Notifications
Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,496 Posts
454 Users
2675 Likes
276.2 K Views
(@pepms)

Has anyone had loss of hunger? Not just lack of apetite , like I don’t get hunger cues anymore, I can eat now (couldn’t for around 3 weeks and lost weight) but I just eat because it’s time to, my body doesn’t give me the hunger signal

ReplyQuote
(@nawwaf)

@pepms 

my neurologist said it is GBS variant.

she requested a CSF / spinal tap 

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@nawwaf are you going to get a spinal tap? What's your thoughts?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@nawwaf Hope everything turns out ok

please let me know 

I can also be reached at pepemarcos16 at gmail if you want to chat more

im having:

loss of hunger cues 

gi issues ibs type 

random tingling burning electric shock sensations throughout body

pots kind of racing heartbeat all day (controlled for now with beta blocker)

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@dazednconfused 

Hi,

I believe you and can relate to some of your symptoms. It’s not all in your head. It seems like Doctors are covering it up. It’s not just anxiety. 
Tingling and numbness started the night of my (one and only) M-shot. More developed as the months progressed. Muscle and Joint pain, brain fog, sometimes ringing in the ear developed. Hope we will get better over time. 

Take care

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@karaes 

Hi Kara,

Any updates? I too am experiencing tingling and numbness, body aches and joint pain, ear pain and pressure. Recently I’ve been feeling the fast pulse when I stand and lowered pulse when I lay down sometimes. I noticed it could mean my potassium is low and will drink pickle juice and it seems to help sometimes. Hope you are feeling better. 
Take care

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@rastin

What you’re  saying makes alot of sense. Thanks for sharing. 

Rastin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@karaes)

Hey @regretvax

I’m feeling much better. I haven’t had an increased heart rate for 2 weeks now. I’ve 95% recovered from the tingling and numbness but I experience the occasional tingling on the bottom of my feet when I lie down. That’s pretty much all I have at the moment. I haven’t changed a single thing in my diet or taken and vitamins. I hope you recover very soon.

ReplyQuote
(@karaes)

@pepms 

I’m sorry I haven’t replied sooner, I wasn’t notified and I don’t check the website anymore (and I can’t private message because I don’t have enough posts on my account). I’d say I’m about 95% recovered. I don’t have any tingling or numbing sensations and the tachycardia has been absent for 2 weeks now.

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@karaes 

thanks! That’s awesome I still have tingling sensations , had the burning but subsided , and started with the increased standing heart rate just like you mentioned that went crazy high when just standing up, how long did that lasted for you?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@carini 

Hi! How have you been?? I saw your post about numbness and tingling after booster , happening to me too started 2 months after mine, have you been any better ? Thanks !!

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@mugwump How are you now? Did you ever end up seeing a neurologist?

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@dazednconfused Hi. What is an antibody infusion?

ReplyQuote
(@mugwump)

@buzzgirl 

Thanks for asking.  Yes, I finally got in to see a neurologist at the beginning of July and I was very impressed with him.  He was the first doctor I've dealt with since this fiasco was forced on us who actually seemed to be interested in finding the root cause and helping rather than pushing a narrative.  He ran me through a bunch of tests and scans (the electro-shock for all the nerve endings seemed like something right out of an SS interrogation barracks).  He determined that I had suffered some peripheral neuropathy but the good news was that it seemed to be on the mend and most of what I'm currently suffering is likely due to exacerbation of underlying carpal tunnel syndrome.  I wasn't aware I was suffering from CTS but I guess that makes sense.  Since the lock-downs, I spend far too much time in front of my PC. 

He's got me wearing CTS sleeves when I sleep and I'll do that for 4 months.  I'm going in at the beginning of September to re-run the tests.  If there's been no improvement, he said he might put me on MS medicine to see if that helps.

How are things on your end?

ReplyQuote
(@r30953)

@nawwaf You were correct. My SFN skin biopsy was normal. My symptoms sound similar to yours. So now I am left with a diagnosis of chronic neuropathy probably caused from Covid vaccine. Neurologist still thinks it will not get worse and may improve. He said there are no more tests to do!

I am going to continue to concentrate on anti inflammatory diet and be more diligent about my water intake. Hopefully time will continue to improve symptoms for all of us.

ReplyQuote
Page 149 / 167