Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,496 Posts
454 Users
2675 Likes
275.9 K Views
 KM
(@karenmadsen)

@jessm Hi JessM,  I had improvement in months 4-6, but the last six months I have been stable.  For me that means sometimes I feel much better, but then I get a flare. I feel better when I walk, practice yoga, avoid caffeine and alcohol and get enough sleep. I also find chiropractic care helps settle my body. I find deep breathing exercises helpful (particularly, inhale for 4-5 counts, hold breath for 7 counts, exhale for 8 counts) -- it seems to help reset my nervous system.  How are you?  Do you still have symptoms?  Did anything help?

ReplyQuote
 KM
(@karenmadsen)

@tone Hi Tone, you can read my story on my January 16, 2022 post.  It describes my symptoms.  They began to get better in month 4, but have been stable now (not better, nor worse) for about the past 6 months.

ReplyQuote
(@jessm)

@karenmadsen thats unfortunate but im glad you haven't gotten any worse. Im the same, I think up to month 4 was the worst for me then things started to ease but haven't gone away. I have good days and like yourself, flare ups. Most of my symptoms still remain but I get a longer break in-between them. I've tried alot of vitamins/supplements, im not sure which ones helped but I did feel most of my improvement after starting NAC. I will try the deep breathing exercises. 

(@montydes)

Quick update folks

Improvements started for me on month 6 (shortly after increased citalopram to 40mg. Last 2 months (month9/10)almost symptom free but now having a flare up of buzzing left leg.. Really annoying but i keep telling myself its a flare up and will go away.. since taking nac massive improvement, funnily enough a run out a week ago so now have some more...

ReplyQuote
 J
(@j)

Posted by: @karenmadsen

Hi JessM,

Thanks for your message to me. I was unable to send a private message as I guess I have not posted enough.  An update -- I am now 1 year, 1 month from my initial J&J vaccine.  Unfortunately, my symptoms continue and I have not received a booster due to my ongoing symptoms.  Since my last post, I have seen an Integrative Medicine doctor who prescribed many supplements and acupuncture -- these have not helped.  In fact, several of them made me feel worse with increased tingling and vibrations.  I saw a second Neurologist at a "Complex Diagnosis Clinic" -- she acknowledged these symptoms were vaccinated related --- she has been seeing many patients like us and they still do not understand what is causing it. Given the similarity with long COVID symptoms, she thinks it is related to our immune response to the spike protein. I have paresthesia in my legs and feet and nervous system dysautonomia.  I am starting to be concerned that these conditions may be chronic.

Hi Karen,

I am 10 months post Pfizer Dose #2 when it all started. Pins and needles, limbs falling asleep, body tremors, muscle twitches, migraines, brain fog, fatigue, shortness of breath, rapid and irregular heart rate, heavy firearms, ringing in ears, etc.  I am becoming quite aggravated with the run-around from medical doctors - feels like we are left for dead and worse when they look at you like you are “crazy”.  

I was curious about the item you wrote “Complex Diagnosis Clinic". I don’t know what that is; can you explain?

I have seen family dr, neurologist, cardiologist, and waiting to see new neuro and an infectious disease expert.  The only thing that may be helping is no alcohol, no caffeine, and I tried a homeopathic “natrium muriaticum” recently when tingling came back to my face and it stopped instantly (may be a coincidence or placebo effect…but I will take it as a win).  Tingling has returned but it is much subdued 

ReplyQuote
 KM
(@karenmadsen)

@j Hi J,  My PCP referred me to the UCSF Neurology Complex Diagnosis Clinic in San Francisco.  The is was the first Dr I have seen (over the last year I have seen 5 different Drs) who understood what I was experiencing and had been seeing other patients with similar symptoms.  I understand that UCSF is starting to do some research into long COVID and post-vaccine patients who also have long term ongoing symptoms.

ReplyQuote
 J
(@j)

Posted by: @karenmadsen

@j Hi J,  My PCP referred me to the UCSF Neurology Complex Diagnosis Clinic in San Francisco.  The is was the first Dr I have seen (over the last year I have seen 5 different Drs) who understood what I was experiencing and had been seeing other patients with similar symptoms.  I understand that UCSF is starting to do some research into long COVID and post-vaccine patients who also have long term ongoing symptoms.

Very interesting. I have just read through your other posts to see if you were given any treatment from the Complex Diagnosis Clinic, and it seems like “no”. Curious if they advised you to take anything or do anything? Also, if you happen to be aware of anything in print from that clinic that I/others could provide to our doctors to help with acknowledgment that would be helpful. I read elsewhere on another thread that this is being called “long vaccine” (basically vaccine induced long COVID), but I Googled it and nothing came up.

I’m sorry to hear that you are over the 1 year mark and still affected. I will give deep breathing a try

ReplyQuote
(@regretim)

Trust me when i say this im trying to offer help to those who are injured/suffering, i too have for the past 4 months post 1 pfizer poision..

The first month was pure palpatations/chest pain & panic,

Second month, my God im being honest here weither you want to belive this or not, i dont think till this day i can confidently say i have not met/seen/spoken too who had as many symptoms as me period. Thats when i actually stubbled across this website as everywhere else was talking about how they was able to run through the flowery feilds after getting their jabs. I typed Tingling in legs vaccine (as it was my most dibilitating symptom at the time due to it being 24/7) and this page popped up...never was i more happy and sad to see people in my situations able to talk about their symptoms, i felt like i was going crazy being told i had health anxiety/hypocondriac bla bla..

• Brain pressure
  • Shooting pains
  • Pins and needles
  • Panic
  • Insomnia
  • SOB
  • Arythmia
  • Parasthesia
  • Dizzyness
  • Black outs
  • Lost 3 stones to not eating
  • Eye pain
  • Back pain
  • Nerv pain
  • Jaw pain
  • Feeling of fluid on my body
  • Crawling sensations
  • Numbness
  • Confused 
  • Loss of motor function
  • Blood in stool
  • Fast HR up too 120 rest
  • Slow HR down to 30
  • Twitches
  • Cramps
  • Tremours

Im sure i have some more but cant remember and frankly dont want too...

Im in my 20's live alone and work in the hospitals whilst this was on going... i consulted my former colleuge DR's who i considered as friends to help me with whats this was that was going on with me, you know what they said.. take some strong anxiety meds.. the only time i took anxiety meds was to reduce the palpatations i was having at the time, it helped for maybe a week taking the 10mg proprananlols or w.e there called but eventually did nothing then,

I was prescribed gabapentine and other things which when i looked what they was treated for i thought no im not taking epileptic meds or any severe disorder meds, but living alone with all these issues was tough i thought i have to go stay with my parents and have them look after me. 

Month 3, was my month where i still had these issues made me cry plenty of days/nights and running around with family back and fourth from hospital to hospital not being able to get a diagnosis on anything.. ECG, EKG, CT, MRI, 7 DAY HAULER, EEG multiple blood works, all clear... follow up apps to be continued.

Month 4, right now heres where things get to what i think helped kinda, ive heard there is some nasty things in this posion that has been forced on us, one which is graphene oxide, they claim there is none but there is.. what dissolves graphene oxide? NAC aka gluthahionin.

Possible treatment: 

• NAC & Quirciten on empty stomach in the morning to get full effect to cells. 
  • Black coffee with lemon for breakfast with banana. 
  • Midday zinc & vitamins A-K. 
  • Reversotol. 
  • Serrapeptese. 
  • Berberine. 
  • Black seed oil. 
  • Water infused with lemon/lime. 
  • Himilayan bath salts once a week. 
  • Pine needle tea once a week. 
  • Black seed oil every evening before bed. 

Bear in mind i hardly ate for these three months but am slowly eating again now...Reduce sugar and prossessed foods and obviously time and rest, there is other suppliments like pottasium iodine but i have not tried, work on ur anxiety, pray and meditate, month 4 so far has been majority symtom free for me, i hope its healing and not just the calm before the storm but i will try to keep you guys posted here for updates, stay safe, stay away from alcohol, excertion and for the love of God ANY MORE JABS/TABLETS OR WHATEVER THE MEDICAL "EXPERTS" RECOMMEND. Prayers to all 🤲🏻 encourage others by mentioning if you heal, give knowledge on things that helped to others still suffering dont just dissapear if you get better people will then assume you died or something and become feeling worried for themselves. 

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vinniefly)

@volam76 Hey! 

I'm 6 months after my first and only Pfizer shot. My symptoms started about 3 weeks to a month after, and I didn't make the connection at the time. I won't list all of my symptoms as I'd be here all day, but they all pointed towards MS! I've seen multiple neurologists/tests and had a spine MRI. Everything was normal.. Hold tough as my symptoms have eased a lot but, this week I have them back (Not as bad as it was). I'm not a doctor and you can't rule out other illnesses. However, the doctors are now starting to admit that they have had multiple patients with the exact same symptoms after the vaccine. I've found the chiropractor has helped a lot. Eat healthy and get plenty of rest. I've been assured the symptoms will go away with time but could takes months or even years. I'm staying hopeful and I'm able to do a lot more than I could 6 months ago... It's scary because the symptoms are so close to MS but as the doctors said to me, that a real longshot as everything points towards the vaccine.  

Hope you start recovering soon!

ReplyQuote
(@montydes)

I think the medical professionals are just waiting and hoping it just goes away! I can't accept that this is just anxiety!!

ReplyQuote
(@volam76)

@vinniefly hey! Thank you so much for reaching out. It means a lot. This forum is like a god send to me. I went to the gp yesterday and am being referred after 10 months to a neurologist, just for peace of mind for me. Sometimes the tingling can be ignored, I always feel it worse at rest. At others, I feel weakened, and struggle more. I truly wish I had never ever had the Pfizer vaccine, and wrote to pfizer to tell them this! I hope I recover fully, and you too. Everyone on here. Sincerely, thanks for writing. It's good to know I'm not alone. 

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

Posted by: @philroy
Posted by: @glorp

@philroy I had zaps and vibrations before the third shot. Numbness and tingles only started after the third.

I remember having hot flushes in my legs after the first 2 shots, a lot of itching in my lower legs and maybe the odd pines and needles.  AFter the third, the same as you, the pins and needles and numbness in feet has really taken off.  Also tingling in other parts of body the occasional twitching and sometimes a general feeling of stuffiness in my head.  I have just had to day an full antibody blood test to measure the level of antibodies  and it will also tell me if i have virus antibodies which will mean that I have had covid at some stage. Will get results in 4 days time...

Just to update… Thursday 28 April I had the antibody blood test.  I got the results yesterday which said that I had high antibody levels from vaccine but had no virus antibodies which means I have never had Covid before.

However on Monday 2 May I had classic cold symptoms, sore throat, runny nose, congestion etc, no fever or muscle pains. So I tested and am diagnosed with Covid now.

the cold symptoms are not too bad, but the tingling and numbness has got much worse and sometimes I get a very stuffy feeling in my head, which might be just because of the congestion.

so now I guess I will have to wait it out for a couple of weeks until the Covid goes away…….

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@vinniefly 

Thanks for sharing your story. I had similar symptoms and waiting for results from MRI and spinal tap. Have you felt cold from the inside? It’s been 4 months since my one and only M-shot and numbness and tingling are persistent and all day today I’ve been feel cold from the inside. What kind of healthy diet helps? I’m thinking about the Mediterranean diet or keto.

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@montydes 

I do agree with you. We are suffering while waiting. 

ReplyQuote
(@vinniefly)

@regretvax Hey!

I do from time to time feel shivers and cold feeling (Even when it's warm outside). I also have cold sweats at night but I'm not sure if that's related, as I also have mild Crohn's disease. I've found that if I'm rundown or very tired it gets much worse, so I try my best to avoid colds or flu's. I started taking a good probiotic twice a day to boost the immune system and started making my own fruit smoothies daily. I couldn't exercise for about 4 months as my muscles were very fatigued all over. I'm now exercising about 20mins a day and it seems to help. To be honest, I don't think there is any one thing you can do. However, a mixture of lifestyle changes and and a positive attitude has gone a long way. Also, alcohol does make it much worse the next day for me, but I still need to live and enjoy myself so I haven't given that up! Oh and the chiropractor has helped even though I'm still a bit skeptical about the whole thing!

Hope you are on the road to recovery! I'm sure all your other tests will come back clear like me. 

ReplyQuote
Page 139 / 167