Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@anownymous)

@medee i have been experiencing symptoms for almost 6 months now and some of them are improving some of them not. I think don’t focus on it too much. Divert your mind to something else. I think you are experiencing anxiety now. 

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

Yeah indeed scary stuff. Unfortunately much of the vacc side effects are really scary.

My night was part from my muscles tremble (seems to be a new symtpom) for around 30 min a bit annoying.But then I did not thought about it and it stopped somehow.

Then I slept till 3.30 am with the annoying hot flashes waking me up.

As I said they come in combination of bruning neck, hot flashes, higher Heart rate and a general unwell feeeling. so this wakes me always up.

The nights are long, since I go to sleep very early. I go mostly between 4.00 am and 6.00 am to bed. Then I have mostly till midnight a good sleep.

But I worry a bit, if oo much sleep is maybe bad for the body. Who knows?!

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

No. I only remember this when I had a bad flue in the past with high fever when I woke up like tihs.

But since i started the SSRI antidepressiva 3 days ago, i fdefinitely sweat far more. (ONe of SSRI 's sideeffects).

Did you check body temperature in the night when it is that hot for you or maybe the duvet cover too thick.

Else I have no idea where it comes from.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis I wish I could sleep like that. I haven’t slept past 2 hours and wake up in a long time.😔 I go to bed by 9 and wake up every couple hours most nights but I will have a couple nights where I can sleep for 3 hours then wake up. I’ve been doing this for 6 months it has gotten worse over time. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@zlatka70 I was wondering if your stomach issues are better now? Did you have weight loss? Or what was your stomach problem? 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@nataliet do you have weight loss? What have you done or taken for stomach pain?

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

This sound pretty hard. That is indeed too little sleep. This insane insomnia thing comes surely from the brain inflammation. Else I have really no idea what else could be the reason.

The autonomic nerv system could be reason too. But it normally does not produce such insane insomnia like  experienced in the first 4 weeks after vacc.

As if the body lies there, complete weak and tired and you brain/soul is away from your body. Like there is some disconnection wchi would be required, that the brains makes the decisions to bring the body down in sleeping modus.

ReplyQuote
(@stoates16)

@alexa what is this detox you are referring to?  I would love to  know so I can start to detox from it myself.  I've been having dizziness and heart palpitations which I know has to be from this vaccine.  Any help would definitely be appreciated.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

I got my Covid spike protein test reports. Seems like I have a count of more than 5K and my mom has around 3K.

Strange thing is both of us took only one shot on the same day and time. Not sure why mine is 2K higher than her. Does age matter? Or is my body making more spike proteins than it usually should which is causing the symptoms?🤔

Does anyone have any idea about this??? I'm super confused.

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Almost 10 weeks post vax ...any remedies  for insomnia  ? Waking every night...maybe 3 hours a night!!??melatonin and Magnesium  work for anyone if so do I take same time? My problem seems staying  asleep 😴 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@watis do you have weight loss ? 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone you have to do what’s best for you, there is a lot of natural things out there to try. The no sleep is literally killing me. I can’t tell if I’m dizzy or dizzy from the no sleep.  Hopefully it will resolve soon for you. I heard that it’s best to take Melatonin that is time release so it stays in the system longer. Just FYI. 

ReplyQuote
(@nataliet)

@lookingforanswers 

Hi there, 

No weight loss, but the pain on the side of my stomach and back has really depressing.  It has been stabbing pains that moves around a lot. It has improved quite a bit in the last few days, so I’m REALLY hopeful that it continues to go. I will keep praying for that.

All I have been doing is resting, trying to eat well and praying. I have actually also had Covid this last week too, so that’s strange I would feel better having caught it…

I hope things improve for you too! Take care.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Does anyone out there have any words of encouragement or hope that tinnitus caused by these vaccines eventually go away?  Also if there is anything that specifically helped someone with Tinnitus, like vitamin B12, zinc, NAC, etc.?  I'm 2 months into getting tinnitus and it seems to be getting a little worse.  I have not seen very many people posting on here that have had their tinnitus resolved.  Thanks.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@nataliet I hope that all of our stomach issues go away soon. I need some good news cause I’m r sally down today as my head is hurting and I keep getting hot off and on all day. So draining physically and mentally. 

Someone please give us some good news or advice , as I am 8 months and still have a lot of symptoms. Thanks  AM I EVER GONNA GET BETTER??? Now low blood pressure sometimes😔

ReplyQuote
Page 985 / 1151