Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@vaccine2021)

@bigshow I felt dizziness 20 days after my first Moderna shot. The dizziness lasted for 3-4 days. I never thought it’s related to the vaccine until I found this forum. It’s three months delay for you but it still can be vaccine related. CDC never mentioned the possible long term dizziness side effects. So we can’t get the answer at this point. We can only deal with it ourselves. Base on the sharing on the forum, it takes time. You will be fine eventually. I hope the information on the forum can help. The medicine or diets and confidence. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@luca44 you are not alone luca!

We all have same problems.the bad thing is that these side effects are never ending!please let us know once you are fully recovered!

ReplyQuote
(@apollo)

@lynner thanks for the reply, that exactly what I got and I use to have slot of pressure between my eyes in the bridge of my nose. Please let me know what the flccc doc has to say about it. I figure it’s just left over inflammation but that’s my guess.

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@marco hello marco ket us know about your current situation. Are tou recovered from dizziness ?which suplements do you yse now?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @greenmonster

@thenystagmus OK I found my reply but it says awaiting moderation.  So hopefully it will be approved.  

Today I received notice of your reply, after it was apparently held for moderation for a couple of days. Thank you for your reply.

I applaud you researching the Covid vaccines and coming across information such as is found here on the VEDA forum and deciding against getting Covid vaccination for yourself.

In response to a point you made about apparent contradictory behaviour, after having trustingly gotten a Covid vaccine but now believing to be suffering long-standing adverse effects, it's understandable to want to be assured that anything employed in assistance towards recovery be backed by reputable study. 

I looked through the information you provided links for, but among all the information about Ivermectin and Covid infection I don't find a study concerning its use for Covid vaccine issues.

ReplyQuote
(@luca44)

@dizzzy2021 thank you very much, I'll inform you about my progress. Stay positive! 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@gdeiu89 hello

do you confirm that after many days passed from your dizziness experience ,you are free from any side effects now?

ReplyQuote
(@jondick)

I wanted to report that I am finally free and clear of the dizzy. I would say I am 99%. I had the first dose of Pfizer on 4-16-21 and had symptoms since. Never got 2nd dose. I think the glutothione, quertecin, and zinc helped. I am happy to say I am back to normal. Been a rough ride. 

KitKat, Charsen, KitKat and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@thenystagmus HI I am sorry I was not more specific with the links I gave.  On the FLCCC Alliance site there is information about a process they call the I-RECOVER Protocol.  Within the description of it they mention how they believe it helps in post vaccine inflammation.   I am including the links to this. 

I am not sure of the validity of these studies.  I do know that until the medical community at the very least admits the vaccines are causing large numbers of side effects then there will not be a lot of studies. 

Think about this for a second.  The doctor that advised you and there other patients to get the vaccine is not going to be in a massive rush to admit that his advise has crippled you. And then multiply that by multiple patients under his care. 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@jondick Im really happy to see you cleared from dizziness.You are the only person reported that you are cleared finally.hope we will get well soon also🙏🏻

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus HI I am sorry I was not more specific with the links I gave.  On the FLCCC Alliance site there is information about a process they call the I-RECOVER Protocol.  Within the description of it they mention how they believe it helps in post vaccine inflammation.   I am including the links to this. 

I am not sure of the validity of these studies.  I do know that until the medical community at the very least admits the vaccines are causing large numbers of side effects then there will not be a lot of studies. 

Think about this for a second.  The doctor that advised you and there other patients to get the vaccine is not going to be in a massive rush to admit that his advise has crippled you. And then multiply that by multiple patients under his care. 

Obviously there are those that are advising to use Ivermectin that have no investment in asserting the Covid vaccines to be without long-lasting side effects. It's quite to the contrary if they're claiming to know something to help with these.

Even when I use something believing it to help in my recovery, I'm not assured that has taken place any more than not having done it, since I can't serve both as my own treatment group and control group. I do know that my body is working towards recovery no matter what I do or don't do.

I know that this group has developed a protocol that they believe in.

I'm looking for a study of Ivermectin use for those with post-Covid vaccine sequelae with a placebo control group, plain and simple.

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@thenystagmus If I find such a study I will be sure to pass it along to you. And you are right I have no desire to take a vaccine that I do not trust to be safe. I have seen too many lies and deceptions for the past year and a half that my trust in these vaccines, the stats and the medical community are now at an all time low.

I do wish you the best and a full recovery. 

dragonlover, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus If I find such a study I will be sure to pass it along to you. And you are right I have no desire to take a vaccine that I do not trust to be safe. I have seen too many lies and deceptions for the past year and a half that my trust in these vaccines, the stats and the medical community are now at an all time low.

I do wish you the best and a full recovery. 

You are wise to do so, or I should say to not do so! 😂

Likewise, I have been cured of wanting to use any unproven, experimental, controversial preventatives or remedies! 😲

Thank you for your well wishes! ☺️ I am recovering and even though it's been a long time coming, I'm pretty thrilled about it! 😏🙏

ReplyQuote
(@allgunsblazing)

Hello,

I found this forum a few days after my first vaccine in early May, and just wanted to share my ‘story’ too. Initially, I was slightly hesitant about getting a vaccine but felt a sense of pressure so went ahead with it not knowing the side effects can be potentially so long lasting.

The first day, after the vaccine I got many of the usual symptoms; headache, chills, sore arm: many of those went away after a few days. What persisted however was the dizziness (intermittent headaches) the feeling of being off balanced constantly, sensitivity to head motion as well as severe pressure at the back of the head/neck. Symptoms similar to what others here reported … I was off work for a month and I also consulted a neurologist, who advised me that the vaccine most likely triggered a bout of vestibular migraine and he’s seen a number of patients with similar issues after a vaccine. 

Thankfully, I’m feeling 90% better now but the symptoms persisted for around 7 or 8 weeks - certainly longer than the month I was off work - and the symptoms are arguably much worse than COVID itself. 

During those weeks, I promised myself if I ever recover, then I’ll never take another dose of vaccine again. Yesterday was supposed to be day for my second dose, and I kept that promise …

KitKat, KitKat, didigo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Sia
(@sia77)

@megan meg, what state you are in?

ReplyQuote
Page 396 / 1151