Notifications
Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,490 Posts
452 Users
2675 Likes
269 K Views
(@jolie)

@tone if you click on my user name you can see all my old posts where I describe my timeline and symptoms (I had basically everything). The worst moment for me was week 5/6 and then a super slow recovery with no big relapses. Now I am at month 7. I took some vitamins, nothing special, you can read in my old posts. I think what resolved the issue is time and my body itself. 

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @floryeo

@lmkk hi kit, i remember u have some eye issues, has it resolved?

Hi there. I still have eye issues. Some of the problems I had with my eyes resolved such as the pain and pressure feeling behind my eyes but some of my other symptoms still persist although not as bad as before.

I have noticed that I have better days where my eye problems are less noticeable and then days where stuff starts flaring up again.

On the whole things are better than 8 months ago.

Hi Kit, what are the eye symptoms u still have?

I remembered u have tingling in yr tongue ? 

What are symptoms are still lingering on?

What symptoms have gobe away?

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jolie

Hello all, I am back to report I am still ok. 

Every symptom is gone, except for my mild tingling in legs - that now is 1 or 2 days every month during my period for some hours - and my eye floaters that are still there after 6 months but smaller and more transparent. 

I had only 1 Pfizer at the end of August 2021. I never had Covid.

Hope this helps someone.

I will come back again to report if there's any changes, but everything is ok so far. 

What were your symptoms? And what helps?

ReplyQuote
(@kg1986)

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a couple of months, but wanted to let everyone know what has happened with my symptoms. After thinking everything was tapering off I tested positive for covid March 1 and it was pretty awful for 2 straight weeks. Now I have a flood of symptoms again. Went to the cardiologist and he said my heart feeling weird is pericarditis (I had this also after the VX). But on top of that, the tingling and numbness is back, the vision problems, random nerve pains, ringing in my ears and muscle weakness. I just think its so odd that I had the same issues after the VX and now again after Covid. Anyone else experience a relapse? Did it get better? I am on so many supplements and vitamins and I am starting a detox this week that I found on an IG account (medical medium-he has all sorts of detoxes for things like this). I attached something I found on his site, it describes my symptoms to a T..seems like this could all be severe inflammation which scares me. I will take any suggestions, I want to feel like myself again so bad. I have two babies under 3 and this just wipes me out.

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@hailey Hi. Why were you prescribed prednisone? Which symptoms did it relieve? Are you still on it? How are you doing now?

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@nawwaf what dose where you on with Gabapentin? Did you have to ween yourself off it? When did you notice any benefits etc? What are your symptoms like now? Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@seatempest how are you doing now? Did the Gabapentin help any? If so what dose and how long were you on it for? Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@seatempest)

@buzzgirl Hi buzzgirl, I'm on regular gaba (non-prescription) which is a lower form.  I've been on 100 mg for about three weeks.  It helps, but not as much as I'd hoped.  I'll be seeing a neurologist Wednesday.  I'll see whether I'd like to stay on this and increase the dosage or go on gabapentin.  However, I'm wary of the effects since I'm soooo sensitive to things.  Also, I am finding some relief/ improvement from acupuncture which has been a good addition and new breathwork/ singing. 

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@lmkk sorry, you may have already told us, what supplements or meds did you find helpful?

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@marsrig can you please keep us updated on how you are progressing? Yes perhaps covid virus caused a delayed flare up. Do you have any advice for others?

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@mugwump that's awful!! I will pray that an appointment opens up for you

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@seatempest thanks for your comment. I didn't realise there was a difference between gaba and Gabapentin.. I just mistakenly thought they were the same thing. Who suggested gaba to you and what benefits have you found? Yes I am fearful of side effects as well.  Have you noticed any side effects on gaba ? Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@mugwump BTW how did you iv injections go? I thought a neurologist recommended them to you

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@seatempest Hi. I just read that valerian root helps increase gaba. That said they say that both should only be taken over a short period of time.. a few months.  I would appreciate your insight here..

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@lmkk thanks for the directions on how to view all of the members.. it equates to roughly 7,065 people.. that's 7,065 too many..!! and it's only on Veda

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 131 / 166