17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@tone I am with you tone. I need to hear some success stories as well. We all need some hope. As the days drag on it gets harder and harder to cope. I pray we all get to feeling better soon. 

How are you doing today  ? 

ReplyQuote
(@ashleycuckler)

@yi03 I am so relieved to have found your posts. I am experiencing all of the same symptoms as you and I am scared. I received my 2nd COVID Pfizer JAB on 03/05/22, felt fine afterwards besides sudden wave of warmth. The next night I noticed my vision was getting wonky so I went to bed in hopes the next day it would be better.. WRONG. It was worse. I felt detached, full headed, brain fog, my vision was so weird. Nothing looked real or everything looked too real if that makes sense. I couldn't watch tv at times because it seemed like things were moving too fast. 

Fast forward 7 weeks later, and I still don't feel right. I don't feel like myself.. I have TONS of floaters now too.. It has gotten better since it started but I'm still no where to being normal, I'm scared i don't remember what normal feels like 🙁 and on top of all that I now have the Flu...

How long did it take for your symptoms to resolve? Does it get better? HELP

This post was modified 2 years ago by Ashleyc26

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone I’m doing ok. Sleep and wake every two,hours is taking its toll on me. How are you? Sleep? Stomach? Palpitations? Better I hope. 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers sorry to hear your sleep is still no good. I think I had a solid 5 hours last night  . Which hasn't happened  in awhile  . Hope can happen again  or might have just been a one time thing. Palpitations  seem to be more often but less severe ? Stomach little better with pepcid again. 

I pray for all of us .

ReplyQuote
(@nisarg127)

@ahsi How are you now? I took 2nd dose on 23rd July 2021, 2 days before you. Struggling with dizziness and anxiety till date. What has happened to us!? I had stopped opening this forum cause it used to increase my anxiety. Opened today after many months. 

ReplyQuote
(@nisarg127)

@onaboatfeeling how are you now? Im in the same (rocking) boat as you :/ Been 9 months now, imbalance feeling wont go.

ReplyQuote
(@nisarg127)

@thenystagmus what were the ana results?

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @carym23

Hi everyone. It looks like the person closest to figuring things out for our situation is Dr. Bruce Patterson. Here is a video of him presenting his research findings in Australia. We owe this doctor so much gratitude. Please take the time to view it. He knows do much about long COVID, long haul vax injuries, ME/CFS, Lymes disease, etc. Great info and gives me hope. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4QjiXT1EY  

Thank you for posting this. Really hope their treatment is effective for post-vaccine long-haulers and they get FDA approval. A few highlights for those who may not have time to watch the whole video:

minute 20:30 - Symptoms of post-vaccine long-haulers by vaccine type.

min. 25:10 (and 1 03:50) - Post-vaccine long-haulers tend to have lower severity scores than covid long-haulers. Post-vaccine long-haulers tend to have higher Interleukin 8 (IL-8) than covid long-haulers. IL-8 is used as a differentiator when deciding on treatment.

min. 31:20 - Classification scheme that can differentiate post-vaccine injury from other immune conditions with similar symptoms (long-haul covid, post-Lyme, ME-CFS, fibromyalgia).

min. 37:50 (and 46:00) - In covid long-haulers, vasodilation of blood vessels in the brain and elsewhere appears to be a cause of symptoms such as low blood pressure, increased heart rate, head fullness/pressure, headaches, brain fog, etc...

min. 42:40 - S1 protein was found in monocytes of post-vaccine long-haulers (also found in covid long-haulers).

min. 43:27 - How inflammation of blood vessels may happen in long covid.

min. 1 10:58 - There may be a high false positive rate for autoantibody tests.

min. 1 21:00 - Post-vaccine long-haulers may respond faster to their treatment than covid long-haulers.

They seem to be using Maraviroc and statins to treat patients with these immune conditions. It would be great if there was a lifestyle approach that could lower the relevant cytokines relatively quickly without medication. In any case, it would be interesting to hear from any of the 1,500 people they have been treating for long-haul vaccine reactions.

KitKat, gingerj, PfizerVictim and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nisarg127)

Guys please let me know whoever did the ANA or other autoimmune related blood test, who all got diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and which one? Its been 9 months, dizziness / balance / swaying just wont go. No diagnoses yet shown to 9 doctors. Mri normal, crp ddimer cbc esr normal. Im totally dysfunctional, having anti anxiety meds and sitting jobless at home since all these months. I feel like committing suicide. Whats has this vaccine done to us! And why the fuck is no one able to diagnose anything!? No articles on google regarding such adverse effects of vaccine even after so many months! 

ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@nresearcher Wow. Thank you for this summary of the Dr. Patterson presentation. You captured all the key points. As I watched it, I couldn’t wait to share it with all of you. Staying hopeful 🙏🏻

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022 I’m so glad you watched it. Knowing someone out there is looking into a cause and potential treatments is so helpful in coping with our worries. It helps me a ton. There is hope for answers and solutions. Hang in there. 

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nisarg127

Guys please let me know whoever did the ANA or other autoimmune related blood test, who all got diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and which one? Its been 9 months, dizziness / balance / swaying just wont go. No diagnoses yet shown to 9 doctors. Mri normal, crp ddimer cbc esr normal. Im totally dysfunctional, having anti anxiety meds and sitting jobless at home since all these months. I feel like committing suicide. Whats has this vaccine done to us! And why the fuck is no one able to diagnose anything!? No articles on google regarding such adverse effects of vaccine even after so many months! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4QjiXT1EY

watch that that’ll give you hope

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@nresearcher I believe Patterson's group is on the right track with the core issue for post vaccine. For most it may be a problem clearing the spike protein which then gets stuck in monocytes that won't die for a long long time. This causes the body to react causing inflammation which they measure in their cytokine panels. I do think there is an added auto immune component: once the the cytokine inflammation start getting out of control the body may start attacking various parts of itself generating auto antibodies.

I have (at least) auto antibodies to ACE2 and MAS-1, per the CellTrends (Germany ) test panel. May have others that they are not testing for but at least those. An older CellTrends report I saw said those 2 antibodies specifically are tied very closely to spike protein response. 

I'd love to try their full treatment but 1) need to get my BP from this under better control first and 2) find a good doctor that will work with their program. Most conventional doctors are not going to be on board with this, particularly the maraviroc they most often recommend. The (Telemed) doctor they suggested was clearly not a good doctor just from looking at their website and google search of reviews, lawsuits, etc. And that's the challenge is many of the doctors attracted to supporting this stuff (NOT the Patterson team doctors), are a bit sketchy at best.

If you watch all their videos they make clear that after Maraviroc, statins are the other main powerhouse treatment. They mostly use Plavastatin 10mg because it doesn't interact with Maraviroc. University of Marburg Germany is now treating post vax and they are using rosuvastatin 10mg (along with candesartan 4mg, vitamin D, and low histamine diet) to treat/heal post vax and long covid. Myself, since I'm not taking Maraviroc right now, I switched from long time taking rosuvastatin in early March to taking atorvastatin 20mg. The reason is, atorvastatin is lipophilic so it can cross the blood brain barrier into brain vs. the other two are hydrophilic so cannot. I want to ensure 100% of my body is getting any benefit!

The statin theory for use is multi-fold: primarily it's intense to help prevent the spike protein loaded monocytes from sticking vessel walls and allow them to eventually die and helping lower spike protein levels. In addition statins are anti-inflammatory and immune modulating so their are a range of benefits. I've been on 6 weeks but you need to be on usually for 12wks+ to perhaps see good results. I plan to stay on for the longer term until I hopefully improve by treatment, time, or some combination. 

Oh, I'm also taking low dose (81mg) aspirin. That is another med that Patterson group often recommends if you have high VEGF cytokine. VEGF he says is often the one primarily responsible for neurological symptoms and baby aspirin AND statin both reduce VEGF. 

My thoughts are that once you get the spike protein levels down one way or the other, the cytokine go down (Patterson's repeat testing shows this) AND then if you have auto antibodies those start to dwindle and finally the symptoms begin to fade away.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Mike411

KitKat, Andy, PfizerVictim and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

Has anyone tried Ivermectin and have good or bad about it? I have a Dr. that wants to prescribe it.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @nisarg127

@thenystagmus what were the ana results?

Hi, @nisarg127!

Gee, I haven't been here in a looong time! Thanks for asking. My ANA results were elevated early on, but normalized later, I'm happy to say. I really had a long rough go with a protracted vestibular neuritis-type episode that started 2 days after receiving a Moderna vaccine in March 2021 that also included symptoms of other cranial nerves affected also. It took months for me to be better and I struggled through a number of relapses. I took a couple of rounds of Medrol paks and did about 3.5 months of vestibular physical therapy, both of which I believe contributed to my recovery, but mostly I think it was a matter of time that had to pass for my body to recover.  Eventually I only had symptoms when incoming storms seemed to bring barometric pressure disturbances. That hasn't happened for a number of months now, but I'll find out if I'm finally done with all that, for middle America where I live is about to kick up our spring storm season. I'm now being graced to temporarily care for a relative with many health needs while we look for a new residential care provider, so my recovery couldn't have come at a better time.

I don't know where you're at in your journey, but I hope for improvement for you and all others trekking through the unwelcome terrain of this foreign land! 🙏😏

Thisistoomuch, KitKat, DrL and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1022 / 1151