Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@opheas)

@nehru1 I don't know if the spike protein is causing the inflammation, but it would make sense that is the common factor in all of the vaccines. I do know I am at day 41 and I am feeling better, so there may be some truth to that timeline. 

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@nath7 I too have been having really bad chest pain with heart palpitations, have all your tests come back clear? I have ecg on Friday but everyone I’ve had up to now has been clear! I’m struggling so bad 😩

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@opheas hope you continue to feel better. Today makes 3 months from 2nd dose for me, the pots and anxiety is lingering. 

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

I’m seeing an immunologist tomorrow on this long path to recovery. Somebody mentioned steroids. Would a steroid injection do much to slow inflammation? My thought is a shot of steroids to combat whatever crap the vaccine did throughout my body. All my blood work comes back normal. My primary tells me there’s a risk when it comes to medicine WOW thanks for the obvious. No flu shot for me 

Quail444 and Quail444 reacted
ReplyQuote
Quail444
(@quail444)

@ladyd Thank you! I am having a difficult time of it right now, but I know I have to try to stay positive. Thank you for posting about your clinic appointment, by the way. I found it helpful and encouraging. 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@memphismel 

by immune shot do you mean a steroid shot? I thought about looking for that 

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@myadan 

I’m hoping to get prednisone to. I’m looking for a steroid injection. So you took 10 mg for 5 days. Does that mean the full dosage you took lasted for 15 days? 5+4+3+2+1

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@ethan318 sorry. I wrote it wrong. Let’s start over 

4 (10 mg each) pills all at one time for a total of 40mg for 5 days. On day six you go down to 3 pills for 5 more days and on day six you go to 2 pills for 5 days and on day 6 you go down to one pill for your last 5 days. So it looks like this :

day one : 4 pills all together ( total of 40 mg ) 

dat two : the same 

day 3: the same 

day 4 : the same 

day 5 :the same 

day 6: going down to 3 pills ( 30mg) 

day 7: the same 3 pills 

day 8: 3 pills 

until day 11 … then we go down to 2 pills… again for 5 days… on day six you go down to one pill for your last 5 days

total days 20. Don’t forget to take them all together. I’m recommending prednisone tp everyone who is dealing with vaccine injury. That’s so important because it’s the first treatment against the inflammation because it damages your body. High dosage is necessary to treat it well. I did a total of 500 mg. The earlier you take them the better. You want to do it at the acute stage. If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by K

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@myadan 

I had something similar but my doctor did 50 mg day 1 than dropped to 40mg day 2 and only lasted for 5 days. I’m about 5 months since 2nd shot at this point I’ll try anything just not sure if I can find a doctor willing to do that much. Not sure if an injection can give that kind of dosage 

ReplyQuote
 Hope
(@hope2346)

@b333 I am going through a similar experience right now. Are you still feeling dizzy? 

ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@ethan318 where are you located? I know a doctor that will prescribe that for you. You need more prednisone. I did 500 mg total. The most important idea is to get enough prednisone to get rid of the inflammation aggressively before things get worse. what you took is not enough. Text me to 832-638-5091. I want to help anyone who can benefit from this. I was fortunate to find a doctor who is willing to step out and say what other doctors won’t. That this is because of vaccine. I went through sooo many doctors who claimed that I was fine and blamed it on anxiety. Big bullshit. I live in Houston. Let me know if I can help 

This post was modified 2 years ago by K

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@myadan 

thanks so much. I see an immunologist tomorrow I have tons of info to show her maybe she’ll agree to 500 mg. I checked and 500 mg is 0.5 grams I’m hoping they can give me a shot of prednisone that’s 0.5 grams or 0.5 mL

K and K reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

If you took this over 25 days maybe by Halloween I can clear this crap

ReplyQuote
MemphisMel
(@memphismel)

Posted by: @ethan318

@memphismel 

by immune shot do you mean a steroid shot? I thought about looking for that 

No. It was vitamin C, zinc and glutathione. I actually caught a cold three days after the last one so maybe it’s bs. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by MemphisMel

ReplyQuote
(@creativecat)

@myadan My doctor prescribed high doses of prednisone over an 11 day period (30,30,60,60,40,40,40,20,20,20,10).  I'm on day 7 and just beginning the taper down to 20, but so far unfortunately I haven't been feeling much better.  In fact, I might even say I'm feeling worse (probably from the side effects).  My doctor thinks I should have seen some improvement by now if it were going to help.  But considering I've been dealing with these symptoms for 3.5 months now (14 weeks), I'm wondering if I shouldn't lose hope they may still work.  Just curious if you experienced immediate relief or if it's something to be expected perhaps after the regimen is finished.  Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Page 594 / 1151