Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@callie)

Posted by: @ksharky13

HI all:  I have to admit that I am getting distraught. My tinnitus is a loud as ever and seems to be getting gradually worse over time.  And my anxiety is sky high and constant.  To compound things, I’ even starting to doubt that it was due to the vaccine, although my first spike came 4-5 weeks after my Moderna booster 16 months ago.  I also mad a horrible mistake of getting off an SSRI last June that I had been taking for several years so now I’m wondering if my tinnitus and anxiety are due to SSRI withdrawal syndrome and not the covid vaccine.  I believe it’s fairly rare to have SSRI withdrawal for 10 months, or to get new symptoms months after stopping.  So I have no idea if what I am going through is vaccine related or SSRI withdrawal related.

I have two types of tinnitus going on: 1) I have a high pitched electric “hiss” that is more in my head than my ears.  I know a lot of people on here mentioned that they got the “hiss” after their vax;  2) I also have a high pitch and a moderate pitch tone in my right ear.  I am seeing an audiologist tomorrow to see if I have any discernable hearing loss that could be contributing to my tinnitus.  I’m just so scared that this is going to be permanent and maybe will even continue to get worse.

If anybody on here has any advice, similar experience, etc. I would very much appreciate it.  I am saddened as there is so little traffic on here anymore.  Either people got better or are just accepting things and getting on with their lives as best they can.

Hi, I would suggest trying some supplements for anxiety if you don’t want to take a med. supplements like l theanine or valerian. It might help your anxiety to talk to a therapist about all this. Try breathing exercises when you feel anxious or yoga.
Maybe try taking a break from these forums if you can. 

These forums are less active than before. There is a Facebook group for people who have tinnitus post vaccine and that group is active. Maybe you can join that. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Dr. Sabine Hazan: Bifidobacteria is missing in people who get severe C19 and in jab injury

https://youtu.be/4gc_qzwg01M

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-sabine-hazan-the-gut-bacteria-thats-missing-in-people-who-get-severe-covid_5140242.html

ReplyQuote
 Malo
(@malo)

@maxdc2 He explains what you can try and why here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S51HvW44dt6AAu5ebFOMKaKo25_A_RXB/view  

alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@apnp23)

@maxdc2 I am beginning to wonder the same thing. It is why I am leaning more toward the potential for Functional Neurological Disorder (FND). As more studies are coming out regarding long COVID and vaccine side effects, they are diagnosing many people with FND. The symptoms are real, but rather than a structural problem are a problem with how the brain is communicating with the rest of the body, and anxiety and depression significantly exacerbate them. I know, like others on here, when I start Googling is often when I spiral. When I live in regret of the vaccine, rather than choosing to focus on the positive, I feel much worse.

ReplyQuote
 Max
(@maxdc2)

@apnp23 right? Just like me.. As soon as i come across a new video, or a new article, or excess death updates, i go completely out of mind, knowing i had to do something i didnt want.... Im just wondering if i should just go like a month no social media whatsoever...

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@riidiik the initial vertigo lasted 3 seconds 6 weeks post vaccine then that’s when everything started the eye twitching as well was not constant it would happen here and there through out the day when I think about it tells me my muscles surrounding my eye aren’t working well doesnt allow my eyes to coordinate well together…also the vertigo I got when I had covid about a week after but it might have been from too much pressure In my head from covid after I got COVID things got worse with my eye and hearing sensitivity I’m still battling but I feel like my brain is adapting again…that’s how it is I get a replase and  my brain takes couple months to adapt I feel 80% better then something else happens I’m having a relapse again my dog barked and I am pissed off at my husband he still doesn’t wanna give that Fucken dog away the ppl we got him from we’re willing to take him

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@callie how are you I know you were experiencing your relapse over Christmas

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Therapies that can be useful

https://youtu.be/CuaMPNGG7Nk

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

@maxdc2 not at all. i have depression before but my body was super healty. Now i have so many sympthoms and damage . Don't let them fool you telling is jut in your brain

ReplyQuote
 Max
(@maxdc2)

@werematt

No i wont.. Im just wondering how much of rhis continual doom thinking, and wondering everyday if something will happen, how much 24/7 negativity affects you....I mean everybody i know is fine.. Doing there usual life... 

Has anbody got the dr charlie fagenholz membership? He also has a v detox protocol... 

This post was modified 1 year ago by Max

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

HI all:  I have to admit that I am getting distraught. My tinnitus is a loud as ever and seems to be getting gradually worse over time.  And my anxiety is sky high and constant.  To compound things, I’ even starting to doubt that it was due to the vaccine, although my first spike came 4-5 weeks after my Moderna booster 16 months ago.  I also mad a horrible mistake of getting off an SSRI last June that I had been taking for several years so now I’m wondering if my tinnitus and anxiety are due to SSRI withdrawal syndrome and not the covid vaccine.  I believe it’s fairly rare to have SSRI withdrawal for 10 months, or to get new symptoms months after stopping.  So I have no idea if what I am going through is vaccine related or SSRI withdrawal related.

I have two types of tinnitus going on: 1) I have a high pitched electric “hiss” that is more in my head than my ears.  I know a lot of people on here mentioned that they got the “hiss” after their vax;  2) I also have a high pitch and a moderate pitch tone in my right ear.  I am seeing an audiologist tomorrow to see if I have any discernable hearing loss that could be contributing to my tinnitus.  I’m just so scared that this is going to be permanent and maybe will even continue to get worse.

If anybody on here has any advice, similar experience, etc. I would very much appreciate it.  I am saddened as there is so little traffic on here anymore.  Either people got better or are just accepting things and getting on with their lives as best they can.

Believe me bro, IT'S FROM THE VACCINE!
I'm having periods of a loud peak of the tinnitus sound to quieter cycles. But the buzz is always there.

Was it damage to the auditory nerve, or damage to the auditory structure, or damage to some nerve cells, it's permanent.

But I believe there are medications that can make tinnitus worse.

ReplyQuote
(@iamsam)

Yep, there are some medications that can make it worse. My tinnitus didn't start until almost a year after I had my booster, so I'm not sure if was caused by the vax. But, at this point, I feel like Pfizer is the gift that keeps on giving, since it's seemed every month since last March when I had the booster, I would have some kind of medical issue that I never had before. I didn't get tinnitus until January. It's been relatively mild and there are days when I don't have it. But there are a lot of medicines that are ototoxic (bad for the ears), including some cholesterol meds (statins) and antibiotics. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @iamsam

Yep, there are some medications that can make it worse. My tinnitus didn't start until almost a year after I had my booster, so I'm not sure if was caused by the vax. But, at this point, I feel like Pfizer is the gift that keeps on giving, since it's seemed every month since last March when I had the booster, I would have some kind of medical issue that I never had before. I didn't get tinnitus until January. It's been relatively mild and there are days when I don't have it. But there are a lot of medicines that are ototoxic (bad for the ears), including some cholesterol meds (statins) and antibiotics. 

@iamsam:  I, too, developed tinnitus after my Moderna booster in January 2022.  Mine started 6 weeks after the booster.  I have been following this forum for about a year now.  While there are many stories here about people getting symptoms long after their vaccine, I would think that it would be very unlikely that you would develop tinnitus form the vaccine nearly a year later.  I have been doing extensive research on both the vaccines and tinnitus in general.  People get new on-set tinnitus all the time for a myriad of reasons (some never know the cause).  I also think that those of use who have had adverse reactions to the vaccines can easily start to think that everything that happens to us is related to the vaccine.  The worst part is not knowing (and we never will).  My suggestion would be to see an audiologist to get a formal hearing test just to cover that base.  Also, if your tinnitus is new and fairly mild, the best thing you can do for a while is nothing, other than the audiology exam and protecting your ears from loud noises.  Try not to focus on it.  Trust me, focusing/obsessing on it only makes the tinnitus worse and will drive up your anxiety level.

I read your original post from last year and you mentioned you were taking liposomal glutathione and super B12/B Complex and that they really made a difference in how you feel. Did they continue to work for you and are you still taking those?  What brands/doses were you taking?

I hope your tinnitus isn’t too bad for you and that it self-resolves in the near future.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182

Believe me bro, IT'S FROM THE VACCINE!
I'm having periods of a loud peak of the tinnitus sound to quieter cycles. But the buzz is always there.

Was it damage to the auditory nerve, or damage to the auditory structure, or damage to some nerve cells, it's permanent.

But I believe there are medications that can make tinnitus worse.

@stars182:  I appreciate your reply and comments.  While I am inclined to agree with you that it is, in fact, the vaccine and is permanent damage, I will continue to hold out hope that, whatever the cause in my situation, it will resolve at least to some point in the near future.  I do believe in the body’s power to heal itself via neuroplasticity, even in cases of damaged nerves.  I do think that the severe decrease in traffic on this forum indicates that some percentage of those who have dropped off got better, including some who had tinnitus from the vaccines. I also question as to how long new symptom can continue to show up, long after the vaccine and spike protein have been cleared out by our immune system. I do understand that a lot of people have suffered multiple, serious and log-term adverse side effects from the vaccines.  I do hope everyone gets back to their “old selves” eventually.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1140 / 1151