Notifications
Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,496 Posts
454 Users
2675 Likes
276.4 K Views
(@corinne23)

@miguelgr how do you feel now? I’m having very similar symptoms to yours. I’ve taken my first dose of Pfizer on Dec 10th and the second dose of Jan 6th. Th muscle spasms and pain have gotten worse and just like you, it moves to different parts of the body. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @floryeo
Posted by: @christine

@floryeo Yes! Those lasted several months but luckily went away. It's mostly just the buzzing/tingling that continues but definitely less than it was

Can u describe to me the headache you experience? Is it nerve pain or head pain?

I have burning pain in the head, is like nerve pain, very weird kind of pain for 5 mths now.

Do you also have nerve pain is other parts of the body? Also sharp stapping poky pins and needles. So bad that you end up screaming in pain?

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

@floryeo Yes! Those lasted several months but luckily went away. It's mostly just the buzzing/tingling that continues but definitely less than it was

Can u describe to me the headache you experience? Is it nerve pain or head pain?

I have burning pain in the head, is like nerve pain, very weird kind of pain for 5 mths now.

Do you also have nerve pain is other parts of the body? Also sharp stapping poky pins and needles. So bad that you end up screaming in pain?

I have nerve pain in head, and all over the body. Also pin and needles all over and bad that i try to endure not to put stress on my family members.

I am not getting better...

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

I have nerve pain in head, and all over the body. Also pin and needles all over and bad that i try to endure not to put stress on my family members.

I am not getting better...

Did you do any tests for it?

What other symptoms do you have?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jessclaire

@d I do feel mostly recovered.  I only had 1 shot of Moderna back in April.  It's taken this long for me to say I'm mostly recovered though.  I still can get some random muscle twitches, which are worse if I'm anxious.  But I've had a full week without hardly anything at this point, so I am hoping this is all behind me!

Hi Jess, how are you feeling these days? Are you still better?

ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @selene53

Well, I saw my GP today and told her about the numbness, tingling and odd zinging sensations I have felt ever since my 4th covid pfizer vaccine (I am immunocompromised). She said it is definitely from the vaccine . It is peripheral, small fiber neuropathy and will fade eventually. About 1% of people experience this. (Lucky us!) I am taking B12, magnesium and Claritin and just trying to relax about it as stress makes it worse. She ordered some blood tests, but expects them all to be normal. Hang in there everyone. It will go away eventually as our bodies heal themselves. 

I hope it does fade for us all. It’s hard to not fear long term effects. My skin is still burning/ prickling/ tingling after nearly 8 months 🙁  Some days I think it’s getting better but it’s been the same for so long now. I have forgotten what it feels like in my old body. My doctors told me it’s anxiety 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

Hello, 34 year old female here. I got the J and J vaccine on March 9th of last year. I’ve been reading this forum for help since then, but have never posted. Shortly after receiving the vaccine, I felt like my body was burning from the inside. The next day my legs felt heavy, the burning continued. Within a few days I started feeling the worst dizziness of my life, I could barely do a thing. I also began to feel joint pain, tinnitus (ringing in ears), clicking in one ear, muscle tremors, internal tremors (felt like an earthquake inside of me), brain zaps, headaches, lightheadedness, and buzzing/tingling throughout the body. I’ve tried gabapentin, acupuncture, quercetin, zinc, b vitamins, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, nac, glutathione, etc. none of it seems to help. I’ve gotten two MRIs, blood tests, everything comes back normal. The only thing that seems to help at all is time. Most of the symptoms have died down, but the tingling/buzzing in my feet still persists and it’s been almost 11 months. I’m not sure if it will ever stop at this point. I force myself to keep exercising and living my life like I’m okay. The pain in the beginning was so bad though, there’s no way I could go through it again. 

Hi, I had a similar reaction as you. I had Pfizer last June. First I got panic attacks every night then tingling in my hands & feet which spread all over. I also had an all over buzzing feeling. Internal tremors. Vibrations around lower tummy & in chest area. A rumble through me (like earthquake) muscles twitches, insomnia - felt high! all very strange feelings to be experiencing. Mine have mostly lessened now too. I get an occasional vibration in lower tummy area & mild buzzing in arms, legs & feet. My main issue now is aching muscles in my arms & legs 😌

ReplyQuote
(@hastings56)

@vikki1928 It still comes and goes...but at least it isn't 2 or 3 times a week, now couple of times a month, and it's been a year!

ReplyQuote
(@selene53)

@kim-h Well, I hope it fades too. Its been 3 weeks now and it's hard not to go down dark paths, especially reading stuff online. I was reassured after seeing my GP, but then I thought, well, she doesn't really know, she throws out a term like small fiber neuropathy, but that needs skin biopsies for diagnosis. She did some basic blood work , which of course, was normal. So I get an email from her, "It all looks great". Not helpful. I asked for a referral to a neurologist, which I have in 2 weeks. There are only 2 in my small town. I am an RN so I know one of them is absolutely useless. The other is someone I don't know and has office hours one day a week.I love my small town, but the medical care is abysmal. I am hoping this actually does lessen up because I hate to have to travel 7 hours to Denver and then go through the labyrinth of referrals, first appointments, endless waiting for months, not to mention the weather and covid thrown in.

ReplyQuote
(@jessclaire)

@medee yes still feeling back to normal now.  Although I do still find if I am very anxious, I start to feel the "pulsing" in my legs a bit.  But this is very rare, and so much milder than when I first got the shot.  Hope you are also doing well!

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gazzman)

@buzzgirl Hi, Just  a update to how I am going. Overall still feeling better although on Sunday felt like I took a step backwards. Still have that tingly, numbness in my toes and into the ball of my feet but still improved to what it was. Hands have improved slightly as well. Seems to have worked well with my brain fog? But hasn't done much for the Tinnitus and the pain I still get in my left shoulder and around injection site. I feel better throughout  my body as don't have that buzzy, jittery feeling all over me as bad as I did. I find it hard to explain this to people, but like when you wack your elbow (funny bone) and you get that sensation down your arm. Well similar feeling throughout your body but to a lesser extent.

My biggest issue that worries me is my blood pressure fluctuations and elevated heart rate..has been up to 200/135 which is a bit scarey. Never had blood pressure problems before. Get my pressure done every day at pharmacy and have picked up a irregularities occasionally, but visiting a cardiologist the EKG didn't pick anything up.. 

Will update in another week. Fingers crossed I still feel better. I am still up in the air if the IVM has helped for it's anti-inflammation properties or blocking spike protiens/production attaching to ace2 receptors?

It is sad we have to figure this out for ourselves! 

Cheers 

Kim H and Kim H reacted
ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@gazzman I think you are on to something regarding 1000mg twice a day. Thanks for sharing

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@gazzman Hi. Thanks for sharing. What supplements are you taking?  My suggestion would be to drink a glass of beetroot juice every day for a week to see if it helps your blood pressure. You can buy it from Woollies. Look up beetroot juice on the Internet. Are you eating clean? Also try to add berries to your diet, even if frozen ones added to a smoothie. It's all to help your body heal itself.

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@gazzman Have you had a full blood test done and include your vitamins etc. Your sodium and potassium might be down. Potassium interferes with heart rhythm. In the meantime you could eat food high in potassium (it wouldn't hurt)

ReplyQuote
(@gazzman)

@buzzgirl thankyou, I will pull my bloodworks out to see. I know my vitamin levels were done and all quiet good but I don't think potassium and sodium were done..will look into this..thankyou again! Some beetroot juice won't hurt as my eating habits are not the best. Must eat more fruit...might grab a banana right now as I think they are high in potassium?

Stay well!

This post was modified 2 years ago by AUSTRALIAGAZ

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 111 / 167