Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,496 Posts
454 Users
2675 Likes
276.5 K Views
(@rastin)

@regretvax 

I like your ID "Regret Vax".

I decided not to put any thing in my body unless suing them for adverse effects is an option in writing.

Regret_vax reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

@pepms 

I posted new progress status on my last post today. My left foot is 98% better my right foot had a lot of progress it is now 80% better.

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

@r30953 

Yes it might,  mine was normal but very close to low level. And it might had been an strike of B12 deficiency (consumption by Spike protein) ( Covid Vax)! (I am not sure about this, however my neurologist thought It caused by B12 defieciency)

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

https://vestibular.org/forum/postid/24769/

ReplyQuote
(@apex123)

Thanks for your reply. I hope you’re doing well. 

Did the neurologist say it could get better or is this permanent/progressive?

ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

My neurologist said it will gets better and mine seems getting better after 1 year of Tingling, Stabbing and burning. Stay hopeful. 

ReplyQuote
(@apex123)

@rastin 

It’s been 6 months of burning so I was starting to think it would never get better. Your reply gave me hope and made my day. Thanks so much! 

Rastin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rastin)

@apex123 She told me it takes time and I need to manage it with just B12 vitamin! After passing all the blood tests as normal!

However I added these to my daily take:

• Multi Vitamins
  • Omega 3 
  • Vitamin D3
  • R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg (R-ALA)
  • Magnesium glycinate
  • Moderate Swimming and wight training and cycling
  • B12 ( as neurologist recommended)
  • Zero sugar diet ( I just used honey every day)

I am not sure which one help the most, that is for MD's to do the research! 

Stay Strong and stay hopeful.

ReplyQuote
(@crizchin)

Hello all, happy to have found this thread to help me feel like I'm not alone. I was in great health, ate pretty clean and excersized everyday. Never got sick and never tested positive for covid even after sharing space with covid positive people. Here is how my symptoms have been going. I had two pfizer jabs April and May of 21 to go on a trip and about 2 months ago began having issues out of nowhere. Started with stabbing pelvic/testicle pain. Doctors put me on antibiotics which helped for a couple days then led to me almost passing out one day standing at my desk and having dizziness after. A week later numbness in arms and legs mostly when I lay down to try to sleep. I stopped taking antibiotics and those symptoms were followed by waves of anxiety, heart racing/palpitations, light headed, shaky, weird aches and pains, shortness of breathe. Was laid up in bed for about a week. I've been to ER once, Urgent Care twice, and a couple doctors which everything has come back normal. Still going to see cardiologist to check for micro clotting and neurology just to see if anything comes back but everywhere is taking AT LEAST a month to get into. The earliest Neruo appointment I could get was 4 months out. Healthcare system is swamped. 

Thankfully my mom (who I haven't talked to in years) was familiar with post vax FLCCC protocol. About 3 weeks ago I changed diet no caffeine, alcohol, carbonation, sugar, dairy, gluten (whatever I noticed makes me worse.) I had biofeedback therapy which pinpointed infection throughout my body so I am taking colloidal silver and oil of oregano and eating food to help fight infection. I'm on the FLCCC protocol https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment  Im about 2 weeks to that in and I changed a lot of it all at once so not 100% sure what is helping but I'm def feeling a bit better, life is more manageable. Dizziness is still the only thing that is still regularly bothering me as Im pretty dizzy and can't focus 24/7 and the arm and leg numbness has decreased and comes and goes. Planning to keep on the way Im heading and will try to update everyone if anything else noticeably improves!

ReplyQuote
(@seatempest)

Update:  It’s been nine months and a very long journey.

I’ve been to all kinds of doctors, but my nutritionist/ trainer, acupuncturist, and functional medicine doctor are most helpful.

And, I’d say I’m about 80% healed with internal tremors still being with me daily and constant reactions to food or other stimuli.  My body is still very sensitive.

What’s helped most?

• breath-work, acupuncture, meditation
  • low carb and now AIP diet
  • removing medications like prescribed antidepressant (with doctor’s help) and Rogaine to lower heart rate
  • tracking my metrics with the WHOOP band to help make adjustments
  • getting a full hormone panel which undiscovered Hashimoto’s (perhaps I’ve been having symptoms for years)

I’m looking forward to three months from now.  Who knows where I’ll be?  But I’m hopeful.  I’m hopeful for all of us to heal.

ReplyQuote
 Gail
(@beecig)

I have numbness in fingers and tingling and popping in legs seen a neurologist did emg test was negative spoke to my family doc to see if I could have a small fiber neuropathy test Neuro doc said I just have anxiety this has been going for 9 months now it was 6 days after the moderna booster. Anyone have similar side effects and if so has anything helped? I'm taking lions mane mushroom powder cause I read lots of articles saying it repairs nerves

ReplyQuote
(@vaxstuff22)

@beecig I have very similar symptoms. Had Pfizer booster in late October 2021. after a few days noticed a tingling numbness in my shin which then developed into a similar feeling in my foot, a buzzing/racing feeling in my chest and tingling in hands and face. went to Doctor in January but nerves and blood test normal. Eventually all symptoms went away by mid March. But then we caught covid in late April. got over it OK after about 10 days but then in late july all the numbness/tingling etc returned. it seems like a big time lag but I think this is how it often works. Right now my symptoms are no worse but no better but I know that if I get anxious it makes it worse and there is a whole feedback mechanism that kicks in.

Going on a meditation retreat at the end of the month. I'm pretty sure that's the best way to calm it all down. it's also much better if I stop thinking about it, it's just too easy to get a bit too focussed on it - much better when I'm doing physical work that needs concentration.

This forum has been a real lifeline. thank you so much to all who post here and may your symptoms rapidly heal. 

Sabrina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

9 months getting worse, hand numb and burn, legs hurts,trouble swallowing,no tears,no saliva,feet burn,fasciculation all the time, nerve pain,electrical shocks random. Sympthoms keeps getting more. 

ReplyQuote
(@hooope)

@crizchin hello. For you and others with similar feelings, mee to, i would advise done blood test for Acetylcholine receptor antibodies. Befor vac.i was healthy, but after vac.almost year now, i have theese antibodies found in my blood, so I advise You to test on them and maybe your doctors would know what to do to reduce them. I would like to hear from anybody who have done this test!? Anybody???

ReplyQuote
(@hooope)

@werematt please test Acetylcholine receptor antibodies!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 153 / 167