Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 807 / 1064

dragonlover
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

I was trying to look online for the stories of Maddie and Brianna, young girls damaged after the vaccines. Most sites were blocked from viewing as I'm in Europe and they are US sites.

I will look later and maybe I can find a short article that I can cut and paste here.  The girl's full name is Maddie de Garay.  Maybe if you Google that something will come up?  I have not heard of Brianna, will have to look up that story.

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
Courtney2288
(@courtneymchale2288)

has anyone done NAD IV treatments? 

I’ve finally talked to a naturopath Dr here in Canada and he is the first professional that acknowledged and believes me and is treating people with my symptoms! He even said “ everything I’m saying is under the table or I could lose my license” so what I’ve been fearing is confirmed! Things are being silenced. He’s said the NAD treatment will really helped and even offered to help me out with cost I could cry! 

gingerj, Dee, KitKat and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
dragonlover
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec

I was trying to look online for the stories of Maddie and Brianna, young girls damaged after the vaccines. Most sites were blocked from viewing as I'm in Europe and they are US sites.

I will look later and maybe I can find a short article that I can cut and paste here.  The girl's full name is Maddie de Garay.  Maybe if you Google that something will come up?  I have not heard of Brianna, will have to look up that story.

Maddie de Garay – Pfizer January 2021

Pfizer Clinical Trials For 12–15 Year Olds – Severe Ongoing Adverse Reactions

Stephanie updating the story of her daughter Maddie, aged just 12, below and in the new video :

Maddie was in the Pfizer Clinical Trials for 12–15 year-olds conducted through the Gamble Program at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.

She was a healthy, energetic girl, a good student, kind and social – but they haven’t seen that version of Maddie since she got the second Pfizer Vaccine.

Within 24 hours she developed abdominal, muscle and nerve pain that became unbearable and, over the next two-and-a-half months, she was admitted to the hospital three times, each stay a little longer than the last.

She developed additional symptoms including gastroparesis, nausea and vomiting, erratic blood pressure and heart rate, memory loss (she mixes up words), brain fog, headaches, dizziness, fainting (she fell and hit her head) and seizures.

She developed verbal and motor tics, loss of feeling from the waist down, muscle weakness, drastic changes in her vision, urinary retention and loss of bladder control, severely irregular heavy menstrual cycles, and eventually she had to have a NG (feeding) tube put in to get nutrition. All of these symptoms are still here today, and some days are worse than others.

Steph de Garay, Maddie’s Mother, says “There was nothing wrong with her. She was perfectly happy and now, whatever happened, it has changed her”.

Nine months post Vaccine they are still living a nightmare with no support from the medical community.

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

ReplyQuote
Sara
 Sara
(@sara90)

@hisrichess he said it should clear up when I finish the meds, I’m on my second month now and the chest pains have subsided significantly. 

ReplyQuote
Sara
 Sara
(@sara90)

Has anyone been diagnosed with arthritis post vaccine? I had an MRI for my spine a month ago and apparently I have mild arthritis…don’t know if this was triggered by the vaccine? I’m only 31, active with no health conditions. 

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
healmeohlord
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hisrichess

HEY, IMPORTANT.

I found an app that lets you join and create free group chats. It’s called GROUPME (link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/groupme/id392796698) Available on android too. 

I created a group for everyone on here to join. It’s free to join and very easy to use. 

Here is the link to join the group! 

You're invited to my new group 'COVID 19 VACCINE EFFECTS' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/83993784/pAuDKnin

I am from Singapore, can i join? 

ReplyQuote
annb
 annb
(@moonbeam)

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @jkro
Posted by: @chels8957

@jkro yeah :/ it really is...have any of your doctors had any hints? I wonder if there is some covid vaccine trials that study people who have side effects like outs.

Docs that I’ve seen are worthless. And there were covid vaccine trial people like us. One person from Utah is named brianne and she was paralyzed. Look her up on the internet. They kicked her out of the trial because it was after her first shot and told her she probably had MS. I’m not sure she has recovered. 

There was also the 12-year-old girl named Maddie in Ohio who was in the trials.  Perfectly healthy before, suffered horrific effects and now must use a wheelchair.

I was trying to look online for the stories of Maddie and Brianna, young girls damaged after the vaccines. Most sites were blocked from viewing as I'm in Europe and they are US sites. I did however find this article...read the comments section and the comment from "DH" a physician.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/04/06/texas-teen-diagnosed-with-neurological-disorder-after-getting-first-dose-of-covid-19-vaccine/

Here is a link to Maddie, Brianne and many others' stories. https://nomoresilence.world/miscellaneous/senator-ron-johnson-expert-panel-on-federal-vaccine-mandates/

KitKat liked
ReplyQuote
ABBY6
(@abby6)

Does anyone experience extreme fatigue? I don’t know how to describe this feeling of fatigue. It’s like my body has been drained of energy. My legs feel heavy and body feels like jelly. I feel like I’m floating when I’m walking. It’s weird. I have never felt this way. It’s not regular tiredness. It gets worse around my period. 

KitKat and Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
annb
 annb
(@moonbeam)

Have any of you went down the EBV virus or varicella zoster reactivation road? Anyone taken antivirals or been diagnosed with reactivation of these things? Not medical advice just a question…

Hi! I have had varicella zoster reactivated. The first time was in July. I was just tested the other day since I seemed to have a 3rd minor flare up since July.  My doctor gave me an IgM test and it said borderline. Also, I just had another antibody test for Covid and I am still moderate-strong antibodies after having had one shot of Moderna in March and Covid in April. (if you click on my name and then on activity, you can read previous posts). My remaining symptoms are tinnitus that comes and goes.

ReplyQuote
Madelynn
(@mknoespel)

Something that has helped me tremendously for the burning hands/feet and tingling is Lakewood Pure Organic Aloe Vera Juice.  You can get it from WalMart.  I am almost 2 months post Pfizer 1st and only vaccine.  2 days ago started with the burning and tingling and tried this juice....don't have any of those symptoms anymore.  It takes heavy metals from the body.  Make sure to only drink 6 ounces on an empty stomach an hour before breakfast and then 6 ounces at night an hour after eating to get the best cellular benefits.....this is what I read.  Hope this helps someone.  It is supposed to help support the central nervous system too.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Madelynn

Rainyday liked
ReplyQuote
Jessie
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @moonbeam

Have any of you went down the EBV virus or varicella zoster reactivation road? Anyone taken antivirals or been diagnosed with reactivation of these things? Not medical advice just a question…

Hi! I have had varicella zoster reactivated. The first time was in July. I was just tested the other day since I seemed to have a 3rd minor flare up since July.  My doctor gave me an IgM test and it said borderline. Also, I just had another antibody test for Covid and I am still moderate-strong antibodies after having had one shot of Moderna in March and Covid in April. (if you click on my name and then on activity, you can read previous posts). My remaining symptoms are tinnitus that comes and goes.

Interesting, I’m going to call my doc and get tested for varicella zoster reactivation. What was the test they ran? Also, how high is high antibodies? I had 33 for the spike protein antibodies but negative for ever having covid. 

ReplyQuote
279janka
(@279janka)

Hi everyone. I will try to ask question ones again since firts time I got no replies. 😪 Is anyone here who decided to have second shot despite the bad reaction after first one? I know that @LPV and @lukenick did and it went quite well. But does anyone else made this hard decision? In my country we have lockdown and strict restrictions for unvaccinated people. It is not normal life for me quite a lomg time. I do not know what to do. I would like to have second shot, but I am really scared and not able to do that step. I discussed second shot with general practitioner and cardiologist. They feel for me, but cannot give me advice what to do to avoid bad reactions. They told me that it is hard decision for me to make. I am thinking to wait for the new vaccines, Novavax and Valneva and choose one of them. But no one can guarantee that it will be different with them.   

ReplyQuote
Maz
 Maz
(@maz12)

@courtneymchale2288 did you end up doing the NAD IV treatment and did it help? 

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Has anyone's tinnitus and ear pain vanished completely?

If yes, how long did it take for it to go off completely post your vaccination?

ReplyQuote
twistedgift
(@twistedgift)

@hastings56 thank you so much for your reply and reassurance. Since I started taking the supplements as well as the cromo-fresh eye drops- I am not sure if it’s coincidental but some of my side effects have eased up a bit in particular the brain fog and dizziness. The paresthesia is still here with a vengeance though but to be fair if I get rid of everything else and all I’m left with is that I’d be a very happy camper.

ReplyQuote
Page 807 / 1064