2,496 Posts
454 Users
2675 Likes
276.3 K Views
(@esilver34)

@courteneydowell 

@jessm

Hi, 

thanks for your messages! I have my next brain scan on 12 September. This is with the view to determining if it is MS. I had a lesion (I think it was only one but I’m not too sure) and MS shows progression over time so we will see what state my brain is in now. My uncle did have MS, so I do have some familiar link and like I said previously, the area my changes were in were supposed to be in line with what you would see with MS. I feel like trusting my numerologist on this is the way to go. My situation with a family link clearly isn’t the case for many people on here. I think if my scan hasn’t changed they may do another in 6 months to see if anything further has happened. 

my symptoms have died down pretty much completely now. I have the odd muscle spasms and tingling in my leg at night but overall pretty much back to normal. If this is just from the vaccine and not MS then I hope it gives people a bit of hope that you will also one day be back to pretty much normal! 

hopefully I’ll have some answers soon but feeling alot more calm about the whole thing- easy to feel that way when the symptoms have died down! 

hope you are doing better too! 

ReplyQuote
(@jessm)

@courteneydowell Hi, Yes I absolutely got better! I never thought I would be able to say that but I feel I've improved to about 85-90%. Not quite my prevax self but nothing like I was. Its been almost 11 months for me and I'd say I started to see most improvement around 7 months.

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@jessm

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

Hi all. 

I found this article. Does anyone relate?

https://casereports.bmj.com/content/14/7/e243459

ReplyQuote
 Kady
(@kady1985)

All,

i have had tingling and burning all over my body the pas 2 years , 2 months after giving birth to my baby (C-section). MRI and EMC did not show anything . I had thyroid issue while pregnant but came back to normal after delivery. Also was Vitamin D deficit but all of labs came back normal. Anybody related? I need help. My doctors don’t know what is going on. 

ReplyQuote
(@maggie)

@rosew i am having these same problems

ReplyQuote
(@maggie)

@rosew i am having same problems Rose

ReplyQuote
(@jessm)

@tone ?

Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sailingatlantis)

I live a similar healthy lifestyle and am 43. I have the internal vibrations on my left side. I’ve seen a cardiologist and am waiting to get in with a neurologist. Anything help with the vibrations? Medication wise?

ReplyQuote
(@sailingatlantis)

@regretvax do you mind me asking your age. I talked to my cousin with MS and I’m 43. She said I would have likely developed it already. She also mentioned she hasn’t known anyone to have the tremors in the abdomen like I’m describing. I can’t get into a neurologist until November.

Regret_vax reacted
ReplyQuote
(@apex123)

I am so glad I found this group  I thought I was going crazy  

I got my second dose of Pfizer and 6 weeks later I developed intense burning in my feet. This went away after approximately 2 weeks. Then I got my booster shot and again approximately 8 weeks later I got tingles in my feet which developed into intense burning. Over a period of a week and a half the burning sensation went into my calves and then my hands and less so my arms. My left arm also felt weak. After the first month the symptoms died down a bit but are still present. It’s been 6 months. Now I get burning feet and my left big toe and right index finger burn. It’s intermittent. Also now I wake up some mornings and my left hand is asleep. Saw a neurologist and had nerve conduction test. Came back normal. Had MRI of my brain and cervical spine. They were normal. Neurologist said she doesn’t think it’s the vaccine but I disagree. Having a follow up next week and I’m going to ask about small fibre neuropathy and a skin biopsy. I see a lot of posts about tingling and numb sensations. Anyone have burning symptoms??

ReplyQuote
(@apex123)

@beeaydee 

hello,

I also have burning nerve pain. Did it ever go away? Did you ever have a skin biopsy done?

ReplyQuote
(@montydes)

How's everyone doing?

I had a great 2 mths earlier in the year but the dreaded buzzes have returned. This time they appear to have migrated to my right big toe! I'm still receiving accupuncture but unsure if it helps..? Also started some "Huel" shakes which covers all the daily vitamins/minerals requirements.. but I think "physically" I'm as fit as a fiddle?

I still don't understand what this is and can only see anxiety fitting the symptoms? (the person who mentioned burning, this can be anxiety also..!). The thing is, I'm on high dose anxiety meds but these don't appear to be resolving it (although 50mg amitryptiline in the evening definitely calms me down!), maybe I need more?

Does anyone know of any further research on the vaccine side effects (or other support sites?). 

I was hoping after almost 15 mths this would have cleared up by now? I suppose at least I get some weeks where it goes away almost completely and really look forward to these days (it's the only thing getting me through this living nightmare!)

Just to add - I did suffer from Covid around a month ago which may have upset the recovery process 🙁

This post was modified 2 years ago by Buzzing (not in a good way) Steve

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

Healing Progress Update:

It all started 13 months ago! after my second pfizer!

Here is  list of my activities and supplements:

• Vitamin D + Omega 3
  • Multi Vitamin
  • Magnesium
  • Moderate Exercise (Swimming + Cycling)

I Recently added "COLD SHOWER (every day)" . It seems it's very effective!

My left foot is 98% better and my right foot is 80% better. (Compared to L:95% and R:10%)

This post was modified 2 years ago by Rastin

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

@apex123 
I had symptoms exactly like you, my neurologist diagnose was SFN ( without test).

Hope it gets better.  

ReplyQuote
Page 152 / 167