Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 995 / 1080

Susie
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@zlatka70 I was just wondering how your stomach issue is now?  And did the antibiotics help?

ReplyQuote
watiswat
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

Many Thanks Susie, yesterday with my chest it was awful and also a painful coughing. Today it is gone. 

But since I am on my 6th day of taking my SSRI, I was today hit with a very bad depression. This is but usual for he first 2-3 weeks of the start of an SSRI. 

I have to fight he depression as much as I can, I already take Tavor and Opripramol, but even with this powerfull support, the depresssion of the first weeks of an SSRI start is very scary.

ReplyQuote
Tone
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jesselovshack

Hi I’m a 31 year old male and before the vaccine I was very healthy active person with bi major medical history. 

i received my second vaccine (Pfizer) on November 13 2021. About 2 weeks laters I started experiencing a strong viabration and pins and needles in my left foot and occasional pins and needles in the hand and right foot. On December 4 I woke up with weakness in my legs which was unusual for me and just thought it would go away. That afternoon  I felt extremely unwell and fatigued and had to take a nap wich is extremely rare for me, I woke up from the nap with bad pins and needles in my right arm and still feeling very unwell. After feeling like this for the next month or so I just kept on pushing through having some good days and som pretty bad days I then started getting a lot of dizziness to the point I would stumble  and had to stop my self from falling I eventually ended up in the emergency room twice and admitted to hospital once I was barley able to walk and I felt dizzy and weak and had pains in my legs palms arches of my feet and also join pains, ringing in my ears and a feeling like they where slightly blocked. I don’t remember how many blood test I’ve had but it was a fair few with all test coming back fine I also had chest x rays ct scan on the spine and brain and a lumbar puncture wich those test all come back fine. It has been roughly about 4 months since my first symptoms and I’d say I’m feeling about 70% better I get sore very quickly after working around the house and my muscles are still a bit weak and odd feeling. The docters have said they will monitor my symptoms for the next few months and will go from there (what ever that means).

After all the tests I was desperate for answers and desperate to feel better. I drank fruit smoothies every day cut out all in healthy foods stoped drinking alcohol because it made me feel 10 times as worse. I started to do hyperbaric chamber sessions twice a week wich I believed to help a lot with the symptoms. 

I can now do a lot more and also enjoy a couple of beers without feeling absolutely terrible but I’m still not 100%. 

I apologise if this is a bit all over the shop I’m just writing as things come to my head. The last 4 months have been up there with the most horrible things I have been through. I have asked the docters if this could be vaccine related and all they ever say is there is no way of telling. If anyone has any questions just ask, I have left a lot out that has happened. 

Awesome to hear on your way to recovery.  What supplements  did yiu take and did you do an anti-inflammatory diet ?

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

Just curious - has anyone here tried Silencil for tinnitus?  I am very wary of such "supplements", although they state that all ingredients are natural and there are no synthetics, drugs, etc.  Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Look for Liam Stops Tinnitus on YT and Insta.

ReplyQuote
Cary L
(@carym23)

@watis I had an MRI and it was negative. From what I have seen here, MRIs and CT scans tend to be negative. 

watiswat liked
ReplyQuote
Susie
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@j I’ve had the body shaking 3 times in the night and at the same time I was freezing. They only lasted about a few seconds but it was scary.Haven’t had those in awhile . 

ReplyQuote
zlatka70
(@zlatka70)

@lookingforanswers 

Hi Cary,

It seems they worked. The chest pain disappeared.

I will know for sure if H. Pylori has been killed after I get the stool test. 

Zlatka

ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

To continue the idea, from a previous post, about possible mitochondrial damage, I would like to add that there are, also, studies that suggest this and allow some assumptions to be made.

Yesterday, Dr. Mobeen gave a lecture on "Potentially Reduced Brain Immunity Caused by Pfizer Vaccine " and explained also how mitochondria can be altered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QswE7SY8_Y4

Even if the study was done only in vitro, correlations and assumptions can be made.

Also, in the study with the name: " SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE2" is stated: “We show here that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells in vitro and in vivo, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function …”.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33300001/

Therefore, supplements that may help the mitochondria to function may be helpful.

ReplyQuote
Susie
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@zlatka70 did you ever lose weight? Or what were your stomach issues? Many of us have different ones and I was just hoping you could help some of us. Thanks 

ReplyQuote
Susie
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@opheas can we ask what GI issues did you have?

ReplyQuote
Alexa
(@alexa)

@medee I tried silencil for 2 months and did nothing for my tinnitus. I got more from youtube exercises.

ReplyQuote
Alexa
(@alexa)

@medee I tried silencil for 2 months and did nothing for my tinnitus. I got more from youtube exercises.

ReplyQuote
Tinnitus from Covid Vaccine
(@ksharky13)

Posted by: @alexa

For those of of you that asked me about the tinnitus. I will say it's 50% better since it started 6 months ago. I am doing some you tube exercises to improve tinnitus and taking 2 capsules of zeolite a day. I don't have the name of the brand with me but will look it up later. I am also seeing a chiropractor once a week and I don't know for sure if this is helping with dizziness or time is helping. I wish you all a fast recovery. I will continue to update you if I improve. 6 months ago I was looking to read positive comments of recovery but didn't read many. I am starting to find more and more people that are staring to feel a little better. Keep fighting. Don't let those pharma monsters win.

Hi Alexa:  Just wanted to see if you have had a chance to look up the brand of Zeolite that you're taking for your tinnitus.  Do you still feel that it is helping?  I know you mentioned Youtube videos also.  And thank you for your other recent posts about your experience with Silencil.    

ReplyQuote
buho
 buho
(@buhofromepn)

I had the pfizer vaccine in October ( booster) 2021. On November 7th I had my first dizziness attack. I am being dizzy for the last 5 months to the day. Some days are worst than others, but I attribute the issue to the vaccine. Major neurological damage, probably a mini stroke. I do not trust the medical establishment in South Florida as I know of many Drs coming from third world countries working in local hospitals with fake credentials. It is a racket and the authorities can not care less. I am on my own. I am eating extremely healthy and exercising. So far I am still 95% functional and no one notices that I walk slower and carefully watch every step.  I also suffered my entire adult life of tinnitus. The Drs looking at me all they do is use the vacuum cleaner to clean my ears and charge the insurance $776 for it. Of course they tell me to keep on coming every 3 months. 

ReplyQuote
Opheas
(@opheas)

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@opheas can we ask what GI issues did you have?

Hello, so I completely lost my appetite for almost a month. I had bad nausea and could not hold down any food. It was awful. I did have a portion of my colon removed a few years ago due to a tumor, so I already had some digestive issues but not like this. It felt flu like but hung on for a while. I did go to the urgent care and got Zofran which helped a lot. I hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
Page 995 / 1080