all her life and lived not for herself but for her family, it's on him then. And I don't think a good Lord would wanna ruin my life even more. I hope not. I have faith he will someday hear my cry.

I'm sorry for pouring it out here but I can't let it be inside. I don't see how I'll get better. All I know is I wanna get completely better. I miss her and I want to go back to how she was 🤍 before getting injected with this shit.

ReplyQuote
AsadalW
(@wolasadal)

@jess Sorry for the belated reply. Since I'm new here, I didn't notice the notification bell. Your words beyond caring are very comforting - and they help me. Thank you!  I can't imagine being unable to work, given the debilitating side effects you went through.  I am working despite the lingering physical and mental lows, though taking work on a daily basis without excesses (I'm a retiring as teacher early next year). I hope and pray you will keep recovering, and as you say, hoping time itself can be the bigger healer. It's harrowing to think we ought to effectively put up with the constant spike protein poison generated by the vaccine(s). *painful sigh* 

Jess and DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Sidelines_Observer
(@sidelinesobserver)

I'm sorry for pouring it out here but I can't let it be inside. I don't see how I'll get better. All I know is I wanna get completely better. I miss her and I want to go back to how she was 🤍 before getting injected with this shit.

Don't be sorry, anger is totally justifiable in this case. 

Just remember to point that anger in the right direction - meaning the politicians that pushed it (especially), greedy big pharma, dr. Fauci, and the lying media that pushed this experimental substance so aggressively basically 24/7

Don't ever lose sight that it was them that did this to you, and don't fall for the side-distractions the media might throw at us to deflect attention away from this poison.

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

How high were your D Dimer? (when I may ask you)

And what D Dimer value is really high?

I am doing my D Dimer todays. I am also still waiting for the ANA report (which takes a bit longer)

May I also ask how hight was your ANA report?

Many thanks in advance!

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

@medee 

How high were your D Dimer? (when I may ask you)

And what D Dimer value is really high?

I am doing my D Dimer todays. I am also still waiting for the ANA report (which takes a bit longer)

May I also ask how hight was your ANA report?

Many thanks in advance!

I can't recall at the moment of the exact range.

But both were borderline positive. 

ReplyQuote
Tone
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Anyone have relief  for insomnia? 2 months always waking up every hour or two . Does it subside ? Melatonin  . No sleeping  pills ..trying  to keep it natural.  

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

BUt I read today the d-dimer test does not pick up micro blood clots. Now I have no clue if this could be a problem.

But I mean logically should micro blood clots alone not be that dangerous?! The micro blood clots get together and build up macro blood clots (whih become a problem because they easily clog the veins .... ,

but macro blood clots should be picked up by the d-dimer test.

There is so much "information" & blabla in the internet that I start to think that I know NOTHING, absolute NOTHING.

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@tone 

I had the worst insomnia ever, starting directly after my vacc and which lasted a bit more than 3 weeks.

I took Baldrian pills (which did not help), then my doctor gave me Zopiclon, which I took, but it only helped me 2-3 days, I slelpt like a stone (even with by symptoms like massive heart palpitations, burning and hot flashed and pressure/pain in the temples.

But after this 2-3 days, I tried the next days too and it started very fast to loose its impact and seemingly my body got to fast used to eat. For exmaple the 4th time I took it, it only helped to sleep 3 hours, then next time 1,5 hours and then it did help Zero.

And it still had its annoying sideeffects (to be very down the next day, having weak muscles and I had a very bitter taste in my mouth for hours (also sideeffect of Zopiclon)

So I stopped to take it anymore. So again back to complete insomnia. But somehow (I do not know) at the same time that my heart palpitations at night got better, also my insomnia vanished. And also the hot flashed were not that horrible like in the first 2-3 weeks after vacc.

Also the declining chest pain helped to get sleep.

Ah I take magnesium night every night before goign to bed  (or better say late afternoon, since I go mostly to bed between 6-7 a.m

Magnesium is good for sleep and is also nerves.

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

@heybro when you say drugs containing estrogen? I'm on HRT sabdrena gel..  im 5half months post vaccine injury with a multitude of symptoms which appear to have plateaud. 

ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

Asking a long with all our symptoms we are allnexperiencing, asking how many have swallon lymph nodes pain under armpit, breast area? I've had a mammogram and showed swallon lymph nodes but nothing else they were concerned about. Only been sore in the last 3weeks and im 5half months post vaccine injury.

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@josephine 

I had swallon lymph nodes pain (and burning) under both armpits directly after vacc and the next 3-4 weeks. But since last week it has become much less.

My doctor checked also my lymph nodes under both armpits on Monday and told me that they are not swallon anymore.

So no idea what happened?! 

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Anyone here can explain me please, 

Why most of us can not take SSRI antidepressiva? What is going wrong in our nrains? Is it the current inflammation in the brain oder what is ging wrong?

Maybe someone can explain it to me.

I am taking for example 250 mg Opripramol (without any problems, and it helps me a lot). Btw I also take Tavor (this helps me too, I know it is nothing for the long run) but I also have Zero problems when taking it like Opripramol.

My neurologist has written me Citalopram and I should start taking it with 10mg this week. But I have great panic to take it. In the very past Citalopram helped me greatly (when I had thyroid inflammation & felt bad)

But now I have panic to take citalopram again, because I then think that my symptoms go mad.

Btw I took 2 weeks ago Promethazin and my Bp went through the roof and I was felling horrible.

So no idea, as soon as I take something which blocks Hisatmin for example (like Promethazin) and also the SSRI seratonin reuptake inhibitor, something goes directly wrong and the brain and BP and the symptoms start directly again to go mad.

Please if anyone has a clue or more information on this matter, try to give me an explanation or an advice.

Many Thanks in advance!

ReplyQuote
Tone
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Does the heart palpitations  or tachycardia  go away ? Have racing heart with no real exertion  ? Is this a symptom? Do I need beta blockers ? Or will these pass ? 

ReplyQuote
Susie
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@alexabramian Do you still get the night time flushes and then shivers? I get them too sometimes and I have a hard time sleeping as well. 😒

ReplyQuote
Page 981 / 1080