Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I just asked them. They always do automatially both test. I will go tomorrow for the test. Resultswill take 1 week.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

@watis 

Thanks, sure. Main concern before catching covid was dizziness and blurry vision, which I guess can best be desrcibed as either being mildly "high" on pot or after having 2-3 beers.. Some vision issues, depth perception problems, forgetfulness and concentration issues. Fatigue, haven't had a proper workout for a looong time. All tests as clear, optometrist, MRI, blood, you name it. Last medical worker told me its all in my head. All of this is not debilitating per say, but very annoying and after a while will have an effect on mental health.. And the ongoing war in Europe is not helping at all.. sorry for the rant, but I guess you know, I`ve been through all kinds of stages during this time and I felt best when I just told myself to come to terms with it and saying to myself, take it easy and one day at a time and see how things go. When I tried too hard, my health impaired 

take care, hope you get well soon

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

@medee 

I just asked them. They always do automatially both test. I will go tomorrow for the test. Resultswill take 1 week.

I see. Did you check with them if there are any other tests related to vaccines antibodies or anything else?

I'd suggest also get you D Dimer, ANA and other inflammatory markers test done.

ReplyQuote
(@nataliet)

@lookingforanswers 

Hi Susie,

I actually wound up on anti-depressants. I was developed high BP, racing heart, chest pain, dizziness, insomnia and the stomach pain after my first jab. The meds helped me a lot, but the stomach pain is still there (although I feel a bit better these last few days). 

I can’t believe this horrible vaccine has had such a bad effect. I just had Covid and it was a mild cold. I would have much rather had that but 20x worse than the horrible weird effects of this vaccine. 

I do take a lot of probiotics and am trying to eat healthily. I hope it continues to improve. I hope you feel better Susie. Try your best not to focus on it, I think that makes it so much worse. Have you been to the doctors?

Take care.

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@nataliet 

Hi Natalie,

You still taking the antidepressiva?

And if yes, do they help you?

I ask, becasue I started 4 days ago an SSRI Antidepressiva and the first 2-3 weeks are very hard (because you also get depressions and the sideeffects of the Antidepressiva) with SSRI Antidepressiva. But after that it normaly gets better.

NatalieT and NatalieT reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@medee 

inflammator markers are still all low. My d-dimer was 0,4  and reference is <0,5

doctor told me 0,5-4.0 is high but still ok. when it is >4.0 then they send ou to the hospital.

And i am still wating for my ANA results. No idea how high they are.

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@pcmn 

Many Thanks to You! I hope that your symptos also vanish very soon or at least in the near future.

Biggest problem for me is now my anxiety, my restlessness and my Brainfog.

I already started with opripramol and since 4 days with an SSRI antidepressiva. Hope this will help a bit my anxiety and my restlessness.

ReplyQuote
(@nataliet)

@watis 

Hi there, yes they really helped. I’ve taken them before but had been off for a couple of years. My doc prescribed Escitalopram and I take 10mg. 

I was such a mess after my vaccine and they definitely helped me and seemed to regulate my nervous system. The vaccine caused so many problems and I found myself on a really vicious cycle of physical symptoms and anxiety. I couldn’t catch a break. It took six weeks to really notice a big difference and 90% of my symptoms subsided. 

My experience has always been the meds are hard to start (and I’ve tried various including 3 different SSRIs), but it wasn’t so hard this time. I started on 5mg for a fortnight then increased to 10mg and that’s when I started to notice I was feeling better. My doc prescribed me something to help with sleep too during those first weeks too. 

Hope this info helps 🙂

Cary L, watiswat, Cary L and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

@nataliet 

yeah great help!

My doctor did not know to give me escitalopram or citalopram. So now I am taking 10mg Citalopram in the first week already. 

The first time is very hard, becaue of the sideeffects fo the SSRI.

Yeah the first weeks are hard.

This post was modified 2 years ago by watiswat

NatalieT and NatalieT reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee 

inflammator markers are still all low. My d-dimer was 0,4  and reference is <0,5

doctor told me 0,5-4.0 is high but still ok. when it is >4.0 then they send ou to the hospital.

And i am still wating for my ANA results. No idea how high they are.

I don't think it'll be way high for anyone of us. But chances are it may come positive. Like I said before in one of my posts, if your body (immune system) is over reactive, it will still show positive. 

ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

Guys i am past my 6 weeks, and it is horrible. One day is ok, and the next 2 days are bad.

We are indeed in living Hell. I am just wondering what circles this vacc is doing.

I started 2 days ago SSRI antidepressiva, which means my next 2 weeks will also be very nightmarish because of the SSRI antidepressiva till the body gets used to it.

This is really a day to day battle. Nothing else somehow matters. 

Last night I hade once again Insomnia. And bingo this could eaxtly be the sideeffect of the SSRI.

The SSRI sideeffects seem pretty close to the vacc sideeffects. 

Holy Jesus this will be a very tough 2 weeks. After 2 weeks (lets hope 2 weeks, some sy 3 weeks) the SSRI sideeffects sould vanish.

Biggest problem is that I can not get my brain/thinking to anything else than anxiety, symptoms, restlessness and very dark toughts about dying.

Too bad , that I am such a weak person with a weak willpower. An now Insomnia is back 😡 

Sorry to read you are suffering so much. I was at my lowest 8 weeks after first vaccine & was also put on antidepressants - mirtazapine. I was suffering anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, major depression (felt I was dying) as-well as all over body tingling, buzzing, internal vibrations etc that so many of us got from the jab. I could feel the cloud lifting after a week or so on them & after 2/3 weeks the constant thoughts & worry of my adverse effects were less. I know they work differently for everyone but stay hopeful & positive. I also wanted to say I’m at 9 months after 1 & only jab & feel sooo much better then I did with the odd thing going on which doesn’t bother me as much now. Things started to lessen at 5/6 months, it’s tough but I think once your head is in a better place your body will hopefully follow. In the meantime enjoy time with friends & family to keep your mind off the bad things going on. Eat well, stay hydrated & take vitamins. I wish you well. 🙂

DrL, Andy, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone thank you. I am on anti anxiety medicine. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don’t. 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Anyone here with creaky bones and joints ? Did it go away ?

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kim-h

Guys i am past my 6 weeks, and it is horrible. One day is ok, and the next 2 days are bad.

We are indeed in living Hell. I am just wondering what circles this vacc is doing.

I started 2 days ago SSRI antidepressiva, which means my next 2 weeks will also be very nightmarish because of the SSRI antidepressiva till the body gets used to it.

Last night I hade once again Insomnia. And bingo this could eaxtly be the sideeffect of the SSRI.

Holy Jesus this will be a very tough 2 weeks. After 2 weeks (lets hope 2 weeks, some sy 3 weeks) the SSRI sideeffects sould vanish.

Biggest problem is that I can not get my brain/thinking to anything else than anxiety, symptoms, restlessness and very dark toughts about dying.

Too bad , that I am such a weak person with a weak willpower. An now Insomnia is back 😡 

Sorry to read you are suffering so much. I was at my lowest 8 weeks after first vaccine & was also put on antidepressants - mirtazapine. I was suffering anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, major depression (felt I was dying) as-well as all over body tingling, buzzing, internal vibrations etc that so many of us got from the jab. I could feel the cloud lifting after a week or so on them & after 2/3 weeks the constant thoughts & worry of my adverse effects were less. I know they work differently for everyone but stay hopeful & positive. I also wanted to say I’m at 9 months after 1 & only jab & feel sooo much better then I did with the odd thing going on which doesn’t bother me as much now. Things started to lessen at 5/6 months, it’s tough but I think once your head is in a better place your body will hopefully follow. In the meantime enjoy time with friends & family to keep your mind off the bad things going on. Eat well, stay hydrated & take vitamins. I wish you well. 🙂

Glad to hear yiu improving . What did you take supplements  and vitamins  wise any special diet ? Did yiu have GI issues  ? 

ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @kim-h

Glad to hear yiu improving . What did you take supplements  and vitamins  wise any special diet ? Did yiu have GI issues  ? 

I take a few.. vit c & d, glutathione, Nac & alpha lipoic acid. I was taking an antihistamine daily for couple months & probiotics.

At the beginning of it all I cut out bad fats, sugars etc & had a lot of smoothies etc. hardly ate as had knot in stomach & nausea, weight loss, constant need for loo etc but think this was more from the anxiety & depression I had.

ReplyQuote
Page 987 / 1151