Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sweetie

Has anyone come across ppl suffering from dementia after their jabs? 

I read something about it post covid on reddit.. a young girl.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise
Posted by: @sunrise

Here is a link for a video made by a German woman who has side effects and who has conducted a functional medicine investigation that is called dark field microscopy. This diagnostic method is less accepted by conventional medicine. But I think it's interesting. Subtitles in English can be selected.

https://youtu.be/jtzj3jbPEjc

In the video below, the same German woman shares the naturopathic treatment plan she received. I would like you to watch, it's very informative. Subtitles in English can be selected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv11dN45f3E

In my previous posts, above, it is about a German woman who tells on Youtube about her side effects.

Recently, she told about the good improvement of her symptoms, since she follows a natural treatment with diet and supplements, which she describes in detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omsBuPa1igI

English translations can be selected.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@296823933c how are you now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@kim-h 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

How are you now? I was perfectly fine before the jab, too! Similar issues. It’s almost been a year for me

ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

Hi all. was wondering, if anyone has had luck with VOR therapy / eye exercises against dizziness, brain fog, vision issues etc? Have started with them but hoping to hear some good news perhaps.. I`ve had my symptoms for more than a year now, still the same, unfortunately

ReplyQuote
 Sri
(@srija)

Hi all,was wondering if any of you had taken antiviral pill Paxlovid for treatment of covid after experiencing adverse effects from covid vaccine .I had Pfizer dose2 in July 2021 and had severe vertigo,racing heart just 12 hrs after vaccine .Since that day have dizziness that feels like rocking,swaying,woozy feeling in the head and lightheadedness and then had other symptoms like extreme fatigue ,shortness of breath and weakness in legs .It was very severe for 2 months . Had visited ER twice,2 ENT’s,3 Neurologists,3PCP’s,1 Cardiologist,had brain and neck MRI ,Balancing tests and     lots of blood work .All the tests came back normal except Vitamin D deficiency .I had many lapses, ups and downs and have some improvement since last 3 months ,having good days more than bad days .But am really scared that after getting covid,all my symptoms will be back .My daughter has been going to school since last week and has some covid symptoms since 3 days and is slowly getting better .I may be infected too and am really scared my vaccine side effects may come back .It took an year to feel better and scared will loose all progress .Sorry for the vent out .Any body who had taken antivirals for treatment of covid,please reply .

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Dr. Campbell discusses the preprint article "Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekTR0w2M9-U

alia, PCMN, alia and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@DrL thanks for sharing the link, always interesting to listen to Dr. Campbell

I would never have guessed in my wildest dreams, that this whatever thing I am going through, will last for at least a year, perhaps forever. I mean, here I am, more than 1 year after the symptoms of dizziness, blurred vision, brain fog and etc started, basically nothing has changed, if anything, symptoms have progressed a bit.. So I guess its worth a shot to try steroids, for a week and see how it goes.. I have been putting it off for a while now, hoping that things will revert because these jabs (I guess modern medicine) was what induced all of this so was hoping the natural path (clean eating, vitamins, you name it) would help. Unfortunately - not really.. Well, as an optimist, havent lost hope.. I will go and see a witch doctor if necessary, but not going to give up.. I know our bodies are able to heal themselves, when the right conditions are met.. best wishes to all

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro Did two sessions. No improvement.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

On the German forum I found a post that is interesting: a woman tells that her symptoms have improved by following a special naturopathic therapy: the hydrogen peroxide intravenous infusion:

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/behandlungstheorien-supplemente-spezielle-diaeten-etc/blutwaesche-apherese-immunadsorption/paged/42/#post-24225

It is a method of treatment that is questionable, it's known. Personally I did not want to bring it into discussion except as information, because there are only few remedies that really work.

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Dr. Been interviewed Michelle Zimmerman about hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKIqs8v28Y

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

Anyone try Ivermectin or low dose Naltrexone? What was you experience?

ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

hey. here to shed some positive light again. i’ve been dealing with this now for 11 months, once this month is over it’ll be a full year. 

here is my very first post. 

https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/paged/786/#post-17738

a year later and 90% of these issues are clearing up. i no longer have;

• head pressure
  • diziness
  • burping
  • gastro issues
  • numbness
  • tingling

my biggest issue that i’m dealing with now is my heart. it’s scary but i’m sure the food im eating is the biggest contributer. my cardiologist doctor told me that my heart is overworking when i get up and move like im running. 

also still having issues and fatigue. everything is getting less and less of an issue. i feel my bones are weak also. 

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nya2222)

@jennifergrnd I am 18 years old and since I took the first dose I felt muscle spasms and weakness, but those spasms in my whole body, legs, arms, face and more. Is there something that helped you to improve?

ReplyQuote
Page 1088 / 1151