Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 395 / 670

LPV
 LPV
(@lpycb42)
Trusted Member

@nadine Did you suffer from side effects from the first one?

ReplyQuote
LPV
 LPV
(@lpycb42)
Trusted Member

@dizzybrainfog They don't recommend that you take ibuprofen before the shot because it does disrupt the immune response.  That being said, if you are feeling effects, then you're having an immune response to an extent.

I'm 9 days post second shot and I'm still fine, so far.

279janka liked
ReplyQuote
luca44
(@luca44)

Hello everyone 🖐️ I'm 28 and I was very healthy guy. I had first Pfizer shot 29/04. Few days later I had weird felling, it was like depersonalization. In next days appeared right eye blurred vision and sinus pain. I ignored these symptoms. In May I had first time paroxysmal dizziness and clogged ears feelings. I went to ophthalmologist and otolaryngologist, but they didn't find any reasons. All time I have these symptoms some times harder, some times lighter. I didn't take second dose of vaccine, I was scared. In the beggining of the June, I felt very bad and fall down, next brother take me to hospital emergency ward. They redirected me to neurological department. MRI, CT, blood, EKG Holter, everything was good. I went back to home and when I search info about vaccine side effects I found this page.
Now I take a lot of vitamins, suplements and CBD (hemp oil). I found new neurologist, smarter than other and she told me that vaccine or covid little injured my neuro system.
She tolde me to take Preato (pregabalin) and Neurovit (Thiamini hydrochloridum + Pyridoxini hydrochloridum + Cyanocobalaminum).
Now I feel little better, but some times I have clogged ears again and don't have any power.
I'm really happy I found this forum, cause I can share my support and experience with you.
If someone has similar issues tell me please. Greetings from Poland.

KitKat, jacquelyn sauriol, Deborah and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
Dizzybrainfog
(@dizzybrainfog)

@lpycb42 yes very true, I did it on purpose because from what I’ve read I didn’t think any potential effect would be significant but I’m certainly not an expert… as you said, the general advice is not to dose before shots. 

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)

Grateful for everyone sharing their experience here, sorry for what everyone is going through but glad to not be alone! Have been having a nightmare since my first Pfizer shot 6 weeks ago which various frightening and debilitating symptoms.

Problems started around 36 hours after my shot.

Week 1: Short episodes of extreme fatigue, dizziness and weakness hit me out of nowhere each evening around the same time. 

Week 2: Fewer episodes (every other day) but stronger and additional symptoms. Dizziness / vertigo worsened, blood pressure felt like it was suddenly dropping, heart rate was dropping low (in the lower 40s) before suddenly spiking, to 120-140 whilst standing still which led to heart racing and pounding in my throat and chest.

Week 3: Dizziness, fatigue and weakness became 24/7. Could hardly move throughout the day or lift my arms or head up.  Had to sleep sitting up as dizziness and heart palpitations were bad when laying down. Episodes like week 2 got worse and more frequent. End of the week nearly fainted and was taken to hospital. Had ECG, blood tests, blood pressure taken every hour, chest x-ray, echocardiogram, CT scan. Only thing that showed up was my white blood cell count was high – was told I must have a virus and it’s nothing to do with the vaccine!

Week 4: Still had bad dizziness and vertigo 24/7. Felt on the verge of a week 2 & 3 type episode about to happen most days but it seemed to pass with less severe symptoms. Extremely fatigued, sleeping 16 hours some days.

Week 5: Vertigo finally went. Still had constant dizziness / feeling off-balance. No further “episodes” but could feel my heart beating more than I would usually with noticeable skipped beats.

Week 6: Am still feeling dizzy and off-balance. Fatigue and weakness have lifted a lot. None of those awful episodes from previous weeks have returned but heartbeat still not feeling 100% back to normal when I lay in certain positions and have a lot of discomfort in my abdomen and chest. Could just be anxiety now.

Not planning on getting my next shot at this point, am too scared that I’ll go through this again or something even worse. I’m in my early 30s and very physically active, yet this has left me unable to do even basic tasks for weeks like cooking without feeling like I’m about to collapse. Luckily things seem to be getting better for me as time goes on but am super anxious I’ll have a relapse at any moment as still don't feel right.

FYI was already taking high dose Vit C, D3, Omega and B12 before this started and have a very anti-inflammatory diet but did increase my intake of fresh ginger and turmeric etc which I do think helped a bit. Getting blood work done again in a few days, if my white blood cell count is still high they're gonna put me on antibiotics. Will post back here if they do and it makes any difference. 

Hope everyone improves soon. 

ReplyQuote
GregD
(@gdeiu89)

I received my first Pfizer shot on 4/6, felt perfectly fine. On roughly 4/14 I was at work and my left hand started to go numb. My heart rate shot up and I became dizzy, lightheaded, and had weakness in my arms and legs. Paramedics were called and I was taken to the ER. ER doctors checked me out and said there was nothing wrong with me, but to see a cardiologist. Saw cardiologist and went through a series of tests. Cardiologist says there is nothing wrong with me. He tells me to "Drink less coffee and stop vaping".

Since that time I have had symptoms which have slowly decreased in severity and frequency. Dizziness and a sensation of vertigo, sometimes with some very light nausea.  The symptoms seem to only happen in the morning (9-noon ish), and strangely, only at work. I am starting to believe that perhaps the symptoms are a form of mild stress induced panic attack, as they seem to only happen at work and never at home. I have never had anything like the reoccurring symptoms or the initial event ever happen to me, and these symptoms started roughly 10 days after my first covid shot. 

ReplyQuote
baiseren
(@baiseren)

I got my 2nd moderna shot a few hours ago, I keep you guys up to date.

ReplyQuote
Apoll
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

Just wondering where everyone gets there head pressures, my dizziness is mostly gone and ear clogging seems alittle better but I get wierd head pressures at the back to of my skull, it doesn’t feel like a migraine just pressure then some times it moves towards the front of my head or down by my temples but mostly the top back.

ReplyQuote
Gloria M
(@gloriam)
Estimable Member

@thenystagmus 

“Gee whiz ...for multiple reasons, I couldn't Like anything about all that stuff some of you were saying - especially with all those red letters, bold print, large letters - like wanting to stick my fingers in my ears while in the midst of an ugly mud-slinging shoutfest! Whew, I hope everyone can get calmed down and not just because one party has said they're stopping.

I hope we can agree on this?

Forum: a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Again, if we choose to not use this space for insisting on our views being the only reasonable ones, or for a place to try to diagnose or treat one another - but instead share what's going on for us and show our support for what resonates with us with our Likes, maybe it can remain an ok place, a "town big enough" for us all?”

Amen and Awomen, Sassafras. 👏

ReplyQuote
MsMar
(@msmar)

@keith I appreciate your posts and the perspectives/information you have shared here. When experiencing uncertainty, it's easy for people (myself included) to focus on their fears, but it's helpful to hear positive stories of improvement/recovery, as well as other information that might reveal blind spots in our own thinking/positions. 

Keith and Sassafras liked
ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

@bigshow 

Most certainly side effects from the vaccine...good to see you are coming around...I am 10 weeks out and 2 weeks ago started to experience ear pressure.

ReplyQuote
Doc Jeanette
(@docjeanette)

hey i think this might help you out, https://sites.google.com/view/health-improvement-vertigo/homepage

ReplyQuote
Sunshine
(@vaccine2021)

@baiseren Could you please share the answers you received? Most of us want to know if the second dose will make it worse or better? Thanks a lot.

ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Estimable Member

@keith 

Let me just say I apologize for sending that link out regarding the VAERS reporting...In no way did I mean to frighten anyone on this site.  I am here like all the rest for support and to give support...

So, I truly apologize...

That said, going forward, I will think before responding to things being said...

Keith and Sassafras liked
ReplyQuote
ukuk
 ukuk
(@psargie)
Eminent Member

@bigshow 

Hi there. I didn't experience as long a delay as yourself but mine was 2-3 weeks after my first dose and I still have symptoms lingering 8-9 weeks later.

I have had a neurologist consultation today who has said my symptoms are out of the norm and do not point to anything specifically which in my mind cements that it's vaccine related. I mentioned the vaccine and although he was nice about it, I received the standard 'typical reactions are within the first few days'. In my head, all I was thinking was that there's a reason the word 'typical' is used and not 'absolute'. I will be having a MRI scan in the next week so that may help to provide answers.

There are some similarities but it does seem to affect people in different ways and for different durations based on what I've read here.

Jen and Sassafras liked
ReplyQuote
Page 395 / 670