Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

I too am on a free fall in weight 20 lbs so far which is a good weight  for me was overweight...but still eating but not going up still going down ?? Weird  GI issues as well...had a CT scan of abdomen  and pelvis  last week . Waiting  on results ...

Taking pepcid  ac for about week or so 20 mg / day not really doing anything  

Not sure how long I can take or should up dosage ? Any ideas if I should be taking anything  with ? Also eating probiotic  yogurt  lately . 

Your symptoms are not going to resolve overnight...You have to give it time...I don't think 20mg of pepcid is going to resolve your GI issues if they are really bad...a really good probiotic should help...and I believe you said you have prilosec from your doctor...you should take that for 30 days...then switch to the probiotic daily...pepcid and an H1 antihistamine daily is what lots of folks that have histamine/MCAS issues from this vaccine are using...it seems to work for lots of symptoms on these folks...

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @watis

Guys i am past my 6 weeks, and it is horrible. One day is ok, and the next 2 days are bad.

We are indeed in living Hell. I am just wondering what circles this vacc is doing.

I started 2 days ago SSRI antidepressiva, which means my next 2 weeks will also be very nightmarish because of the SSRI antidepressiva till the body gets used to it.

This is really a day to day battle. Nothing else somehow matters. 

Last night I hade once again Insomnia. And bingo this could eaxtly be the sideeffect of the SSRI.

The SSRI sideeffects seem pretty close to the vacc sideeffects. 

Holy Jesus this will be a very tough 2 weeks. After 2 weeks (lets hope 2 weeks, some sy 3 weeks) the SSRI sideeffects sould vanish.

Biggest problem is that I can not get my brain/thinking to anything else than anxiety, symptoms, restlessness and very dark toughts about dying.

Too bad , that I am such a weak person with a weak willpower. An now Insomnia is back 😡 

You are NOT weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This vaccine has disrupted your body...but you can and will fight it, just like the rest of us...You will HEAL...it just take a long time

Cary L, alia, AsadalW and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

I too am on a free fall in weight 20 lbs so far which is a good weight  for me was overweight...but still eating but not going up still going down ?? Weird  GI issues as well...had a CT scan of abdomen  and pelvis  last week . Waiting  on results ...

Not sure how long I can take or should up dosage ? Any ideas if I should be taking anything  with ? Also eating probiotic  yogurt  lately . 

Your symptoms are not going to resolve overnight...You have to give it time...I don't think 20mg of pepcid is going to resolve your GI issues if they are really bad...a really good probiotic should help...and I believe you said you have prilosec from your doctor...you should take that for 30 days...then switch to the probiotic daily...pepcid and an H1 antihistamine daily is what lots of folks that have histamine/MCAS issues from this vaccine are using...it seems to work for lots of symptoms on these folks...

What's a good probiotic  to take ? And take that daily with pepcid and H1 antihistamine? .....tryingbto stay as natural as long as possible  . 

Eating probiotic  yogurt everyday as well .

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @anownymous

@medee i have been experiencing symptoms for almost 6 months now and some of them are improving some of them not. I think don’t focus on it too much. Divert your mind to something else. I think you are experiencing anxiety now. 

For me, it is my heart which isn't getting better. Can't ignore coz Can't breathe nor sleep.

I do have other symptoms too but this one is the most scary one.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone hey are you on here? How was your day tone?

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@medee hey was it you saying that you can’t sleep? Is that a new symptom for you? I’m so sorry 😐 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers 

Yes here , had an OK day ...stomach has been somewhat  painful today. Seems like the GI is what is my symptom of the day . Took a couple Pepcid 10 mg today ...have been for a week or so . Not sure if doing anything.  Had a couple beer last night don't know if that set it off? Was an uncomfortable  day at work . Still working as symptoms  are still somewhat  mild . Anything you suggest . Hope you are doing better .

ReplyQuote
(@steske)

Please consider joining and raising awareness of this group:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaccinelonghaulers/

and this charity:

https://www.realnotrare.com

im so sick of this. It’s time to come out of the woodwork and shadows. It’s time to organise and be seen! 

Cary L, DrL, Cary L and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone I had an ok day. Same symptoms, but anxiety was manageable today. So what happens with your stomach? I just get burping after I eat sometimes, no pain and it comes and goes. I won’t  have it for days and then I will. This weight loss concerns me the most but like I said , I haven’t lost anymore in a couple months. Is I could sleep and put weight on I could deal with the rest of my issues. 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@tone I had an ok day. Same symptoms, but anxiety was manageable today. So what happens with your stomach? I just get burping after I eat sometimes, no pain and it comes and goes. I won’t  have it for days and then I will. This weight loss concerns me the most but like I said , I haven’t lost anymore in a couple months. Is I could sleep and put weight on I could deal with the rest of my issues. 

It's like a stabbing  pain in right side. Had some beers and pizza last night and pain started when I went to bed and has been on and off all day . Not excruciating  but definitely  sore. I too went for a freefall in weight 22 lbs over 2 months.  Seems to maybe have slowed ? Need to watch what I eat and drink I guess . 

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@watis  Look up EBOO. Filters the blood and also puts ozone in. I may try it. I have nothing to lose.

watiswat and watiswat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@watis It is fairly new. You have to sign up online and get testing first, then they offer a treatment plan. Have no idea what it is. Not much on the Company out there. A lot are just looking for money. I may call and look into it and the cost. You get a virtual Dr

watiswat and watiswat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Guys since last night I have a new symptom. I was coughing a few times with pain. And have a bit breathing problems. But I have no cold.

This is scary. Has anyone made this experience?

What should I check now?

Coould it be a pulmonary embolism?

My d-dimer was actually low, which was measured few days ago.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

What's a good probiotic  to take ? And take that daily with pepcid and H1 antihistamine? .....tryingbto stay as natural as long as possible  . 

Eating probiotic  yogurt everyday as well .

Hi, Tone.

On page 926 @plandistry gave very good advice on choosing a probiotic.

If you click on the page number above, you can select the page number you are looking for.

ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Guys anyone of you went to the hospital (with ot without ambulance)

when you felt really Bad?  Or what were the reasons since the vacc you had to go to the hospital?

And did it help?

ReplyQuote
Page 989 / 1151