Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Mel
(@mel6778)

I am happy to say my trembling, and muscle spasms have subsided. I did an anti inflammatory cleanse for 3 days straight asking with intermittent fasting that was suggested here. Fennel tea (3c day), glutathione foods... Asparagus, blueberries, spinach. Cut out gluten completely. I continue to take B Complex, Vit D... Added turmeric, Bromelain and Glutathione supplements. 

My anxiety has also lifted. I cut OUT Zinc, Added Claritin D & Vitex!! I did so much research on my symptoms & got curious thinking my hormones were out of whack hence my Cortisol levels were high which were causing the debilitating panic attacks. 

I now have a lot less anxiety!!! Almost gone. I actually feel normal again and can walk/talk like i used to although i still have dizziness here and there.

I hope all of you are getting to a point to where you feeling some relief. I suffered through the trembling, daily dizziness, uncontrollable muscle spasms, body sway and anxiety since June 2021, 6 weeks after Moderna. It was awful. 

Positive thoughts🙏

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Guys maybe this is a stupid question: But has anyone tested a blood wash (a hemodialysis)?

As far as I know people with long Covid get a hemodialysis to help them recover.

hemodialysis ias also great against inflammation.

"Extended hemodialysis (HDx), with medium cut-off membranes, could favor the effective elimination of medium-sized molecules such as IL-6 and other inflammatory mediators"

But on the other hand, only washing he blood will not be sufficient to get a big effect, since the spikes and inflammations are (more or less) everywhere in the body.

Anyone of you has done a test to verify how much Spike you still have in you bodies?

If any such test even exists.

I think CRP, d-dimer, SED and ferritin are important. Ferritin & SED I forgot to tell my dotoc to test.

ReplyQuote
 Rob
(@robby1)

Just been reading through this forum as i have been having issues since i had my pfizer booster jab in December. 

Felt pretty ill for a few days but i then started to have weird symptoms. I felt like i had a rush through my nerves from bottom to the mouth which made me need the loo and dry heave till my bowel was cleared. I then had continued muscle aches, fatigue and weakness. I had a strange sensation of my nerves being overactive if that makes sense? So i would have burning pain down the arm where i had that jab that would radiate to the back and other arm. If i was out in windy weather my head would tingle and skin would feel sensitive. 

Its very strange and also a little concerning as drs have run blood tests etc and not found anything. 3 months today my stomach is a bit better, but having ibs, muscle aches/cramps, nerve tingling, feeling hot with no fever sometimes, sweaty hands and some fatigue. I was pretty healthy in December and use to go out cycling a lot and walks which i haven't been able to do since i got the jab. 

Not actually sure what else to do as Dr's don't see a correlation between vaccine but its weird it started after it. I did read about Kyle warner who developed loads of allergies after the jab which makes me wonder whether i am experiencing symptoms when i eat. Or is it some nerve issue that is to do with the autonomic nervous system. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Btw I also read that the Spike proteins in the blood are the reason why the blood is clotting so fast.

So my qustion is, How often do you think that a d-dimer test, the patelets test and also CRP, ferritin and SED should be done?

Every 3-4 weeks?

An MRI from heart should be able to tell if you have a heart muscle inflammation. Is an MRI also able to tell suff abou he spike proteins or is only a CT able to do it?

Problem of CT is the massive radiation you get, but it is normally shows a lot.

Or is nothing able to tell anything about the spike proteins?

I have no clue. I would like to know if there is a method which can tell you how many spike proteins your body still has. And when you could do this test for exmaple every few wekks hen you could see if there is indeed a progress.

Sorry for too many questions and "no-clue brainstorming"

I think best are is, you detox as much Spike as you can. And the best Spike Detox tools are, like Vitamin D, Vitamin C, NAC, Magnesium and some others.

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Anyone here take J and J vax. And have some recovery ? What were your symptoms and how long and what did you take and do for relief ?

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

Btw I also read that the Spike proteins in the blood are the reason why the blood is clotting so fast.

So my qustion is, How often do you think that a d-dimer test, the patelets test and also CRP, ferritin and SED should be done?

Every 3-4 weeks?

An MRI from heart should be able to tell if you have a heart muscle inflammation. Is an MRI also able to tell suff abou he spike proteins or is only a CT able to do it?

Problem of CT is the massive radiation you get, but it is normally shows a lot.

Or is nothing able to tell anything about the spike proteins?

I have no clue. I would like to know if there is a method which can tell you how many spike proteins your body still has. And when you could do this test for exmaple every few wekks hen you could see if there is indeed a progress.

Sorry for too many questions and "no-clue brainstorming"

I think best are is, you detox as much Spike as you can. And the best Spike Detox tools are, like Vitamin D, Vitamin C, NAC, Magnesium and some others.

Which others do you suggest and any special diet ? Fasting?

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers  No, almost impossible no matter how much I try to eat.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@jtranger same with me so crazy. I eat more now then I did before the vaccine. I still can’t sleep past a few hours at night even with the medicine. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@myadan Hi Moran:  You mentioned that you had ear pressure.  Did you also have tinnitus?  If yes, did that resolve too?  So happy you're feeling better.  Maybe there's hope for others.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@jtranger I know that you told me but what GI issues do you have? I only have belching which has gotten better but can’t put weight on . 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

Oh and what have you done, what tests ? I’m asking because I have an appointment with a GI doctor the end of the month. 

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers  GI has no answers. I hope you get some.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@jtranger did you do any rest or take anything? I haven’t taken anything or done any test. 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

I too am on a free fall in weight 20 lbs so far which is a good weight  for me was overweight...but still eating but not going up still going down ?? Weird  GI issues as well...had a CT scan of abdomen  and pelvis  last week . Waiting  on results ...

Taking pepcid  ac for about week or so 20 mg / day not really doing anything  

Not sure how long I can take or should up dosage ? Any ideas if I should be taking anything  with ? Also eating probiotic  yogurt  lately . 

AsadalW and AsadalW reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @carym23

Just received my lab results and I tested positive for ANA. I understand this test is non-specific but I believe it indicates I have something autoimmune going on. This seems to be the only test/study where I have seen several of us test positive. I have an appt with a rheumatologist on Monday. If anyone has any insight on this or any questions I should be asking at the appointment, please let me know. I will keep you posted. Always hopeful.....

ANA can also come positive when your immune system is overreactive. That's what my doctor said to me.

ReplyQuote
Page 982 / 1151