Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 796 / 1064

Soraya
(@soraya)

@saba My gosh! I never would have thought that. I’m so sorry you have gone through that. It’s very similar to my situation. When I first reported my symptoms, everything was inconclusive. My ENT also said he had never heard of anyone having my side effects. But seriously, 18 months is a long time! 
I’ve been on edge all day, trying my best to stay calm. I’m crying and angry all at the same time. 

ReplyQuote
Saba
 Saba
(@saba)

@soraya Sorry I hope my comment about 18 month long recoveries in covid longhaulers didn't add to what you are going through. That was just what I had seen reported and it is upto 18 months, so there are some who have reported recovering in way less time than that. If you have come this far with a steady recovery, I am hopeful that this is a temporary relapse for you. Best wishes. Stay strong!

ReplyQuote
sickofthis
(@sickofthis)

What is everyone’s experience with steroids? Has anyone had any relief? I tried them and had some mild relief, but of course my symptoms came back. Debating about trying to get more.

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
thamollusk
(@thamollusk)

Does anyone have info or theories on flare ups a.k.a. relapses? My second shot was 4/29 and while I had dizzyness, headaches, etc. for a couple months, it all went away for a couple months only to reappear in September. Since then my symptoms seem to be on and off almost weekly. 1 week I'll feel pretty good and the next not so much. This trend has continued to this day for the most part. Any info or thoughts on this is greatly appreciated.

DrL and Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
twistedgift
(@twistedgift)

@thamollusk mine don't seem to have any trigger whatsoever, I can be feeling relatively fine and then almost instantly the dizziness and tingles will come and that is when I know I'm in for a bad time. I just lay on the lounge and try to relax as to not work myself up over it. I got myself fish oil, vitamin c and some antihistamine yesterday and some green tea which helped some. I will just keep trying whatever I come across in the hopes that one day these side effects will disappear or at the very least be so minimal that I can live the life I was prior to this dreaded "vaccine".

ReplyQuote
vaxdJJ4-21
(@jaydev55)

@thamollusk are they coming back as intense as they were initially?  Do all the symptoms come back or just some?

ReplyQuote
roger777
(@roger777)

My son is 15 years old. Had 2nd pfizer shot sept 2nd. Approx 6 weeks after he started getting bad head aches. He also got  dizzieness when standing or walking . Fatigue is worst during the morning.  Been to 4 different hospitals, ent and neurologist and no one knows whats going on and they all say it isnt related to vaccine. 3 mri and 1 ct scan of brain all negative. mri of spine also negative. All bloodwork negative (13 vials last week) It has been 7 weeks since symptoms started and they have been getting worse every week. He cant even stand without rocking and needs help walking around the house. Very, very unsteady on his feet. Looks like someone that is very inebriated .  He has been in a childrens hospital for the last 4 days. Just did LP (spinal tap) to check for any diseases or infections. Nuerologist said they may not have any answers for us but i still think this is somehow related to vaccine. My son has a compromised immune system. As a child had asthma and always got sick. Whatever went around he seemed to catch. Dengue fever, salmanilla poisoning, mono ect. Would take several weeks to get over the flu. This is the reason we got him vaccinated in the first place. He is a strong kid who is active and plays sports. Anyone else have these symptoms start several weeks after 2nd shot? 

This post was modified 5 months ago by roger777

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
dee
 dee
(@deedee)

@jkro I’m the one that wrote the cipro post.  I have “mostly” recovered from my cipro reaction but it was an extremely long road to get there!!  This Covid vax reaction feels similar in regards to my brain symptoms.  It is 4.5 months after my first P vax and I am doing much better but still seem to have flairs and don’t quite feel like I did pre vax.  For now I do not plan on getting a second shot. 

KitKat and Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
dee
 dee
(@deedee)

Has anyone here developed abdominal pain and bloating after your vax??  I just started experiencing this 4 months post first P vax.  Coincidentally I have 4 other vaxxed friends that have started dealing with abdominal pain??

ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @deedee

Has anyone here developed abdominal pain and bloating after your vax??  I just started experiencing this 4 months post first P vax.  Coincidentally I have 4 other vaxxed friends that have started dealing with abdominal pain??

Yes mostly at night. I read that study someone posted about Veracella zoster virus reactivating and that is intriguing. Have a look at that post a ways back 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Larry
(@jtranger)

@jolie  Did you take any vitamins or medications to help?

ReplyQuote
thamollusk
(@thamollusk)

@jaydev55 They aren’t quite as bad as they were right after the vaccine, but still unpleasant. I think I’ve learned to live with it better. I really only ever had dizziness and headaches and that’s what comes back with the relapses. 

ReplyQuote
thamollusk
(@thamollusk)

@twistedgift I wonder why these symptoms come and go so frequently?

ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @twistedgift

@thamollusk mine don't seem to have any trigger whatsoever, I can be feeling relatively fine and then almost instantly the dizziness and tingles will come and that is when I know I'm in for a bad time. I just lay on the lounge and try to relax as to not work myself up over it. I got myself fish oil, vitamin c and some antihistamine yesterday and some green tea which helped some. I will just keep trying whatever I come across in the hopes that one day these side effects will disappear or at the very least be so minimal that I can live the life I was prior to this dreaded "vaccine".

Same. Sometimes I feel relatively okay for about a week. Sometimes an hour of good then symptoms again. I posted a ways back I thought I was 80-90% better and then this last week has set me back. I have felt terrible. 

ReplyQuote
twistedgift
(@twistedgift)

@jkro I’m really sorry to hear that, it’s frustrating to think that there’s quite possibly no end in sight for this and no way to hold anyone accountable it looks like.

Rainyday and Jessie liked
ReplyQuote
Page 796 / 1064