Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers   Yes, I have the same issues. Not enough energy to do things. You can set up a phone or video appt with your Doctor

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@jtranger I would but she won’t do it for the first appointment. I’ll go and see what she has to say. The anxiety and insomnia has hurt me the most. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@mike411 I’m sorry to hear you are suffering like all of us. I’m curious about that burning sensation you said. I get this weird burning sensation on my neck and the back of my head when I lay down and I also suffer from insomnia. I also sweat terribly during the night . 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@lookingforanswers the burning skin sensations also flare up the most when I'm lying down. When I walk around it tends to go away. So frustrating. 

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers  I have the same classic symptoms of the jab injury

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@mike411 

What are the meds of IncellDX (Dr Patterson protocol)?

I still getting not the clue out of it. Is anyone else here who tested this protocol and with what results?

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

same with me I get this bruning sensationon on my neck and the back of my head when I lay down.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Is anyone on a complete detox plan? If yes, since how long have you been detoxing and how much has it helped?

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Has anyoe done the SARS-COV-2-ANTIBODY, IGG ?

MAybe for different dates?  Did you notice a going up and down?

Would something like that mean, that our bodies are still continuin to make spikes? Do you think that some batches were especially made this way?

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis oh ow that’s what I get and I get it sometimes during the day out of no where. I wonder if anyone else gets it. Do you get it a lot at night or during the day?

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

At the start of the vacc, this was more or less the whole night. Then over time it got less. But now when I do get it, I always  get it 3.30am- 4.00 am

Is this not strange??? I get it together with a hot flash and my heart rate goes from (normal) 68 to 90.

Thank God the burning on the neck does not take that extreme long like at the start. This was pure horror.

Now I would say 15-30 min.

I would like to know what is happening there in the body? Are this the other hormones, like thyroid hormones who got completely put into  chaos after the vacc?

NOrmally 3.30 am -4.30 am is throid activity tme when it already start to give the body the throid hormones. But a healthy Throid does it in a way that the body does not notice.

My Thyroid is any dmaged by hashimoto and now after the vacc the thyroid seems again a bit lost.

Else I do not have any clue why this symptoms start in the middle of the night or better say already in he very early monring hours.

IF anyone has a clue about it or an explanation, please jumo in and help us.

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I take everyday sine 2-3 weeks my detoxprogramm:

• Vitamin D 800IE wihtout help of sun, when sun shines then more
  • Vitamin C 400-800 mg
  • NAC (N-acetylcysteine) 600mg
  • Zink  30 mg
  • Magnesium 500mg
  • One big Cup of Fennel Tea
  • every second day B1,B6,B12

I would say, till now it helped a bit. I can not say how much, this is difficult to estimate. But it was a support.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis wow good to know. I get it a lot and when I turn over in bed my arms get cold and fall asleep. This stuff is so scary, something new constantly. How much can one person take? How was your sleep last night?

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis do you ever wake up completely drenched in sweat? It’s horrible.

ReplyQuote
(@anownymous)

I’ve been a lurker for 6 months now. I have my booster moderna last year October and i have been experiencing 24/7 headache, i was diagnosed with subclinical hyperthyroidism, i have GI issues, acid reflux, rashes, pain everywhere in my body, 24/7 fatigue, Sinus Tachycardia, dizziness, sensitivy to light, brain fog, cant concentrate, tinitus, appetite was gone, insomnia. I lost some weight.

Its been almost 6 months now and i still have:

24/7 headache but milder now. Did mri but scan is normal.

Fatigue is almost gone

GI issues still there - my right upper side of stomach hurts. My lower right side stomach also hurts like i have appendicitis. Scans cant find anything. When i sit i feel like my intestines are getting squeezed.

Tachycardia is much better. Still between 90 -110 even when resting compare to 120 to 140.

I still have subclinical hyperthyroidism- but my GP told me to let my body heal it self.

Acid reflux almost gone.

still sensitive to light and i still get diZzy, but i can walk outside.

still can’t concentrate and brain fog still there.

still have tinitus

Appetite is back and i gained my weight back.

Still have insomnia. I only sleep 4 hours a day since October.

I’ve done myotheapy, acupuncture which i think helped.

i am taking multi vitamins, vitamin c 500mg and magnessium (200mg elemental).

I can say i am almost 75% recovered.

What helped me is to think positive and don’t be overly dramatic about it. Its hard, but yes. Thinking positive really helps a lot. i talked to my self that everything will be ok. I have bouts of suicidal thoughts, but praying really helps. And im ok now. I walk out side, eat whatever i like.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by anownymous

Cary L, gingerj, Cary L and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 984 / 1151